User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever since I got my diet in check since 10 months ago. I feel so much better. My diet consist also of Milk, Cheese, OJ, Cane Sugar, Fruit, Haagen dasz Vanilla Ice Cream, Lots of Collagen protein, Coffee, Ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, some chicken and beef, potatoes and sweet potatoes, shrimp and 1 tsp salt daily. I think this and the herbs are a way of life now.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Ever since I got my diet in check since 10 months ago. I feel so much better. My diet consist also of Milk, Cheese, OJ, Cane Sugar, Fruit, Haagen dasz Vanilla Ice Cream, Lots of Collagen protein, Coffee, Ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, some chicken and beef, potatoes and sweet potatoes, shrimp and 1 tsp salt daily. I think this and the herbs are a way of life now.
    There is a reason diet is one of the most important cornerstones in the recovery process. You are experiencing this first hand.

Reading this post made me hungry, btw. Now I want Haagen Dasz ice cream.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carpal tunnel pain,tingling and numbness has subsided a very small amount but it's enough for me to notice. Seems like the B vitamins are working. Which adds to the mystery. I guess my body somehow depleted itself of B vitamin stores?

May take about 3 months for full carpal recovery according to a site I read.

I haven't been sticking to all the herbs as much as I should have, I'm sure they have more than enough B vitamin to help me.

This definitely validates what CD says.
    Stick to the protocol and over TIME we will heal.

I'll be all in when my hands heal a bit more!