Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
I am dealing with a similar issue, I have hand aches, foot aches wrist aches, and aches and numbness all through my face and even neck. It's gotten qutie bad and demoralizing.

I will try your b2/b6 idea and get back to you. It is likely I have not had enough b-vitamins, and I have been taking niacinamide (b3) on its own for many years. I also took aspirin+k2 for a long time, which may have overly suppressed my estrogen.

Perhaps my best bet is a b-complex, with all the b vitamins?

- - - Updated - - -

I am dealing with a similar issue, I have hand aches, foot aches wrist aches, and aches and numbness all through my face and even neck. It's gotten qutie bad and demoralizing.

I will try your b2/b6 idea and get back to you. It is likely I have not had enough b-vitamins, and I have been taking niacinamide (b3) on its own for many years. I also took aspirin+k2 for a long time, which may have overly suppressed my estrogen.

Perhaps my best bet is a b-complex, with all the b vitamins?
B2/B6 may help you. Its the only supplementation that eased the pain and numbness for me. 100 mg twice per day.
I followed this instruction from an online source and am grateful it worked.
The site stated it may take about 2 weeks to start feeling improvement. It was a similar timeline for me.

I'm currently taking a B complex instead of the individual B2/B6 I started with. However, I sometimes take only half the dosage due to the other B's and folate present. Not sure if its wise to take double the recommendation on the label. I will do more research as time permits to see if double dosage on all B's is ok in our situation.

Also bear in mind, the herb cycle has plenty of vitamins and minerals too...
Moderation with a B complex is probably best.