User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    I was drinking 6 juices a day 20 ounces each (lemon, celery, cucumbers, green apple, ginger, romaine, parsley mainly for all juices). I stayed away from kale and spinach because of thyroid. I thought it was the lemon but I have been eating the same ingredients mentioned in salad form and some carrots and one banana. The last three days my stomach aches and when I eat or juice it is worse and not been hungry the last three days. I think of food and want to throw up. Any ideas. Is it just detox?
    You were supposed to be drinking 4-6 quarts as the directions stated. Where did you get the 20 oz figure from? You're also supposed to drink different juices so that you get a spectrum of nutrients as again, the directions stated.

Most likely detox. Or you could be getting too much of a certain thing and not enough of others. You need to switch up the juices though and things like this wont usually happen.

The devil for all of these things are in the details. There is a reason why it is laid out a certain way.

Also, how much water were you drinking daily?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-13-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"