Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juice feast part of protocol

Hey All

I'm starting to break the fast after 20 days. The last two days when drinking the juices my stomach gets upset pretty bad. If I dilute them with water I'm fine. This didn't happen the last 18 days though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is the lemon that is upsetting my stomach. I had one whole lemon in all 6 of my juices everyday and One half lemon in hot water in the morning.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How much juice were you drinking per day and how do you currently feel?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was drinking 6 juices a day 20 ounces each (lemon, celery, cucumbers, green apple, ginger, romaine, parsley mainly for all juices). I stayed away from kale and spinach because of thyroid. I thought it was the lemon but I have been eating the same ingredients mentioned in salad form and some carrots and one banana. The last three days my stomach aches and when I eat or juice it is worse and not been hungry the last three days. I think of food and want to throw up. Any ideas. Is it just detox?
    Last edited by rmoore; 01-13-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My energy is alright. The first week was great. Now it is ok. Head is clear. The stomach ache thing after eating or drinking happened before a few times during my pfs crash. Feels like the same thing.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    I was drinking 6 juices a day 20 ounces each (lemon, celery, cucumbers, green apple, ginger, romaine, parsley mainly for all juices). I stayed away from kale and spinach because of thyroid. I thought it was the lemon but I have been eating the same ingredients mentioned in salad form and some carrots and one banana. The last three days my stomach aches and when I eat or juice it is worse and not been hungry the last three days. I think of food and want to throw up. Any ideas. Is it just detox?
    You were supposed to be drinking 4-6 quarts as the directions stated. Where did you get the 20 oz figure from? You're also supposed to drink different juices so that you get a spectrum of nutrients as again, the directions stated.

Most likely detox. Or you could be getting too much of a certain thing and not enough of others. You need to switch up the juices though and things like this wont usually happen.

The devil for all of these things are in the details. There is a reason why it is laid out a certain way.

Also, how much water were you drinking daily?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-13-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad. I was trying to get to a gallon of juice. I was trying to use pro thyroid veggies. I know better for next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still have pain in upper stomach. It comes and goes. Think it might be gallstones.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Still have pain in upper stomach. It comes and goes. Think it might be gallstones.
    Could be, but if you've done some research on juice feasting you would see that it is used to remedy a myriad of health conditions. If you have them, they could be breaking up and dissolving. It's very unlikely the juice feast is making anything worse. Most times symptoms of detox are mistaken for something more sinister.

Of course, I'm not a doctor, and if you like you could always go and get checked for them, but what I've seen over the years is that people who ride out the bumbs come out the other end feeling better then they ever have.

Seeing as you shouldn't be consuming any fat during the feast, the galls stones, if you have them, should be getting consumed back into your system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. It makes since. I've been eating raw fruit and veggies and yesterday I had a few bits of plain grilled chicken with my salad for lunch only and today also. My stomach isn't hurting today. Every now and it lets me know it is there still not really pain. Maybe when I start to eat more things it will go away. Since I'm still in the process of a detox I will go a liver and gallbladder flush to see if I have gallstones and liver stones. Energy still not there. I'm drinking organic apple juice and apples today to soften the stones if I have them and will do the same tomorrow til 2:00 PM and fast (I guess I can have water only). At 9:00 PM I will take 1/2 cup of lemon juice and 1/2 cup of olive oil and then do straight to bed on my right side in fetal position for 20 minutes then sleep normal and when I wake up I will have an apple and within 4 hours when I do to the bathroom to use it I will see the stones if I have them. Some have 200 or so they pass.