User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Is it tribulus that I've heard sometimes has saw palmetto mixed in on low quality brands?

I think I remember that from somewhere...

CD if your reading this mate remember to update the herb thread with your recomended sources when you get the chance. A few new faces here that will undoubtedly benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's on my to do list Driven....trying to crank the site out as quick as possible

This is the site as of now: Total Male Optimization Just another WordPress site It's not close to finished but it's up and active for search engine purposes. Right now I'm in the process of transferring already written content into the site. There are links that are broken, it's ugly, there are no pictures or graphics, it needs grammar and spelling checks, there are things that are missing, and like I said, about 40% done. But at least you will have a taste of what's to come as the basic skeleton of the site is complete. I'm also open to suggestions on additions to the site if there are somethings you don't see there that you would like to. Once all of the content is in, I'm going to have a professional web designer make it look nice and pretty. AND.....just because you see some sections have content, that doesn't mean that those sections are anywhere near complete......The material is going to be VERY in-depth....

I'm self employed and run my business full time, so the last thing I feel like doing after a 12 hour day, the gym, food prep, etc, is sitting down to write unfortunately.

I'm getting it out as fast as I can fellas.

I'm hoping that we can all use swole source for site discussions as I've been talking to Rob about this. We will see. The site is going to be a complete one stop shop for a total manhood overhaul for ALL men, not just PFSer's. It would be nice to have a positive place to discuss everything related to the site material without me having to create my own forum.

I think that is something alot of these self improvement sites lack, is a place where you can actually discuss the material...questions you have, results you're getting, etc. It would be nice to be able to have that be here, at Swole Source.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-31-2016 at 12:35 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"