User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long have you been on the protocol? It seems like years?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Hulk is back! I was absent for a while due to being busy, forgetting my password and not trying log in again.

I've had some improvements as of late and some set backs too. But things are progressing overall. I've picked up a bit of knowledge during my time off which may be useful to some of us.

Lets see if I reach that 110% by 2020.
    Would you mind sharing that knowledge?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Summary:

I didnt stay on CD's protocol up until 2 months ago with some tweeks. In part because I was too busy with university and in part due to my difficult symptoms, especially what I recently only realized was bone loss.

I ended up at another forum for a while gathering whatever ideas I could to help me on this journey. It was of some benefit but I'm back here again for good reason.

Now years later I have to admit CD's regimen is probably our best bet. I struggled alot to trust and do the work due to my pain/mental state, the few herb doses not "working" when i started out here at SS, and also being discouraged by guys that jump on here calling him "CT". Hahaha.

Sorry CD, it is a bit funny.

I've been on an upswing as of late.
    And I mean ONLY the past 2 months.
    Yes, the struggle has been real and the deterioration of myself caught me by surprise.

I SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH THE PROTOCOL. I put it in caps because thinking that things will get better on its own was stupid, thinking it wasnt so bad was stupid and ignoring it all to focus on studies and work was stupid. Because the crash creeps up on you and doesnt stop making you worse until YOU DO THE WORK. Money and studies dont bring your body back and dont prevent it from getting worse. So get your priority straight. We only get one vessel.

If i could go back, I would have gotten the largest loan possible to keep me afloat for atleast a year and mad the regimen my one purpose in life. Sounds crazy and unbelievable but EVERY second counts. So I hope those of you lurking or questioning will get with the program as soon as youre done reading this chapter of Hulks journey.

In the past:

1. The herbs didnt work at first, or I atleast felt nothing.
    2. I kept eating a moderately healthy diet but not on the level needed for recovery
    3. I kept questioning everything about the protocol and whats the best approach and this receptor and that hormone blah blah blah
    4. I put recovery on the shelf for later
    (dont make my mistake)
    5. I researched and learned alot (shouldve also been doing the protocol)

TODAY:

1. Its been about 2 months following the regimen 90%
    2. Only 3 herbs are in rotation (financial reasons)
    3. Mineral drops and collagen and taken daily mostly to improve my bone situation.
    4. B vitamin complex and folate are also my additions. Help with metabolism in cells, organs etc.
    5. Muscle, strength, mood, energy, focus, bone issues are all improving in leaps and bounds. I'd say I'm at 70%-80% improved in all of those compared to just 2 or 3 months ago.

Some issues still have yet to clear up or improve such as sexual, tinnitus, sleep, shin splints, newly developed stomach ulcer(s) etc...

My recent improvements are progress that I wasnt getting before. It just took a while for the engine to start again.
    First month was slow and non eventful and then it just started happening.
    Was it the added tweaks? They probably helped, but its doing everything daily as a routine that makes it work.

I'll post about my bone issues and my methods to recover that specifically when I get a chance.

Good to be back,
    BEGIN AND NEVER STOP

Hulk Smash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Summary:

I didnt stay on CD's protocol up until 2 months ago with some tweeks. In part because I was too busy with university and in part due to my difficult symptoms, especially what I recently only realized was bone loss.

I ended up at another forum for a while gathering whatever ideas I could to help me on this journey. It was of some benefit but I'm back here again for good reason.

Now years later I have to admit CD's regimen is probably our best bet. I struggled alot to trust and do the work due to my pain/mental state, the few herb doses not "working" when i started out here at SS, and also being discouraged by guys that jump on here calling him "CT". Hahaha.

Yes, the struggle has been real and the deterioration of myself caught me by surprise.

I SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH THE PROTOCOL. I put it in caps because thinking that things will get better on its own was stupid, thinking it wasnt so bad was stupid and ignoring it all to focus on studies and work was stupid. Because the crash creeps up on you and doesnt stop making you worse until YOU DO THE WORK. Money and studies dont bring your body back and dont prevent it from getting worse. So get your priority straight. We only get one vessel.

If i could go back, I would have gotten the largest loan possible to keep me afloat for atleast a year and mad the regimen my one purpose in life. Sounds crazy and unbelievable but EVERY second counts. So I hope those of you lurking or questioning will get with the program as soon as youre done reading this chapter of Hulks journey.

In the past:

2. I kept eating a moderately healthy diet but not on the level needed for recovery
    3. I kept questioning everything about the protocol and whats the best approach and this receptor and that hormone blah blah blah
    (dont make my mistake)

TODAY:

3. Mineral drops and collagen and taken daily mostly to improve my bone situation.
    4. B vitamin complex and folate are also my additions. Help with metabolism in cells, organs etc.
    5. Muscle, strength, mood, energy, focus, bone issues are all improving in leaps and bounds. I'd say I'm at 70%-80% improved in all of those compared to just 2 or 3 months ago.

Some issues still have yet to clear up or improve such as sexual, tinnitus, sleep, shin splints, newly developed stomach ulcer(s) etc...

My recent improvements are progress that I wasnt getting before. It just took a while for the engine to start again.
    Was it the added tweaks? They probably helped, but its doing everything daily as a routine that makes it work.

I'll post about my bone issues and my methods to recover that specifically when I get a chance.

Good to be back,
    BEGIN AND NEVER STOP

Hulk Smash
    All my best wishes to you, Hulk. Have you considered vitamin K2 supplementation for your bone symptoms? Everything I’ve read around it suggests that K2 (either mk4, or a mix of mk4 and mk7) along with adequate calcium and vitamin D3 of course, should be helpful.

Additionally, while it is not my place to question the experience of other members and any methods they may have found helpful, to anybody else reading this thread please be aware that high doses of supplemental vitamin B6 have been linked to nerve damage, so please supplement with caution.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Summary:

In the past:

(dont make my mistake)

TODAY:

Good to be back,
    BEGIN AND NEVER STOP

Hulk Smash
    Have you done a prohormone cycle yet?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
    All my best wishes to you, Hulk. Have you considered vitamin K2 supplementation for your bone symptoms? Everything I’ve read around it suggests that K2 (either mk4, or a mix of mk4 and mk7) along with adequate calcium and vitamin D3 of course, should be helpful.

Additionally, while it is not my place to question the experience of other members and any methods they may have found helpful, to anybody else reading this thread please be aware that high doses of supplemental vitamin B6 have been linked to nerve damage, so please supplement with caution.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I tried K2 with MK supplementation fot about a month, this was probably 1 or 2 years ago. The result was random odd chest aches/pains. Mostly felt like it was bone pain and perhaps a bit of neck discomfort. At that time it just wasnt working for me but might work for others. I discontinued it and havent supplemented K or M since.

I'm aware excess B6 can cause nerve damage but it hasnt been a problem for me. Some sources claim that lack of B6 causes the same nerve damage. It seems to have been nothing but beneficial to me, specifically in improving my hands, wrists pain, weakness, numbness and tingles. There was definitely some nerve damage going on and some of that still lingers today but atleast Im not entirely incapcitated now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafenk View Post
    Have you done a prohormone cycle yet?
    No prohormones. I'll be trying sorghum and other food sources for DHT enhancement when the time is right. I may consider the prohormones if that yields no exceptional results.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to warn you guys against proton pump inhibitors (PPI). It increases cancer risk among other sides like dementia...Its said to aid in stomach ulcers, acid reflux, etc, by inhibiting acid production. The catch is, its actually shutting down acid production in every cell of the body. That acid is needed to cleanse and renew your cells.

Just saying this because I was having stomach acid issues for a few weeks up until about 14 days ago. I havent had issues with that since after chewing calcium tablets for a few weeks. (make sure they dont contain talc)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to warn you guys against proton pump inhibitors (PPI). It increases cancer risk among other sides like dementia...Its said to aid in stomach ulcers, acid reflux, etc, by inhibiting acid production. The catch is, its actually shutting down acid production in every cell of the body. That acid is needed to cleanse and renew your cells.

Just saying this because I was having stomach acid issues for a few weeks up until about 14 days ago. I havent had issues with that since after chewing calcium tablets for a few weeks. (make sure they dont contain talc)

I had horrible sides while taking PPI’s for my GERD, I was cognitively impaired as bad as finesteride, the only difference is the fin sides didn’t go away after I quit. I agree with you, PPI’s are bad news.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am dealing with a similar issue, I have hand aches, foot aches wrist aches, and aches and numbness all through my face and even neck. It's gotten qutie bad and demoralizing.

I will try your b2/b6 idea and get back to you. It is likely I have not had enough b-vitamins, and I have been taking niacinamide (b3) on its own for many years. I also took aspirin+k2 for a long time, which may have overly suppressed my estrogen.

Perhaps my best bet is a b-complex, with all the b vitamins?

- - - Updated - - -

I am dealing with a similar issue, I have hand aches, foot aches wrist aches, and aches and numbness all through my face and even neck. It's gotten qutie bad and demoralizing.

I will try your b2/b6 idea and get back to you. It is likely I have not had enough b-vitamins, and I have been taking niacinamide (b3) on its own for many years. I also took aspirin+k2 for a long time, which may have overly suppressed my estrogen.

Perhaps my best bet is a b-complex, with all the b vitamins?