User Tag List

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in a down swing this week and again my face is a bit more puffy. for me it's more facial puffiness / less restful sleep / libido / erection hits now.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'm in a down swing this week and again my face is a bit more puffy. for me it's more facial puffiness / less restful sleep / libido / erection hits now.
    How often do you get downswings in regards to weeks? How often and how long do they last. Have you notice the severity of them going down?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How often do you get downswings in regards to weeks? How often and how long do they last. Have you notice the severity of them going down?
    i haven't tracked it super hard. but it seems like 2 weeks good and 2 weeks bad kinda thing. the severity is nowhere near as bad as say the first 4-6 months of pfs.

When I came off my second cycle I feel like I reached a new level of recovery. During down swings though I feel like I plateaud oftentimes. so hard to see and judge things with a clear lense.

regardless. I can do 90% of things I used to do so i'm grateful for level of recovery I have so far. One thing that I feel like I struggled with more than anyone is sleep though. it's been a year since my crash and my sleep still isn't normal yet. Many nights where it's close to normal though. I find when my sleep is normal everything else is normal too. eg) when I sleep deep and long I get morning erections, i'm not tired, and my mind is sharper / less fatigue. so i think it's the sleep issues that are holding me back the most.

I have a nice sleep supplement rotation going on that helps.

Glycine / L-theanine daily. Melatonin 3mg 3-5 times a week

then phenibut twice a week tuesday/saturday

then once a week now (used to do daily but found they stopped working)

ziziphus
    alibizia
    passionflower
    skullcap
    ashwagandha
    Last edited by jacknap; 05-22-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i haven't tracked it super hard. but it seems like 2 weeks good and 2 weeks bad kinda thing. the severity is nowhere near as bad as say the first 4-6 months of pfs.

When I came off my second cycle I feel like I reached a new level of recovery. During down swings though I feel like I plateaud oftentimes. so hard to see and judge things with a clear lense.

regardless. I can do 90% of things I used to do so i'm grateful for level of recovery I have so far. One thing that I feel like I struggled with more than anyone is sleep though. it's been a year since my crash and my sleep still isn't normal yet. Many nights where it's close to normal though. I find when my sleep is normal everything else is normal too. eg) when I sleep deep and long I get morning erections, i'm not tired, and my mind is sharper / less fatigue. so i think it's the sleep issues that are holding me back the most.

I have a nice sleep supplement rotation going on that helps.

Glycine / L-theanine daily. Melatonin 3mg 3-5 times a week

then phenibut twice a week tuesday/saturday

then once a week now (used to do daily but found they stopped working)

ziziphus
    alibizia
    passionflower
    skullcap
    ashwagandha
    I've had a few guys try this with great results. I've even tried it myself after a weekend of drinking where my sleep was messed up from the booze. Take 20g of glycine in one shot......20. You'll be out like a light and sleep through the whole night, and, wake up refreshed.

I've done some research people have used this amino acid up to 60g in one shot without and problems.

Try it. It may be your new favorite go to.

You could even throw a melatonin on top of that for good measure.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've had a few guys try this with great results. I've even tried it myself after a weekend of drinking where my sleep was messed up from the booze. Take 20g of glycine in one shot......20. You'll be out like a light and sleep through the whole night, and, wake up refreshed.

I've done some research people have used this amino acid up to 60g in one shot without and problems.

Try it. It may be your new favorite go to.

You could even throw a melatonin on top of that for good measure.
    I tried the 20 grams of glycine when I first crashed and it honestly did nothing for me but I'll try again now that i'm further along maybe it'll do the trick, thanks!

the thing that works the best for me is the phenibut but obviously can't use that more than twice a week lol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I tried the 20 grams of glycine when I first crashed and it honestly did nothing for me but I'll try again now that i'm further along maybe it'll do the trick, thanks!

the thing that works the best for me is the phenibut but obviously can't use that more than twice a week lol.
    Yeah, I was actually surprised how good it worked for me.

And man, phenibut is great....too great. I have to stay away from it otherwise I'll be in trouble quickly.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone checking in here, hope you're all doing great.

I was on the protocol about 85% up until maybe 2-3 months ago. I've had too much going on to be able to focus on recovery.

However, in that time, I still managed to meditate on life and dealing with this. I also continued learning new things.
    An unintentional result of my learning and observations was to conclude with 85%-95% accuracy as to what pfs actually is.
    I think its important to understand as much as possible in order to approach it properly and with best results.
    And its not a map of bio-chemical reactions or anything complex, its very simple actually and not an explanation I've found anywhere else.

Anyway
    I'm getting back on recovery 110% in the coming weeks as my time and energy becomes more free.
    I'm certain that a 90% recovery is possible and will happen.
    The other 10% would be luck or a miracle or something extra I add into the regimen along the way.
    Guys under 30 yrs old have the best chance to reach that 100%. So you younger guys out there better stick to the regimen and fast.

I'll update you guys on progress as it comes. Its good to see you guys are still at it and getting better!
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 07-13-2018 at 12:26 AM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hulk Smash checking in. I couldn't retrieve my password so i created a new account.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *VERY IMPORTANT*

Vitamin B2 and B6 are essential when you crash.

THESE ARE THE ONLY SUPPLEMENTS THAT STOPPED MY BONE PAIN AND BONE LOSS.

100mg of each every 12 hours.

Other supplements taken have been Vitamin D daily and sometimes Vitamin B1.

Its possible to find these nutrients in the herbs but I needed a direct source and this dosage.
    If the herbs have resolved bone discomfort then theres no need.

TAKE B2 and B6 if you've just crashed or have mild pfs. Theres a probability that pfs compromises bone metabolism.
    Its a VERY SLOW bone loss as with all things pfs. It crept up on me within 2 years of consistent bone and joint pain and facial bone discomfort and numbness.
    Do yourself the favor and take those to prevent it. I had relief within about 1 week.

I know theres alot of back and forth on whether or not bone loss is a real side of pfs....
    It really is a side effect.

I can't speak to everyones experience and troubles but theres high likely hood that everyone has their bone metabolism in trouble unless they had somehow targeted the issue early in crash phase.

Take those Vitamins if you just crashed whether or not you feel bone issues. IT IS A REAL SIDE EFFECT and its better to not lose any mass because theres no telling if anyone actually recovers it.

But do the juice feast or water fast as CD says first. It will get your gut in shape to absorb nutrients and clean out any blockage.
    Last edited by HULK SMASH 2.0; 12-15-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hulk is back! I was absent for a while due to being busy, forgetting my password and not trying log in again.

I've had some improvements as of late and some set backs too. But things are progressing overall. I've picked up a bit of knowledge during my time off which may be useful to some of us.

Lets see if I reach that 110% by 2020.