User Tag List

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BONE LOSS RECOVERY PROTOCOL - *NEED TO COMPLETE CD'S REGIMEN FIRST*

In PFS, bone loss is possible even if you have normal calcium levels.
    It is preventable and reversible.

FOLLOWING THIS PROTOCOL SHOULD MAKE MUSCLES MORE PRONOUNCED, BROADEN SHOULDERS, ENHANCE BIOMECHANICS, BUILD OVERALL BONE MASS, & COULD EVEN INCREASE SOME HEIGHT(from feet bone mass increase).

1. Many guys lost APPOSITIONAL bone mass or will slowly be losing it. APPOSITIONAL means diametric or circumference, NOT LENGTH OR DENSITY.

2. Signs of bone loss are faint lines on forearms, wrists, biceps, chest, collar bone regiion, extra lines on palm of hands and soles of feet, extra wrinkles on face, pain in bones when pressure is applied such as someone squeezing your hand, feet not filling in shoes fully, rings not fitting etc...

3. Bone density is not the same as appositional bone mass. Bone density is the inside of the bone whereas appositional bone is the outer region.

4. Having great bone density doesn't mean one isn't losing bone mass. It means your bones are more resistant to breaking. *CD's regimen primarily builds up bone density and is the vital first step before building appositional mass* "It gets better when you continue after recovery" -CD

5. Bone loss is primarily from the outer layer/surface of the bone, hence bones do not break when lifting, but the shrinking still happens.

MOST LIKELY TRIGGERS OF PFS BONE LOSS

A. Low calcium in blood (consistently found in pfs)

B. Normal levels of calcium only prevent shrinking but will not rebuild bone

C. Low calcium levels in the blood triggers the parathyroid to over-produce osteoclasts (bone cells), that leech calcium from the bones to release into the blood. This is the body going into survival mode thinking there isn't enough calcium for the body. Think of this like when the body burns through fat storage during famine.

D. Lack of impact/shock/sport activity. Sport/schock is what increases the bodies production of osteoblasts (bone building cells). *Swimming and cycling do not build appositional bone mass*

E. *Possibly* Under-active or weak intestines and kidneys may play a role in poor calcium regulation. The herbs and regimen will recover these.

F. Under-active thyroid glands. These help regulate bone metabolism.

*Weight lifting should be the primary sport we engage in during recovery journey. We lack density during crash mode and need Testo and HGH boost to aid in bone and total recovery.*

*Other sports are better practiced after a substantial percentage of recovery has been achieved or there is risk for more appositional bone loss etc.*

HOW TO RECOVER? DO THE REGIMEN FIRST

A. Recover thyroid and parathyroid

B. Recover kidneys and intestines

C. Maintain normal levels of calcium during recovery mode. Then switch to high calcium intake after overall recovery. Do the high calcium along with sport activity. Mix it up dont just lift, you need to shock the skeletal structure from different angles and amount of pressure, engage in football, tennis, basketball, martial arts, boxing etc. This will signal the body to produce osteoblasts, sending the excess calcium to the outer layer of the bones, thus increasing appositional bone mass or thickness.

D. IMPORTANT, after CD's recovery is achieved, its probably best to cycle between high and normal level calcium intake as you practice sport. Ex. One week do high calcium, next week do normal calcium. Do this for one month, then do only normal calcium the next month. Reset and repeat. This is to minimize over-stressing the bodies metabolism and prevent calcium overload which is toxic to organs and cells.

WARNING

*Follow CD's protocol first. It lays the foundation for bone growth to be possible. The herbs speed up the healing of the organs needed for this to work. Doing otherwise is probably a waste of money and time, will make you lose more bone and could further complicate your condition.*

Took me 2-3 years to compile this data. It is likely to be atleast 90% accurate as far as pfs bone issues are concerned. The other 10% could be things missing, not things being incorrect.
    Its all based on scientific papers, peer review research, personal observations and private research.

Thank you CD for laying the foundation and encouraging me to continue.

A few source links with more detailed explanation

https://www.coursehero.com/sg/anatom...nd-remodeling/

https://www.coursehero.com/sg/anatom...tional-growth/

Bone Development Growth | SEER Training

Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance - Mayo Clinic

Please consider adding this to the sticky CD. I think it'd motivate many and give another boost to the guys who've reached 100% already.

Thanks again CD.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 01-26-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do the breathing exercise
    Get cortisol in lower end of normal range
    That stress signal is confusing many functions in the body
    Its a major piece in solving the puzzle.
    Get it done.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're talking as if it's easy to fix the bodies cortisol issues after PFS crash lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    You're talking as if it's easy to fix the bodies cortisol issues after PFS crash lol
    lol I say it like that to stay motivated

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Do the breathing exercise
    Get cortisol in lower end of normal range
    That stress signal is confusing many functions in the body
    Its a major piece in solving the puzzle.
    Get it done.
    I like this post^^^^^

For some reason I think alot of guys skip out on the breathing exercises. Probably because at first they are difficult to get going. Once you find your groove though, it's a different story.

Keep breathing!!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PROGRESS UPDATE:

Energy level rising
    Yawing continues to decline
    Mood is boosted
    Gym gains are steady

Bones feel stronger, less painful.
    I take RDA of calcium on gym days. I take a bit less on rest days. This is to not stress my kidneys etc.

Veins are showing and glowing as pre-crash. Comes and goes but more stable everyday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PROGRESS UPDATE:

Energy level rising
    Yawing continues to decline
    Mood is boosted
    Gym gains are steady

Bones feel stronger, less painful.
    I take RDA of calcium on gym days. I take a bit less on rest days. This is to not stress my kidneys etc.

Veins are showing and glowing as pre-crash. Comes and goes but more stable everyday.
    I also added in chewing through and eating as much bone as possible from the meals I have, in other words I try to eat the entire piece of chicken on my plate. This is very beneficial and keeps the jaw healthy. I leave whatever i cant fully chew through on the plate of course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rhodiola and Rehmannia are no longer available at Lost Empire?
    Anyone know why?
    Anyone tried an alternative source with the same or higher quality as LEH?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rhodiola and Rehmannia are no longer available at Lost Empire?
    Anyone know why?
    Anyone tried an alternative source with the same or higher quality as LEH?
    I got some Rhodiola from Swanson. Not sure on the quality though.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro did you recover jaw and bone loss?