User Tag List

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear man, keep it going.

As far as doubts go, I battled chronic fatigue syndrome for 9 years before this happened to me. I got sucked into the doom and gloom stories for awhile and well, I never returned to any CFS forums to tell everyone how well I was doing. With a bit of discipline, some symptoms cleared up the first couple months/years and some lingered on, but life got good again. There's a lot of similarities between the two illnesses, I truly believe that PFS will be a similar story for me (and everyone else here).

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Guys, thanks for the moral support!

UPDATE:

I lost about 10 pounds of fat in the past 3 weeks!
    Since I jumped back on board with this 100%, the fat has been melting off pretty fast. I've only gone to the gym about twice a week so far. Yes my doubts are there about a certain thing but I still have to admit the results I am getting.
    Listen...put all your doubts aside and do this 100% for the next six months....ALL OF IT. Come back and tell us how you feel then. ALL OF IT bro....the next six months straight.....100%
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, thanks for the moral support!

UPDATE:

I lost about 10 pounds of fat in the past 3 weeks!
    Since I jumped back on board with this 100%, the fat has been melting off pretty fast. I've only gone to the gym about twice a week so far. Yes my doubts are there about a certain thing but I still have to admit the results I am getting.
    hey hulk, i've been reading your posts about the bone/muscle/joint problem you've been having.

during my second crash, i experienced sore joints/bones and my forearms/wrists wasted/wasting. i was in very very bad shape, i was literally sounding like you, everyday getting weaker and felt worse off. I thought i was completely fucked the way you are talking but i went to the dr and got bloodwork done

my magnesium was low:
    folate or folic acid was low 1 of the 2 or both:
    and he presumed my vitamin D was low so he prescribed me 50k IU daily for a week then tapered off by doing 50k a week

safe to say, i have ZERO joint problems now, my muscles are filling back out (this is the course of 3 months supplementing these things to fix deficiencies),

i have smaller/thinner girly hands than I used to same goes for my wrists and forearms but i don't care that much, aslong as im not in pain and not wasting im fine with this 1000%

and im robust and strong in the gym, even stronger than before.

look into other things you may be lacking in if you haven't already. im doing much better, i NEVER worry about the stuff you're talking about worrying about currently. I hope this can give you some hope bro. all im worrying about now is sex drive and emotional numbness other than that i really cant complain

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    hey hulk, i've been reading your posts about the bone/muscle/joint problem you've been having.

during my second crash, i experienced sore joints/bones and my forearms/wrists wasted/wasting. i was in very very bad shape, i was literally sounding like you, everyday getting weaker and felt worse off. I thought i was completely fucked the way you are talking but i went to the dr and got bloodwork done

my magnesium was low:
    folate or folic acid was low 1 of the 2 or both:
    and he presumed my vitamin D was low so he prescribed me 50k IU daily for a week then tapered off by doing 50k a week

safe to say, i have ZERO joint problems now, my muscles are filling back out (this is the course of 3 months supplementing these things to fix deficiencies),

i have smaller/thinner girly hands than I used to same goes for my wrists and forearms but i don't care that much, aslong as im not in pain and not wasting im fine with this 1000%

and im robust and strong in the gym, even stronger than before.

look into other things you may be lacking in if you haven't already. im doing much better, i NEVER worry about the stuff you're talking about worrying about currently. I hope this can give you some hope bro. all im worrying about now is sex drive and emotional numbness other than that i really cant complain
    Vitamin D is one of the daily supplements I recommend, btw. Most all of you should be taking this. Vitamin D | Total Male Optimization
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got some strange shocks of pain in my prostate about 2 days ago. It's was like 3 times throughout the day. First time I got this.

Anyone experience this or know what it means?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got some strange shocks of pain in my prostate about 2 days ago. It's was like 3 times throughout the day. First time I got this.

Anyone experience this or know what it means?
    i think fausto had this on prohormones.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take this as a good sign then. It's probably things coming back on line for me...and I'm not even taking prohormones!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    i think fausto had this on prohormones.
    I had a great pain on my pelvic area, in the same time, my orgasm got whiter and reduced A LOT, a clear signal of hormones taking place, i already felt pine pollen sometimes gave me some contractions down there.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

You're going to feel contractions in your prostate while you're going through the healing process... That's a good sign.

For some reason if I were to ever cough this would spur on the contractions once in awhile... It was a very hard squeezing contraction... It will last for a few seconds and then dissipate.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find myself getting sleepy if I'm watching a movie, sitting in class or just waiting for something for an extended period of time. Any of you have this?

what can I do to improve?