User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Everyone

If anyone has any questions or topics they'd like me to weigh in on, please post them in this section!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as this is a perso al Q&A, could we get some background on yourself, and why your opinion hold weight(no offense meant)?

And of course, Welcome to Swole Source. We are happy to see new members. Please stick around.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nos was one of the admin's at PHF and quite knowledgeable in many aspects of chemistry and the PH/DS world.

I'm sure he'll chime in shortly with more details

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Nos was one of the admin's at PHF and quite knowledgeable in many aspects of chemistry and the PH/DS world.

I'm sure he'll chime in shortly with more details
    Welcome aboard, the knowledge and guidance is greatly appreciated!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has lots of good info over at Vicious Labs Forum so it's awesome that he's here as well!! Welcome Nostrum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little background on me:

I attended school for health and human performance at Central Connecticut State University.

I became a senior store manager for GNC and unlike most GNC managers, I did this by actually knowing something about the products.

After that I became a company rep for PHF/Celtic/Purity and ultimately ended up heading up the rep team, coordinating customer service and online promotions and administrating PHF

During that time I also became friends with Henryv and he started teaching me the basics of the structure and function of steroid compounds. I also learned quite a bit from PA while he was still participating at PHF.

Since then I've gone on to learn some of the organic chemistry involved in steroid synthesis and I've started my own research company, Nos Labs | Novel Compounds for Research

Well that's enough tooting my own horn, for now. Mostly I'm just a forum junkie who likes to help out, so, if anyone needs anything, please post!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question about injectable M-Sten. In lab rats, what would the benefit be of injecting vs oral? Since M-Sten will survive break down of the liver when taken orally, wouldn't the results be the same or would the rat body processs the sten more effectively when injected?
    On a side note, the rat loved injectable Epistane when it was used on him but the rat has never used oral Epistane to compare the difference.
    Just wondering what your thoughts were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I have a question about injectable M-Sten. In lab rats, what would the benefit be of injecting vs oral? Since M-Sten will survive break down of the liver when taken orally, wouldn't the results be the same or would the rat body processs the sten more effectively when injected?
    On a side note, the rat loved injectable Epistane when it was used on him but the rat has never used oral Epistane to compare the difference.
    Just wondering what your thoughts were.
    Even a 17a-methyl will be broken down, to some degree, in first pass metabolism, so, injection should be a little more efficient. Additionally, folks might be interested in researching how a subject who cannot tolerate oral administration due to digestive tract disease.

New Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up bro??

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bighulksmash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used many of NOS products all with great success I have logs on multiple websites where I have ran these products for longer than 8 weeks at low Doses and high doses. I highly recommend checking his stuff out.