Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I'll stay away from antihistamines and bear with the allergies.
    I guess its somewhat a good sign that I still have them.

It just sucks when I take the train or bus and tears come out the whole ride
    ...and the sneeze attacks lol

The gluten talk reminds me of my cousin.
    I don't know if he was always allergic but at some point he started avoiding pizza a few years back.
    He would get that bloated, tired, foggy feeling. Sometimes he'd give in and couldn't resist
    the nyc slice. He'd always regret it after. I thought he was exaggerating but I see now that
    its a very real problem for some. I hope they start making gluten-free pizza here.
    I'll be staying away from it just because it looks like gluten is generally not good for the body.

I'm gonna miss you pizza...
    Every once in awhile I'll eat a half a pie. I live in New Jersey and the pizza here is fantastic. But I do always regret it afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a different experience to you guys again... my allergies showed up for the first time ever in the summer post-crash in 2013 (aged 27)... i'd never had hay fever before but it hit me bad, and did for the following 2 years after that too, although last year was much better and this year hasn't even shown up thus far. This does coincide with my improvements, but I'm just wondering if theres cause and effect given the large consensus here is that allergies left for most PFS guys... I know plenty of people who's hay fever just 'showed up' one year so perhaps thats it.

In relation to the antihistamine tablets i'd personally avoid them like the plague... I subscribe to a guys mailing list who puts out health stuff relating to things manhood and he quoted some studies linking the use of the pills to temporary ED, and also some darker stuff (maybe increased incidence of strokes?) with prolonged use. Enough to make me say no thanks anyway...

particularly as I have a hunch there is a possibility that putting a 'harmless' pharma into your body to cure a single ailment could possibly result in catastrophic issues in other areas *cough* once bitten...
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying out wearing one of those masks for the first time outdoors lol
    I really hate that I have to use it but the allergies are slowing me down too much.

Its better than taking a antihistamine, so the temporary discomfort of wearing it outside is worth it.
    Hopefully I can push my immune system in the right direction in the next few years to be rid of this.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 05-03-2017 at 10:13 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the shelf-life of the pro-hormones and 5-dhp?

The herbs regimen is my path but I'm considering keeping some in stock in case.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Whats the shelf-life of the pro-hormones and 5-dhp?

The herbs regimen is my path but I'm considering keeping some in stock in case.
    A couple of years

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been told by a few friends that they had seasonal allergies as children
    but somehow grew out of it as they got older.
    This leads me to think that my seasonal allergies don't have to be permanent.

I also have a friend that just got seasonal allergies this year at the age of 30.
    My guess is that she has some kind of immune abnormality after suffering from colitis for
    the past 3-4 years. During the first few years, she was taking pharmaceuticals to fight colitis.
    (maybe anti-biotics...i have to ask)

I just caught up with my friend a few days ago and she told me
    A young m.d. told suggested her to try probiotics after seeing the meds were barely keeping
    her going. I think she'd have periods of recovery only to crash again into colitis.
    She was underweight, had severe joint pain and difficulty with digestion.

Not surprisingly, she is now off the meds and is improving slowly.
    All the doctors had been telling her she'd be on meds for life and only ONE doc told her to
    try something natural smh...And to my knowledge she told her this off the record

Why am I writing this???

Its to give more belief to myself and others to follow a natural approach.
    It may not bring instant gratification but will heal us over time.

I'll be on later (hopefully if I can find the time)
    I need to share some disturbing things I've noticed on my campus this semester

RIP Chris Cornell
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 05-19-2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: structure

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I also have a friend that just got seasonal allergies this year at the age of 30.
    My guess is that she has some kind of immune abnormality after suffering from colitis for
    the past 3-4 years. During the first few years, she was taking pharmaceuticals to fight colitis.

A young m.d. told suggested her to try probiotics after seeing the meds were barely keeping
    her going. I think she'd have periods of recovery only to crash again into colitis.

All the doctors had been telling her she'd be on meds for life and only ONE doc told her to
    try something natural smh...And to my knowledge she told her this off the record

Why am I writing this???

RIP Chris Cornell
    Such a shame about Cornell....one of my fav's for sure.

Curious as to the things you've seen on campus...you've piqued my curiosity.

Probiotics is a section that I'm going to eventually add to my site as the benefits of these little bugs are so wide spread it's hard to ignore. They are also connected to things you wouldn't think they would be. Very important to have a healthy gut biome.

Like I said, when I cleaned up my diet, my allergies disappeared. I can be outside now when it's thick with pollen without so much as a sniffle. You guys should know by now, natural is the only way to go...with everything. Pharmaceutical drugs have NO PLACE in the human body....at all.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why am I writing this???

RIP Chris Cornell
    Such a shame about Cornell....one of my fav's for sure.

Curious as to the things you've seen on campus...you've piqued my curiosity.

Probiotics is a section that I'm going to eventually add to my site as the benefits of these little bugs are so wide spread it's hard to ignore. They are also connected to things you wouldn't think they would be. Very important to have a healthy gut biome.

Like I said, when I cleaned up my diet, my allergies disappeared. I can be outside now when it's thick with pollen without so much as a sniffle. You guys should know by now, natural is the only way to go...with everything. Pharmaceutical drugs have NO PLACE in the human body....at all.

I've been slammed with work lately as I've decided to ramp up production on my day job so that I can generate more money to spend on the site. I want to start adding pictures to it and making it look a little nicer. After that, I'm going to start aggressively marketing it. This costs money unfortunately. This is why I haven't been around as much.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-20-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm done with finals, now I'm dedicating more time to recovery!

Apparently Cornell was on pharmaceuticals...very unfortunate

I noticed quite a number of guys on campus have hormonal issues. The obvious sign was the gynecomastia
    and the guys aren't overweight. Most look 19-22 yrs old. Its disturbing because they look too young to be taking
    anything that caused their imbalance. This wasn't common in my generation, I'd only see it in overweight guys and even that was rare. Not sure what the cause is but I do wonder about their lifestyle, diet, family history.

The probiotics I noticed have helped me most is "MaryRuth Organics" kinda pricey but worth it.
    I have a few other different probiotics set aside I'll try next once this is done.
    Is it good to rotate probiotics? I read somewhere that its good to take a break from them and then start again.

The site is coming along great. Its already helping so many.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 05-31-2017 at 02:30 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

I'm done with finals, now I'm dedicating more time to recovery!

Apparently Cornell was on pharmaceuticals...very unfortunate

I noticed quite a number of guys on campus have hormonal issues. The obvious sign was the gynecomastia
    and the guys aren't overweight. Most look 19-22 yrs old. Its disturbing because they look too young to be taking
    anything that caused their imbalance. This wasn't common in my generation, I'd only see it in overweight guys and even that was rare. Not sure what the cause is but I do wonder about their lifestyle, diet, family history.

The probiotics I noticed have helped me most is "MaryRuth Organics" kinda pricey but worth it.
    I have a few other different probiotics set aside I'll try next once this is done.
    Is it good to rotate probiotics? I read somewhere that its good to take a break from them and then start again.

The site is coming along great. Its already helping so many.
    Today I'm also done with finals! Lets commit 110% to this.
    For probiotics I have made kefir and sauerkraut. I think I read somewhere that one must do a month of probiotics and then rest 2 weeks. Im not sure though
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”