User Tag List

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Whats up guys! Hope you're all doing good. Looks like I found a place where I can recover and grow.(Wish I had found it sooner)

Brief intro:

6-7 months usage from July 2015-Jan 2016
    Slow subtle crashing since then until complete meltdown in Oct 2016
    mental and physical side effects

Goals:

Learn from everyone here, motivation, recover from this b.s., get my life back and more

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the right mindset needed to recover, Hulk! Welcome and you will heal, just follow cds protocol. You got this!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Cannon. I'll be doing my best. And thanks to CD for leading the way.

As of now:

I'm juicing once a day and keeping a sugar/alcohol/gluten/bread/caffeine-free diet

70% vegetables/30% meats (as organic as possible)

Multi-vitamin with probiotics, vitamin D3 5,000 iu, vitamin C 1,000 iu, horse chestnut

Tongat Ali & Tribulus

Taking it slow with weights at the moment
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 12-30-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm taking Tribulus from World ABS now. Is there another brand you guys recommend?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    I'm taking Tribulus from World ABS now. Is there another brand you guys recommend?
    I'm curious on this too. Liftmode tribulus on amazon is out of stock.
    Its only work until its routine

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tribulus is probably fine from there. Not a whole ton of quality suppliers in that market, IMO. Liftmode would be my go to, but it's been out of stock for MONTHS. I use NutraBio, it's OK....But Tribulus is probably my least favorite herb anyway.

Also, try to get to at least 7 herbs if you can, to do a once a week cycle per herb. If you just cycle those two, you're going to gain a tolerance to them fast and they won't benefit you as much. If money is tight at the moment, just buy them as you can. This will benefit you quite a bit. Everything else looks good to go though my man.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hulk WILL recover!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Tribulus is probably fine from there. Not a whole ton of quality suppliers in that market, IMO. Liftmode would be my go to, but it's been out of stock for MONTHS. I use NutraBio, it's OK....But Tribulus is probably my least favorite herb anyway.

Also, try to get to at least 7 herbs if you can, to do a once a week cycle per herb. If you just cycle those two, you're going to gain a tolerance to them fast and they won't benefit you as much. If money is tight at the moment, just buy them as you can. This will benefit you quite a bit. Everything else looks good to go though my man.
    Is it tribulus that I've heard sometimes has saw palmetto mixed in on low quality brands?

I think I remember that from somewhere...

CD if your reading this mate remember to update the herb thread with your recomended sources when you get the chance. A few new faces here that will undoubtedly benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Driven & Maxout

I'll try to get my hands on the Liftmode and a few other herbs. I really hope theres no saw palmetto mixed in any tribulus out there.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Is it tribulus that I've heard sometimes has saw palmetto mixed in on low quality brands?

I think I remember that from somewhere...

CD if your reading this mate remember to update the herb thread with your recomended sources when you get the chance. A few new faces here that will undoubtedly benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe it's Tribulus alatus, not Tribulus terrestis that has beta sitosterol in it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Cannon. I'll be doing my best. And thanks to CD for leading the way.

As of now:

I'm juicing once a day and keeping a sugar/alcohol/gluten/bread/caffeine-free diet

70% vegetables/30% meats (as organic as possible)

Multi-vitamin with probiotics, vitamin D3 5,000 iu, vitamin C 1,000 iu, horse chestnut

Tongat Ali & Tribulus

Taking it slow with weights at the moment
    Welcome.

Juicing once a day is a great life practice, but what you need to do before starting anything is CLEANSE. This will set the baseline from what you will build your new self upon. You need to take out the garbage, tear down the walls and start fresh.

I HIGHLY suggest doing the first mental challenge of several to come.....either juice feast or water fast for two weeks. This is a HUGE part of starting off on the right foot so to speak. Your body and mind will take to the program much quicker and with zest when starting out on a clean slate.

I also suggest you immediately start doing the Wim Hof breathing method twice a day...once in the morning after rising, and later on in the afternoon. No need to buy the program unless you want the real specifics. There are plenty of places to get the information online for free not too mention learning all that this breathing exercise can do for you.

Start doing these things.....now.

We're all here to help and we have alot of smart, dedicated guys that know their shit and are getting results.

Also...ditch the multi vitamin and Vit. C. You should be getting all you need from fresh produce and herbs. Instead of the multi, use pine pollen from this list to get your vitamins in bio-avaiable form :CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-31-2016 at 12:10 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"