User Tag List

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Is it tribulus that I've heard sometimes has saw palmetto mixed in on low quality brands?

I think I remember that from somewhere...

CD if your reading this mate remember to update the herb thread with your recomended sources when you get the chance. A few new faces here that will undoubtedly benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's on my to do list Driven....trying to crank the site out as quick as possible

This is the site as of now: Total Male Optimization Just another WordPress site It's not close to finished but it's up and active for search engine purposes. Right now I'm in the process of transferring already written content into the site. There are links that are broken, it's ugly, there are no pictures or graphics, it needs grammar and spelling checks, there are things that are missing, and like I said, about 40% done. But at least you will have a taste of what's to come as the basic skeleton of the site is complete. I'm also open to suggestions on additions to the site if there are somethings you don't see there that you would like to. Once all of the content is in, I'm going to have a professional web designer make it look nice and pretty. AND.....just because you see some sections have content, that doesn't mean that those sections are anywhere near complete......The material is going to be VERY in-depth....

I'm self employed and run my business full time, so the last thing I feel like doing after a 12 hour day, the gym, food prep, etc, is sitting down to write unfortunately.

I'm getting it out as fast as I can fellas.

I'm hoping that we can all use swole source for site discussions as I've been talking to Rob about this. We will see. The site is going to be a complete one stop shop for a total manhood overhaul for ALL men, not just PFSer's. It would be nice to have a positive place to discuss everything related to the site material without me having to create my own forum.

I think that is something alot of these self improvement sites lack, is a place where you can actually discuss the material...questions you have, results you're getting, etc. It would be nice to be able to have that be here, at Swole Source.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-31-2016 at 12:35 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's on my to do list Driven....trying to crank the site out as quick as possible

This is the site as of now: Total Male Optimization Just another WordPress site It's not close to finished but it's up and active for search engine purposes. Right now I'm in the process of transferring already written content into the site. There are links that are broken, it's ugly, there are no pictures or graphics, it needs grammar and spelling checks, there are things that are missing, and like I said, about 40% done. But at least you will have a taste of what's to come as the basic skeleton of the site is complete. I'm also open to suggestions on additions to the site if there are somethings you don't see there that you would like to. Once all of the content is in, I'm going to have a professional web designer make it look nice and pretty. AND.....just because you see some sections have content, that doesn't mean that those sections are anywhere near complete......The material is going to be VERY in-depth....

I'm self employed and run my business full time, so the last thing I feel like doing after a 12 hour day, the gym, food prep, etc, is sitting down to write unfortunately.

I'm getting it out as fast as I can fellas.

I'm hoping that we can all use swole source for site discussions as I've been talking to Rob about this. We will see. The site is going to be a complete one stop shop for a total manhood overhaul for ALL men, not just PFSer's. It would be nice to have a positive place to discuss everything related to the site material without me having to create my own forum.

I think that is something alot of these self improvement sites lack, is a place where you can actually discuss the material...questions you have, results you're getting, etc. It would be nice to be able to have that be here, at Swole Source.
    Spell check #1: masturbation is misspelled...lol

In all seriousness I like the content you have so far and that's a pretty solid domain!
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Spell check #1: masturbation is misspelled...lol

In all seriousness I like the content you have so far and that's a pretty solid domain!
    Thanks brother... Like I said, a work in progress. Lol. I have big plans for that site... One day at a time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-31-2016 at 01:12 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Welcome.

Juicing once a day is a great life practice, but what you need to do before starting anything is CLEANSE. This will set the baseline from what you will build your new self upon. You need to take out the garbage, tear down the walls and start fresh.

I HIGHLY suggest doing the first mental challenge of several to come.....either juice feast or water fast for two weeks. This is a HUGE part of starting off on the right foot so to speak. Your body and mind will take to the program much quicker and with zest when starting out on a clean slate.

I also suggest you immediately start doing the Wim Hof breathing method twice a day...once in the morning after rising, and later on in the afternoon. No need to buy the program unless you want the real specifics. There are plenty of places to get the information online for free not too mention learning all that this breathing exercise can do for you.

Start doing these things.....now.

We're all here to help and we have alot of smart, dedicated guys that know their shit and are getting results.

Also...ditch the multi vitamin and Vit. C. You should be getting all you need from fresh produce and herbs. Instead of the multi, use pine pollen from this list to get your vitamins in bio-avaiable form :CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen
    Thanks CD! A solid foundation is a great way to start 2017!
    Started the cleanse today. I know I really need it. I'll be juice feasting for two weeks. I'm researching the Wim Hof method and I'll be incorporating that too.
    I'll throw some tai chi in the mix someday in the future. It can also be very helpful from what I've read and word of mouth.

Will be getting Black ant and pine pollen asap. May take a few weeks, but I'll grow my herb supply.

Should I be taking the herbs during the juice feast?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Thanks CD! A solid foundation is a great way to start 2017!
    Started the cleanse today. I know I really need it. I'll be juice feasting for two weeks. I'm researching the Wim Hof method and I'll be incorporating that too.
    I'll throw some tai chi in the mix someday in the future. It can also be very helpful from what I've read and word of mouth.

Will be getting Black ant and pine pollen asap. May take a few weeks, but I'll grow my herb supply.

Should I be taking the herbs during the juice feast?
    No herbs or anything during the juice feast... Just cleanse, breathe, and try to relax and let your body do its thing. If you have access to a sauna or steam room, use those daily if possible. And even though you're going to be taking in 4-6 quarts of fresh juice, still make sure you're drinking enough plain water as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-02-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I be taking Pine Pollen everyday as I rotate herbs?

Should I take it at the same time as the herb? Or a few hours before/after?

Is the minimum 1/2 tsp enough?

Whats the most effective approach with Pine Pollen?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Whats my best approach with Pine Pollen?
    I take 2-3 tablespoons a day of it depending on my supply since it's so hard to get most of the time now. Whether or not you wanna take that much is up to your preference and what you can budget for PP alone, but I would take it daily in some shape or form.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Whats the most effective approach with Pine Pollen?
    I would take it daily in the beginning...3 teaspoons a day, spaced out evenly. As your hormonal health grows, you'll feel the need for less and less of it. I still love it, but it's almost too strong for me now. I can't get anything done besides chase my woman around the house....poor thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Maxout & Cd.

So far I've regained mental clarity and focus. The tinnitus is much less; I get through the day without
    it slowing me down. This is great, especially since I'm taking 4 classes this semester.
    Now I'm confident I'll be graduating in a few years with no troubles.

I'm hearing music in my mind sometimes and have a decent level of enjoyment watching
    a movie and interacting with people. There still room for improvement in feeling the music and getting
    that complete connection to emotion. I believe I'll get it all back with time. I was big into music so I can't
    wait to have that feeling when hearing a drum beat or sweet bass notes.

I have little to no pains/twitches in my body now too which is also a big plus!

I learned turmeric is no good for me; noticed it made some things come back when I'd drink it.
    Looked it up and apparently it has something that mimics estrogen. Its like artificial estrogen.
    So I'm staying away. I'll stick to ginger for that little kick in my juices and tea.

Hope everyones having a great weekend!
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 02-04-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Maxout & Cd.

So far I've regained mental clarity and focus. The tinnitus is much less; I get through the day without
    it slowing me down. This is great, especially since I'm taking 4 classes this semester.
    Now I'm confident I'll be graduating in a few years with no troubles.

I'm hearing music in my mind sometimes and have a decent level of enjoyment watching
    a movie and interacting with people. There still room for improvement in feeling the music and getting
    that complete connection to emotion. I believe I'll get it all back with time. I was big into music so I can't
    wait to have that feeling when hearing a drum beat or sweet bass notes.

I have little to no pains in my body now too which is also a big plus!

I learned turmeric is no good for me. I noticed it made some things come back when I'd drink it.
    I looked it up and apparently it has something that mimics estrogen. Its like artificial estrogen.
    So I'm staying away. I'll stick to ginger for that little kick in my juices and tea.

Hope everyones having a great weekend!
    Sounds like you're well on your way. Congrats.