User Tag List

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Reishi a good addition to my rotation?

I didn't see it on the list but it seems very beneficial.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Is Reishi a good addition to my rotation?

I didn't see it on the list but it seems very beneficial.
    The 21 on the list aren't enough? Lol.

Stick to the list just to be safe. Some people have negative reactions with reishi.....PFS guys anyway.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The 21 on the list aren't enough? Lol.

Stick to the list just to be safe. Some people have negative reactions with reishi.....PFS guys anyway.
    No reishi then lol

thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this helps some guys get on the path to recovery

I'm a musician. Wrote songs for different genres. Was very close to seeing my hard work pay off but life started happening. I was hit by a car at the start of 2016. I was thrown at least 20 feet.
    Took me about 3 months to recover. Soon after this, I started noticing very mild signs of a crash but I thought nothing of it. My mind and emotions were already compromised so I was struggling musically but couldn't make
    the connection to the cause. First major physical sign was the pain in my hands.
    I couldn't grip the olympic bar without feeling pain; couldn't even play a note on guitar. Guess what?
    I powered through it (I still am). What followed months later was a complete melt down mentally and physically.
    At this point my music is pretty much out the window. Music is who I am, and it didn't feel great letting it go.
    But as they say "if you let it go and it comes back to you then it was meant to be"

That was a whole year of b.s. Life can change and we must adapt or perish. This is survival mode now.
    No time to wallow in the past. This is another fight, soon to be another win.

After crashing:
    Still have my girl, taking classes at college, starting a new job soon.
    I thought I lost it all, and almost did...but I'm still here fighting and getting better one day at a time.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 02-06-2017 at 12:53 PM. Reason: grammar/structure

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this helps some guys get on the path to recovery

I'm a musician. Wrote songs for different genres. Was very close to seeing my hard work pay off but life started happening. I was hit by a car at the start of 2016. I was thrown at least 20 feet.
    Took me about 3 months to recover. Soon after this, I started noticing very mild signs of a crash but I thought nothing of it. My mind and emotions were already compromised so I was struggling musically but couldn't make
    the connection to the cause. First major physical sign was the pain in my hands.
    I couldn't grip the olympic bar without feeling pain; couldn't even play a note on guitar. Guess what?
    I powered through it (I still am). What followed months later was a complete melt down mentally and physically.
    At this point my music is pretty much out the window. Music is who I am, and it didn't feel great letting it go.
    But as they say "if you let it go and it comes back to you then it was meant to be"

That was a whole year of b.s. Life can change and we must adapt or perish. This is survival mode now.
    No time to wallow in the past. This is another fight, soon to be another win.

After crashing:
    Still have my girl, taking classes at college, starting a new job soon.
    I thought I lost it all, and almost did...but I'm still here fighting and getting better one day at a time.
    Good to hear you are improving man, Im also a musician and was a pretty prolific songwriter and session guitarist always working on ideas on GarageBand and working in studio, I was gearing up to start recording a solo album just as this shit started so one thing that's gone for now is my creativity as my mind and focus are always pulled back on my symptoms and I can't get that other place feeling you need for songwriting BUT when I get out the other side of this shit I will have a lot more to write about no doubt, great music often comes from suffering, I'm also hoping to gain more discipline from this regime and that that will improve my career as a musician. Good luck on your recovery man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjonas View Post
    Good to hear you are improving man, Im also a musician and was a pretty prolific songwriter and session guitarist always working on ideas on GarageBand and working in studio, I was gearing up to start recording a solo album just as this shit started so one thing that's gone for now is my creativity as my mind and focus are always pulled back on my symptoms and I can't get that other place feeling you need for songwriting BUT when I get out the other side of this shit I will have a lot more to write about no doubt, great music often comes from suffering, I'm also hoping to gain more discipline from this regime and that that will improve my career as a musician. Good luck on your recovery man.
    Thanks jimmy. The music will have soul again one day; its returning slowly.
    Stay with it bro. Good luck to you too.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Thanks jimmy. The music will have soul again one day; its returning slowly.
    Stay with it bro. Good luck to you too.
    It most definitely will...Just stick to the program and before you know it this will be a thing of the past.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seeing many things lately...

Whats the point of rat studies, unless you're having studies done on yourself
    after you've recovered 100% to compare it to and document progress?

Guys say this works or that doesn't work....
    I go to read their posts and find they've only been on the regime for about a year
    and may not have even been following it 100%...

I've found a consistent recovery time ranging from 2-4 years. So one year is not enough.

Hope to see more posts about the progress being made...Its what helped me believe I can beat this

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

I'm seeing many things lately...

Whats the point of rat studies, unless you're having studies done on yourself
    after you've recovered 100% to compare it to and document progress?

Guys say this works or that doesn't work....
    I go to read their posts and find they've only been on the regime for about a year
    and may not have even been following it 100%...

I've found a consistent recovery time ranging from 2-4 years. So one year is not enough.

Hope to see more posts about the progress being made...Its what helped me believe I can beat this
    You are correct.

A lot of the guys I've been working with will start off strong for a month and then things will slowly drop off to the side so much so that a lot of them are only doing half of what they should be doing. This isn't going to work, obviously.

Nobody ever said it was going to be easy, to the contrary actually. But for the guys who can hold it together and weather the ups and downs they're guaranteed to make it through to the other side.

Remember...TIME + CONSISTENCY = RESULTS

Always.

Something to note... I noticed for myself and I verified this with other people going through the same thing... when you're in a valley and feeling low and your mood is bad and you're feeling frustrated and anxious, this is usually a sign that you're about to graduate to the next level.

Unfortunately if it gets too rough for some guys they throw in the towel while if they just would have held on for another day or so, that would have been rewarded with a few steps forward

Remember this when things get tough. This is the dance you have to do for as long as it takes. The longer you go and the more consistent you are the easier it becomes to stay strong through the rough patches

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-13-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my blood results back.

Testosterone needs improvement.

DHEA is below normal range.

Thyroid is VERY low.

Is DHEA made by the adrenal glands?

Are the herbs/exercise/diet enough to overcome this?

Is there more I can do to recover my thyroid and adrenals?