User Tag List

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Hulk Smash;55356]Muscle/Skin Issue:

So far my body is feeling better and better.
    I'm finally getting strength gains in the gym, but I'm not sure if I'm gaining muscle mass again.
    (I did lose muscle when I crashed)
    The issue I'm having is the excess skin I have. I notice a few wrinkles in my bicep area that had none before.
    The definition isn't there like before and neither is the healthy vascular vein look.

Has anyone experienced this issue and how did you combat it?
    How do we get the definition and lean look back? Also whats up with the wrinkles?
    [QUOTE]

I know the protocol most likely targets the extra skin/wrinkles and muscle loss in some way. I'd just like to know what aspect if the protocol does.

Also my reason for bringing this up to be sure I'm doing all I can to correct this.
    To what degree do these specific issues recover? if anyone else has dealt with it...

I'll start targeting my muscles in new ways after another week of basic lifting to be sure my body can take it. This means super sets, extreme calisthenics, target muscles from every angle to rebuild muscles completely.

I think I may be low at the moment in nitrous oxide so I'll be supplementing arginine.
    Perhaps this plays a role in the lack of vein and shred look?

My best guess is the wrinkles and lack of shred have more to do with muscle loss than fat deposits.

But again I ask the vets here what's your take guys???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

Strength gains continue for me...I'm lifting near as much as I did in my gym years!
    I'm losing the overall fat in my body. My hands are feeling much better most of the time.
    The air hunger I had is fading away(thyroid is healthier).
    The air hunger isn't there half the time; when it is, its very mild now.

These have been the fastest and first signs of physical progress for me.

The lines in my skin in certain areas are most likely due to the muscle loss I had/have?
    Or perhaps I'm lacking in collagen at the moment?

Are any of you guys having muscle gains at the gym? More mass, leaner, shred???
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 08-08-2017 at 03:01 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    UPDATE:

Strength gains continue for me...I'm lifting near as much as I did in my gym years!
    I'm losing the overall fat in my body. My hands are feeling much better most of the time.

The lines in my skin in certain areas are most likely due to the muscle loss I had/have?

bro I literally got tank in like 4 days after carb-backloading. I've been keto for 6 weeks or so, so having oats before sleep on training days got me feeling hulk and pumped up my muscles.

i gained like 6 pounds to my old weight but literally seemed like it was all muscle and no fat put on :S

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

Hell yeah, dude. During upswings, it's unreal. Before PFS, I weighed 150 and could maybe max 155 on bench. Now I'm 170 maxing 190. I don't see how anyone can do this protocol for 6+ months and not be a badass physically.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Hell yeah, dude. During upswings, it's unreal. Before PFS, I weighed 150 and could maybe max 155 on bench. Now I'm 170 maxing 190. I don't see how anyone can do this protocol for 6+ months and not be a badass physically.
    It just keeps getting better and better. I'm the strongest I've ever been, even during my days in the military. I just hit a new max on bench in the gym today at 410. Most I've EVER even come close to getting.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    It just keeps getting better and better. I'm the strongest I've ever been, even during my days in the military. I just hit a new max on bench in the gym today at 410. Most I've EVER even come close to getting.
    Fucking beast!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Jesus Christ dude.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys weird thing happened a few days ago...

I was whistling/singing along to music without making a conscious effort to connect to the music!
    It was a sweet relief to have that natural connection to music/emotion.

The next day I got strong tinnitus again and a headache that finally subsided today.
    I also don't feel much connection to music like the other day.
    Still have the tinnitus but I know this will pass.

I think I just experienced my first upswing/downswing!!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys weird thing happened a few days ago...

I was whistling/singing along to music without making a conscious effort to connect to the music!
    It was a sweet relief to have that natural connection to music/emotion.

The next day I got strong tinnitus again and a headache that finally subsided today.
    I also don't feel much connection to music like the other day.
    Still have the tinnitus but I know this will pass.

I think I just experienced my first upswing/downswing!!!
    This is how it starts. Small, seemingly insignificant things to most people, but to PFSers, they notice these things right away after being starved from them for so long. It's just a quick blip on your radar, and then it's gone. Next time, it's going to be a bit more significant and last a bit longer. You're going to have these ups and downs, back on forths for the duration of the healing process. Now that it's started, it will continue to do so with increasing intensity as long as you stay the course.

You're making forward progress. Congrats. It's something you should be proud of. You made it happen. You can take it all the way now. You know what needs to be done.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-11-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question about herbs and amino acids:

I see that lost empire now carries a cordyceps blend and cordyceps militaris.
    Anyone tried out the blend yet? Is it better to get the blend or stick to cordyceps militaris?

Also, I was thinking about the muscle wastage and want to improve protein synthesis and cellular muscle function.
    I figure a good amino acid complex will aid me to get my muscle function to its base level again.

Any suggestions for a quality amino acid complex?