User Tag List

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude, my legs and hips suffered so much muscle loss/weakness that I actually bought a cane a month ago

Yesterday I did 8 sets of squats, today I was working on my feet all day without issue. I'm getting stronger every day

this shit isn't permanent
    Last edited by basementdweller; 01-19-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    dude, my legs and hips suffered so much muscle loss/weakness that I actually bought a cane a month ago

Yesterday I did 8 sets of squats, today I was working on my feet all day without issue. I'm getting stronger every day

this shit isn't permanent
    Same thing happened to me sometime ago. I think its in my posts. Fortunately it improved, as it did in your case.
    These are most likely symptoms of lower TEST/HGH levels.
    Anyway, we're getting better and thats what matters most!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

My hands/wrists are feeling more stable as time has passed. Went to the gym again yesterday and felt even less discomfort than my last workout!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Same thing happened to me sometime ago. I think its in my posts. Fortunately it improved, as it did in your case.
    These are most likely symptoms of lower TEST/HGH levels.
    Anyway, we're getting better and thats what matters most!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

My hands/wrists are feeling more stable as time has passed. Went to the gym again yesterday and felt even less discomfort than my last workout!
    Slow and steady man.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry CD, I don't think I can do this anymore. My body has broken apart too much man. FUCK.
    I don't know what I'm doing anymore. No one can help me get better and even if I do, my bones are so far gone that I doubt this is some normal PFS thing. I'd probably have to be on HGH or some shit for the rest of my life. I can't live like that.
    My fiance is gone too, and I let her go because why should she be with a guy whos body is breaking down a little at a time?

You're a cool guy man. Maxout and English say they've recovered and so do you but...I can tell this isn't some normal sickness.
    My hands can't fill back in CD, I have excess skin there because of losing bone. I'm slowly looking like an old shrunken man.

CD, I'm sorry man. I don't need to have a picture painted for me that I'll daydream about escaping to. I'm accepting this is my reality.
    I just fkd up one day and I can't go back. I'm not expecting a reply or for you to tell me anything.

Thank you for helping me like you did man, you have a good heart and you're here for all these guys. I know there are limitations to recovery, I haven't even seen a single picture of people showing before and after so its hard to believe.

I hope you're all around to see Merk burn to the ground. Until then keep going foward you guys.

wishing I could be myself again,

Hulk Smash

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry CD, I don't think I can do this anymore. My body has broken apart too much man. FUCK.
    I don't know what I'm doing anymore. No one can help me get better and even if I do, my bones are so far gone that I doubt this is some normal PFS thing. I'd probably have to be on HGH or some shit for the rest of my life. I can't live like that.
    My fiance is gone too, and I let her go because why should she be with a guy whos body is breaking down a little at a time?

You're a cool guy man. Maxout and English say they've recovered and so do you but...I can tell this isn't some normal sickness.
    My hands can't fill back in CD, I have excess skin there because of losing bone. I'm slowly looking like an old shrunken man.

CD, I'm sorry man. I don't need to have a picture painted for me that I'll daydream about escaping to. I'm accepting this is my reality.
    I just fkd up one day and I can't go back. I'm not expecting a reply or for you to tell me anything.

Thank you for helping me like you did man, you have a good heart and you're here for all these guys. I know there are limitations to recovery, I haven't even seen a single picture of people showing before and after so its hard to believe.

I hope you're all around to see Merk burn to the ground. Until then keep going foward you guys.

wishing I could be myself again,

Hulk Smash
    Hey guys,

I just want to apologize for that post. It's not the energy of this place and neither do I want it to be. I'm just not doing well lately especially with the bone issue which is probably the most painful thing and noticeable of this entire mess. I'll admit it's taken me to a dark place I never thought I'd be in again.

I won't vent anything again on here.
    I apologize to CD and all of you guys.
    Hope you all recover 100%

Best,

Hulk Smash

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I just want to apologize for that post. It's not the energy of this place and neither do I want it to be. I'm just not doing well lately especially with the bone issue which is probably the most painful thing and noticeable of this entire mess. I'll admit it's taken me to a dark place I never thought I'd be in again.

I won't vent anything again on here.
    I apologize to CD and all of you guys.
    Hope you all recover 100%

Best,

Hulk Smash
    Hulk, I'm new to the forum, but not to this shit. I crashed around the same time you did in fall 2016. I too had bone loss in my wrist and hands. I also had (and still have to some degree) pain and numbness in my lower arms, hands and wrists. I've been recovering steadily (still have a ways to go) and can say with confidence that my hands and wrists have improved significantly (and I'm frikin' 51 years old!). If you stick with it you will be whole again and will feel like the biggest swinging dick around for having overcome a challenge very few people would ever have the balls to. Feel free to PM me if you need/want to talk about the wrist/hand stuff or anything else man.
    Last edited by Damn; 01-25-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hulk, you gotta hang in there bro. I believe in you man. PM me if you need to .
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stick with the regimine whether you believe or not bro. the time will pass anyways and you don't want to have the regret 2 years later of 'wish i tried my best'.

I stuck with the regimine even when I didn't really believe in the beggining and guess what I'm almost completely back to normal. I had weird shit happen to me that no one else had with PFS either like painful convulsions. Thought I had a fucking stroke.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Hulk,

I'm going through my own crisis about some of this physical crap but I try to take a simple mentality.

Stick to the protocol and you might not get better.
    Stop the protocol and you DEFINITELY won't get better.

Get back on the wagon. Keep fighting. Don't ever wonder if there was more you could of done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, thanks for the moral support!

UPDATE:

I lost about 10 pounds of fat in the past 3 weeks!
    Since I jumped back on board with this 100%, the fat has been melting off pretty fast. I've only gone to the gym about twice a week so far. Yes my doubts are there about a certain thing but I still have to admit the results I am getting.