Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    I got my blood results back.

Testosterone needs improvement.

DHEA is below normal range.

Thyroid is VERY low.

Is DHEA made by the adrenal glands?

Are the herbs/exercise/diet enough to overcome this?

Is there more I can do to recover my thyroid and adrenals?
    When thyroid improves everything else will. I would get on pine pollen right away which has contains androsterone and DHEA. Both of which are pro-metabolic and are in amounts where it would help upregulate endogenous production. Make sure your cholesterol is high enough so thyroid has raw material.

Also, make sure minerals are good especially magnesium and selenium along with all of the fat soluble vitamins.

When your thyroid improves the adrenals will along with DHEA and T will go up. Resistance exercise should help as it increases thyroid conversion but overdoing it will increase cortisol and actually cause the opposite so don't over train and keep the sets short.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I got my blood results back.

Testosterone needs improvement.

DHEA is below normal range.

Thyroid is VERY low.

Is DHEA made by the adrenal glands?

Are the herbs/exercise/diet enough to overcome this?

Is there more I can do to recover my thyroid and adrenals?
    By following the protocol outlined here and on my site, EVERYTHING will eventually work itself out. If you commit 100% without hesitation, there will be no need for further blood work unless you just wanted to do it out of curiosity. You'll have ups and downs, but you will level out and then eventually all your numbers will get themselves back into a healthy range.

This is the holistic way to treat yourself. No need to bandaid this and tweak that....just follow the protocol.

If you did want extra thyroid support, I used a product way back when that really got it moving fast. https://www.amazon.com/OPTIMOX-Iodor...be9ab93492a9b6

You'll notice a difference in days.

Other then that, just stick to the program and all will work itself out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 03-02-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hence the infinite intelligence of herbs. A gift from the earth.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey hulk how long did it take since starting the regime to feeling the emotional clarity/brainfog lift? just curious

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    hey hulk how long did it take since starting the regime to feeling the emotional clarity/brainfog lift? just curious
    xxLuk,

I gained significant emotional/mental improvements after a few months.
    From my experience the fasting and juicing really helps the mental/emotional issues.
    It took about 3 months total for decent progress.

How long have you been on the regimen? Are you improving mentally/emotionally?
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 03-14-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xxLuk,

I gained significant emotional/mental improvements after a few months.
    From my experience the fasting and juicing really helps the mental/emotional issues.
    It took about 3 months total for decent progress.

How long have you been on the regimen? Are you improving mentally/emotionally?
    ive been on the regime now for 8 weeks. i juice once a day and drink drink milk kefir half half with coconut water (almost zero carbs, just protein and fat, one of the best probiotic foods in the world if not the best), i havent seen much improvements in mental/emotional realm but mainly digestive. But I have noticed im starting to obsess over wanting to buy certain things like a watch for my self or some clothes, i think that may be a sign of improvement (at the start i wouldnt have cared if someone even gave me 100million dollars)

Cheers for your insight Hulk, I feel like I can relate to you a lot tbh

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ive been on the regime now for 8 weeks. i juice once a day and drink drink milk kefir half half with coconut water (almost zero carbs, just protein and fat, one of the best probiotic foods in the world if not the best), i havent seen much improvements in mental/emotional realm but mainly digestive. But I have noticed im starting to obsess over wanting to buy certain things like a watch for my self or some clothes, i think that may be a sign of improvement (at the start i wouldnt have cared if someone even gave me 100million dollars)

Cheers for your insight Hulk, I feel like I can relate to you a lot tbh
    So then you didn't do the cleanse?

Without it, I wouldn't say you're actually on the regimen yet. You may be doing parts of it, but not what is TOTALLY necessary.

That's a very, very important first step in starting the regimen my friend.

If you want to see improvements in the departments you mention, this is the best way to kick that off. Most people will gain a tremendous amount of clarity and emotional poise during the cleanse as this is to be expected from this.

Juicing once a day, while healthy and a good life practice, is not enough to cleanse the system fully and completely. Especially when in the throws of PFS.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-14-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So then you didn't do the cleanse?

Without it, I wouldn't say you're actually on the regimen yet. You may be doing parts of it, but not what is TOTALLY necessary.

That's a very, very important first step in starting the regimen my friend.

If you want to see improvements in the departments you mention, this is the best way to kick that off. Most people will gain a tremendous amount of clarity and emotional poise during the cleanse as this is to be expected from this.

Juicing once a day, while healthy and a good life practice, is not enough to cleanse the system fully and completely. Especially when in the throws of PFS.
    I've done a cleanse all ready
    Last edited by xxLUK; 03-15-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

I've done a cleanse all ready,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk