User Tag List

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're going to feel contractions in your prostate while you're going through the healing process... That's a good sign.

For some reason if I were to ever cough this would spur on the contractions once in awhile... It was a very hard squeezing contraction... It will last for a few seconds and then dissipate.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    True it is part of the process, but last time I tested my PSA it was on the top range.. maybe better to have a look at it?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    True it is part of the process, but last time I tested my PSA it was on the top range.. maybe better to have a look at it?
    If it makes you feel comfortable and puts you at ease, then go for it. But IMO, your prostate was starved of DHT while your were on Fin/Palmetto and the process of bringing it "back online" is going to feel some sort of way. As far as I'm concerned, it's a harmless part of waking things back up.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it makes you feel comfortable and puts you at ease, then go for it. But IMO, your prostate was starved of DHT while your were on Fin/Palmetto and the process of bringing it "back online" is going to feel some sort of way. As far as I'm concerned, it's a harmless part of waking things back up.
    Sure, you are right about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    I find myself getting sleepy if I'm watching a movie, sitting in class or just waiting for something for an extended period of time. Any of you have this?

what can I do to improve?
    Stick an ice pack down there 😊

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I find myself getting sleepy if I'm watching a movie, sitting in class or just waiting for something for an extended period of time. Any of you have this?

what can I do to improve?
    Consider yourself lucky. At my worst, I never felt sleepy, even though I was fucking exhausted beyond belief. Can you actually sleep if you were to lie down when feeling like this?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider yourself lucky. At my worst, I never felt sleepy, even though I was fucking exhausted beyond belief. Can you actually sleep if you were to lie down when feeling like this?
    Sometimes i can fall asleep when tired like this...Its just a bit annoying that I'll get pretty tired if I stay still for too long focused on something not interesting to me. Even if I have a good sleep.
    But, I think this might be going away slowly too like everything else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

Things are picking up nicely for me as of late. Music sounds better, I played music daily for about the past 2 weeks. This was something everyday for me but had lost for the past 2 years. It feels great hearing music again and actually looking foward to it. I've also been playing guitar again for about the past week. Gym is going pretty well too! I'll soon reach the light at the end of the tunnel, finally!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

Things are picking up nicely for me as of late. Music sounds better, I played music daily for about the past 2 weeks. This was something everyday for me but had lost for the past 2 years. It feels great hearing music again and actually looking foward to it. I've also been playing guitar again for about the past week. Gym is going pretty well too! I'll soon reach the light at the end of the tunnel, finally!
    3 steps forward one or two steps back.....DON'T STOP this time. Just keep going.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at GNC the other day. They had their Mega Men multivitamin on sale.
    So I looked at the ingredients and I found saw palmetto in it.
    Maybe its a negligible amount but still its crazy. I left that shit on the shelf.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at GNC the other day. They had their Mega Men multivitamin on sale.
    So I looked at the ingredients and I found saw palmetto in it.
    Maybe its a negligible amount but still its crazy. I left that shit on the shelf.
    If you're looking for a multi, this is what I take currently. It's a great one, whole food variety. It's not full of BS that isn't even useable like a lot of them on shelves today.

https://www.villagevitality.com/prod...ex-250-tablets

Note that it seems pricy at first, but it's a two month supply as opposed to a one month like most multis.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.