User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herb Cycling Rotation

Hello All

I'm at a point where I will begin my herb rotation next week. I have 12 herbs and will order a few more this week. I will have all the ones from Lost Empire but where can I get the others like royal jelly, tribulus, suma root, butea superba, catauba bark, muira puma and iodine from that is reliable source? Also I would like to see how others are rotating their herbs in what order and ones they take everyday. On a side note I started today taking a balanced coffee ( Ray Peat) with my breakfast which was nice. I will take it again at 2:30 PM. First time taking caffeine in 5 years.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no set order you need to take them in. I dose mine once in the morning before work with some coffee, and once when I return in the afternoon before my workout with coffee again. The only herbs I take daily from the list are Pine Pollen, Lions Mane, and Suma Root.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Max where did you get your suma root? also I eat breakfast at 6:30 am and at 7:00 am I drink my balanced coffee (4oz with collegen, cane sugar and milk) can I take my herbs with my coffee even though I ate breakfast? Thanks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Barlowes and Swanson's for Suma Root. And I would take the herbs before breakfast. I also used a Hawaii Pharm tincture for Suma Root once before too but it's pricy.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmoore View Post
    Hello All

I'm at a point where I will begin my herb rotation next week. I have 12 herbs and will order a few more this week. I will have all the ones from Lost Empire but where can I get the others like royal jelly, tribulus, suma root, butea superba, catauba bark, muira puma and iodine from that is reliable source? Also I would like to see how others are rotating their herbs in what order and ones they take everyday. On a side note I started today taking a balanced coffee ( Ray Peat) with my breakfast which was nice. I will take it again at 2:30 PM. First time taking caffeine in 5 years.
    If you're still too sensitive to caffeine, then don't use it. It does help bring the quality of the herb out, but if it's going to cause you negative effects, it's not worth it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"