User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somatozine and Vicaine

Check these products out guys.

Just got these to log and I will start a log, might even do one here if it is ok with Rob and will post up my honest unbiased reviews.

Granted I am a fan of MK677 so I do expect good things from this product in advance. I have used it various times and very pleased with results.

Anyone using either of these??

SOMAandVICreallife2.jpg
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm strongly considering trying out Somatozine later this summer. Looks like the next batch is about to be released. Never tried MK and am a little cautious from some of the potential sides but I think its time. I see the ingredient profile was tweaked a bit, no Huperzine A and the addition of a couple other things. I'm curious about thoughts on the changes especially since the Huperzine was so strongly touted as part of the product, still looks solid though. Probably would just start out one cap at night before bed to access everything, at that dose a bottle would last a couple months. My biggest concerns are with potential bloat and lethargy, I don't like either haha. I've gotten extremely lean off my last run of Dermacrine and R-Andro and don't want to blow back up after all the hard diet and training...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered two bottles, plan on running it starting around mid/late summer. Going to start out with 1 cap (12.5 mg MK) nightly before bed for a month or two and access things, then if everything is going well will bump up to the 2 cap 25 mg dose nightly. I might stack it with some transdermal 4-DHEA I have tucked away too, not sure yet.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy_; 03-20-2017 at 10:51 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Check these products out guys.

Just got these to log and I will start a log, might even do one here if it is ok with Rob and will post up my honest unbiased reviews.

Granted I am a fan of MK677 so I do expect good things from this product in advance. I have used it various times and very pleased with results.

Anyone using either of these??

SOMAandVICreallife2.jpg
    I purchased 2x soma and 1x vica.

Just started the mk677 for the first time, 1 cap / day. It makes me extremely hungry ! Since you've run the mk before I look forward to your experiences with this products capped version.

Have not opened the vica yet and after having read several posts about it be a powerful drug, after I got it, I'm a bit shy to take it.

I got both of these to deal with a deteriorating joint issue causing me pain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should you find yourself concerned about upcoming examinations, we'd like to introduce our esteemed take my exam online service. Our experienced team is dedicated to guiding you towards achieving excellent outcomes in your online exams. Ensure you're well-rested by entrusting us with your exam preparations. We are committed to delivering exceptional results; now is your moment to excel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the depths of exam season approached, weary students sought refuge and solace in the dependable embrace of our Take My Proctored Exam For Me service. This invaluable lifeline not only provided them with a sense of security but also empowered them to navigate the often treacherous waters of academia with an unprecedented ease, transforming their academic journey into a voyage of confidence and success.