User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    The thing is there was a guy on the PFS sites named QuantumFaith faith who experienced both androgen and estrogen PFS, and his body totally fell apart he went from a 220 lbs young man to a vegetable and died within a year of these symptoms. I have the exact same early symptoms he did.

And look, I know I'm very anxious and seem like I'm not taking any advice.....I am taking the advice in, but I'd like more than just one persons opinion on what they think would be best to treat this. It's always best to have multiple sources or opinions before jumping into something.

And again I'm sorry, my intentions aren't to be lurking, I'm just very nervous about this and want to determine the best way to treat this moving forward. I made this thread so I wouldn't have to take up the chat box.
    Quantumfaith died because he killed himself. Don't want to be him? Then don't obsess over symptoms and what pathways you think are broken. Patiently hack away at the root cause and take care of the mental side of things while you do it.
    Last edited by t14; 02-06-2017 at 08:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by t14 View Post
    Quantumfaith died because he killed himself. Don't want to be him? Then don't obsess over symptoms and what pathways you think are broken. Patiently hack away at the root cause and take care of the mental side of things while you do it.
    I know he did, but his body was in BAD shape....and I'm just connecting all the dots of supplements I've took recently, diets I've done recently, and it points to the same thing he had. Not to say it is for sure, but I can't be close minded and say it's 100% not what he had. I posted that link about the damage one can do to their HPA/HPT from doing a very low carb diet....shows it can fuck up hormonal production. I went from very tolerable PFS symptoms to the extreme.

I'm currently doing the nofap, eating a pretty balanced diet, taking D3 and vitamin C still, but haven't gotten on any herbs yet....can't really afford ALL of them and don't know which would be the best ones (preferably ones that aren't AI so I can determine my low E receptor theory). Was lifting 3 days a week for years even while having my original PFS symptoms...but this bone/joint pain had intensified so bad in 3 weeks I literally can't right now. Taking marine collagen peptides that contain glycine which is a 5ar activator, so hopefully this can help with my symptoms.

I know many of the symptoms I have can be from a number if things.....adrenals, thyroid, heavy metal toxicity, low 5ar, but the thing is I'm losing fat and getting incredibly tone AFTER stopping the keto. Never been this tone in my life even pre fin when I was decently beastly, so that's why I keep coming back to low E receptors. Also having changes in body odor, increased flaccid size, large increase in acne, and my gyno is pretty much non existent now. Unless anyone knows of another reason why one would lose fat/water weight continuously after stopping a diet like that? It's stumping me...

Also my sleep is completely fucked. Getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night, having very lucid dreams....I guess my serotonin is depleted? Anything anyone takes to help improve sleep?
    Last edited by Konflict; 02-06-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change in body odor, increased size, increased acne, losing fat, etc...

Maybe you're going through puberty AGAIN!

Soon your balls might drop lower than before and your voice will get deeper.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 02-06-2017 at 10:19 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Symptoms that keep Worsening

I know he did, but his body was in BAD shape....and I'm just connecting all the dots of supplements I've took recently, diets I've done recently, and it points to the same thing he had. Not to say it is for sure, but I can't be close minded and say it's 100% not what he had. I posted that link about the damage one can do to their HPA/HPT from doing a very low carb diet....shows it can fuck up hormonal production. I went from very tolerable PFS symptoms to the extreme.

I'm currently doing the nofap, eating a pretty balanced diet, taking D3 and vitamin C still, but haven't gotten on any herbs yet....can't really afford ALL of them and don't know which would be the best ones (preferably ones that aren't AI so I can determine my low E receptor theory). Was lifting 3 days a week for years even while having my original PFS symptoms...but this bone/joint pain had intensified so bad in 3 weeks I literally can't right now. Taking marine collagen peptides that contain glycine which is a 5ar activator, so hopefully this can help with my symptoms.

I know many of the symptoms I have can be from a number if things.....adrenals, thyroid, heavy metal toxicity, low 5ar, but the thing is I'm losing fat and getting incredibly tone AFTER stopping the keto. Never been this tone in my life even pre fin when I was decently beastly, so that's why I keep coming back to low E receptors. Also having changes in body odor, increased flaccid size, large increase in acne, and my gyno is pretty much non existent now. Unless anyone knows of another reason why one would lose fat/water weight continuously after stopping a diet like that? It's stumping me...

Also my sleep is completely fucked. Getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night, having very lucid dreams....I guess my serotonin is depleted? Anything anyone takes to help improve sleep?
    Why do you continue to reflect on him? He isn't you and his decisions and his fate are COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to yourself and what you are going through. I say with 100% certainty that a low carb diet did NOT cause a degenerative muscle tissue condition. Your system is out of whack and isn't working and you're not doing anything to bring it back to where it needs to be, and somehow you appear shocked that things keep getting worse? C'mon man, you've been riding the carousel for the last two weeks and if you would've just started a juice feast when it was suggested to you, you would be done with it and probably feeling a ton better. Instead you're still getting worse......This will be my last post on your topic because obviously you couldn't care less about what someone who's been in your place and is better now has to advise to you, and I guess I just don't see the point in you asking for help here just to tell us we're full of shit, essentially.

You're the author of your book.....Not myself, not CD, not QuantumFaith, but YOU. Time to start writing, my man.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love when people come in and think they're the special snowflake in every situation. If you've followed this forum at all on this issue, it should been beat so bad even the subatomic particles of this horse don't exist anymore. You don't need others opinions. Just do what the god damn guide tells you, to a T if possible..and reevaluate after a few months. It's that simple big boy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Change in body odor, increased size, increased acne, losing fat, etc...

Maybe you're going through puberty AGAIN!

Soon your balls might drop lower than before and your voice will get deeper.

Hey man I only speak the truth....I mean I could post pics and what not but I doubt anyone would believe me here.

So you truly believe I'm making these things up...,right?
    Last edited by Konflict; 02-06-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Why do you continue to reflect on him? He isn't you and his decisions and his fate are COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to yourself and what you are going through. I say with 100% certainty that a low carb diet did NOT cause a degenerative muscle tissue condition. Your system is out of whack and isn't working and you're not doing anything to bring it back to where it needs to be, and somehow you appear shocked that things keep getting worse? C'mon man, you've been riding the carousel for the last two weeks and if you would've just started a juice feast when it was suggested to you, you would be done with it and probably feeling a ton better. Instead you're still getting worse......This will be my last post on your topic because obviously you couldn't care less about what someone who's been in your place and is better now has to advise to you, and I guess I just don't see the point in you asking for help here just to tell us we're full of shit, essentially.

You're the author of your book.....Not myself, not CD, not QuantumFaith, but YOU. Time to start writing, my man.

Someone else brought him up just a few hours ago, not me. I mean shit I never once discredited anyone....but I get it here, it's alpha only or ur treated different.

I could give a fuck if people don't like my "complaining" I don't give a shit about public image or social image, I'm trying to figure everything out before I jump into anything.....I mean really this is the FINASTERIDE section in MY TOPIC. If I'm not allowed to post what I feel is necessary then just tell me and I'll go elsewhere.

If someone who recovered told you eating dog shit would help you recover would you just go into ur neighbors yard and dig in? I mean use some logic, at least I'm trying to. I've posted proof about metabolic damage via low carb, how vitamin E can fuck up estrogen synthesis, how I'm getting these symptoms and body changes, but y'all wanna discredit everything becuase I'm super anxious and "not listening" to every piece of advice? Smh I'm truly disappointed in humanity for being so impatient and wanting to just be the ones with all the answers.

If I'm not welcome here just tell me....I never said once (which y'all continue to look over) I'm not going to start these protocols....do I have a timeframe I need to start them? And no one can answer me why I'm losing fat and water when almost everyone gains and gets fat? You think I'm making this up? I mean really, after my first few posts I was deemed an outcast. it doesn't really matter what I post cause I'll still be fucked with. I even fucking asked what herbs I should get....how is that not taking advice wtf?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I love when people come in and think they're the special snowflake in every situation. If you've followed this forum at all on this issue, it should been beat so bad even the subatomic particles of this horse don't exist anymore. You don't need others opinions. Just do what the god damn guide tells you, to a T if possible..and reevaluate after a few months. It's that simple big boy.
    You never know bro, I could be that special snowflake, its NOT impossible.....but I guess to you guys it is? Again no one has answered my why I'm losing fat while at the same time getting fucked up joint/bone pain and cracking, total body dehydration, etc.

Y'all seem somewhat stumped if you ask me.....as am I. So the only answer to every single question/topic here is to follow the protocol I guess....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And again I'll ask, what works good for insomnia for people here with PFS? And what are some of the better herbs to try for a cycle? Again I can't afford all of them like some of you may be able to....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Symptoms that keep Worsening

You never know bro, I could be that special snowflake, its NOT impossible.....but I guess to you guys it is? Again no one has answered my why I'm losing fat while at the same time getting fucked up joint/bone pain and cracking, total body dehydration, etc.

Y'all seem somewhat stumped if you ask me.....as am I. So the only answer to every single question/topic here is to follow the protocol I guess....
    You're not a special snowflake....I literally told you earlier that I had the same issue after my crash and that it's better now and gave you a way to fix it. How am I stumped? I lost close to twenty lbs, including muscle and fat, and my joints cracked Everytime I walked and sat weird. My skin was dry as shit and flaky in places I've never seen and I was super oily before all of this. I'm not trying to be "alpha" or be an ass, pal....I'm just saying that the same questions over and over again are spinning the proverbial wheel. If you'd read this section of this board at all, you'd find that glycine, ziziphus, and ashwaganda all help with sleep. And as for what herbs do what best, that's going to have to be trial and error on your part to see how your body reacts to them. My favorites may not be your favorites, same with anyone else. Also, please feast or fast prior to trying the herbs, if your system is compromised you will most likely not respond as well as you'd hope.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 02-06-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.