First, I would like to thank you to the Iron Legion team. I have read great things about these two products and I am beyond excited to stack them and give my honest feedback. I have never used a Iron Legion product and excited I get to run this stack. My goal is to lean bulk. I have not received the products yet, unless they are in my mailbox now, but I wanted to get this up for when I do get the products. My dosing will be Invictus: .5ml AM + .5ml PM Virtus: .5-1ml AM, initially.

Training

I follow a hybrid PPL/PHAT routine. Due to the effects of Laxogenin, I may incorporate more dropsets due to increased recovery.

Sunday - Push Hypertrophy
Monday - Pull Power
Tuesday - Lower Hypertrophy
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Push Power
Friday - Pull Hypertrophy
Saturday - Lower Power

Diet

I carb cycle. I have two high days, two moderate days and three low days. I will post my daily diet so you can see macro breakdown and calorie breakdown. In addition, if I do not gain weight in a particular week, I increase each day by 25 cals, but adding 6 grams of carbs to each day.

Other Supplements

Orange Triad
Zinc
Magnesium
OxiOmega
NOW Vitamin D 5,000 IU
NOW Vitamin C 1,000
PowerMax XT
Various Pre workouts, only stims 3 days per week and non stim 3 days. Depending on how heavy my heavy days are, I will consume a product higher in stims
PES Select (no more than 1 scoop per day)
LCLT
Alpha GPC,
L Tyrosine
Beta Alannine

My expectations

A drying effect
Increase in strength and body comp