User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Konflict have you tried cannabis for your sleeping issues? I've used it throughout my fight with PFS. I've been taking L-arginine and if taken to late on an evening I find it makes me sleepy, have also read of other people using it to aid sleep.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    Hey man I only speak the truth....I mean I could post pics and what not but I doubt anyone would believe me here.

So you truly believe I'm making these things up...,right?
    Hey man I only speak the truth....I mean I could post pics and what not but I doubt anyone would believe me here.

Why not entertain the possibility that you're going through a form of puberty-like evolution?
    You stay thinking on studies and theories so now you can be stuck on this too...

Seriously konflict...what good is it to dissect every theory and study out there?
    You're gonna identify your issues and then what?

It seems you've had pfs for years now and you're stuck like this?

Since you love posting studies and theories heres a few ideas...

1. Go write a book about pfs and your struggle.
    2. Donate yourself to science and have endless studies done on you and hear their theories all day.

I don't think this place is all about being alpha...Its more like problem/cause/SOLUTION!!
    You're alpha if you say you are...WAKE UP!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look man, my mental is in a bad state.....I barely sleep, I can't no matter what. Never had brain fog or anything to this level, I apologize for coming at you like that, I do intend on trying this stuff. But you will have to excuse me for being a little worried to starting a new diet, as I really feel a diet is what messed me up to this level of symptoms. I have to caretake for my mother 24/7 as well as dealing with the symptoms, so it puts extra stress on me. I know we all have out issues and stories, just stating I need a little patience before I jump in.

In regards to the juice feast, I see it over on CDs site....can I use any fruits or just the ones he recommends?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Why not entertain the possibility that you're going through a form of puberty-like evolution?
    You stay thinking on studies and theories so now you can be stuck on this too...

Seriously konflict...what good is it to dissect every theory and study out there?
    You're gonna identify your issues and then what?

It seems you've had pfs for years now and you're stuck like this?

Since you love posting studies and theories heres a few ideas...

1. Go write a book about pfs and your struggle.
    2. Donate yourself to science and have endless studies done on you and hear their theories all day.

I don't think this place is all about being alpha...Its more like problem/cause/SOLUTION!!
    You're alpha if you say you are...WAKE UP!

I just don't see the harm in asking others if they've had these symptoms as well? I don't get the hate just for trying to clarify things

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look man, my mental is in a bad state.....I barely sleep, I can't no matter what. Never had brain fog or anything to this level, I apologize for coming at you like that, I do intend on trying this stuff. But you will have to excuse me for being a little worried to starting a new diet, as I really feel a diet is what messed me up to this level of symptoms. I have to caretake for my mother 24/7 as well as dealing with the symptoms, so it puts extra stress on me. I know we all have out issues and stories, just stating I need a little patience before I jump in.

In regards to the juice feast, I see it over on CDs site....can I use any fruits or just the ones he recommends?

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't see the harm in asking others if they've had these symptoms as well? I don't get the hate just for trying to clarify things

Mental sides were insomnia, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, panic attacks,
    lack of emotion and strong tinnitus. Most of these symptoms cleared up when I did a water fast/juice feast.

Most of my juices were spinach, celery, apple, grapefruit, orange, beets, ginger, lime. More green than anything else.
    Sticking to the ones CD recommends are a good start and will take out the guess work.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 02-06-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Mental sides were insomnia, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, panic attacks,
    lack of emotion and strong tinnitus. Most of these symptoms cleared up when I did a water fast/juice feast.

Most of my juices were spinach, celery, apple, grapefruit, orange, beets, ginger, lime. More green than anything else.
    Sticking to the ones CD recommends are a good start and will take out the guess work.
    I used to juice all the time (never feasting though usually just for breakfast) and used a lot of berries and bananas as the fruits with spinach, kale, chords, etc. just wanted to make sure all fruits were acceptable.

I want to put on a few more pounds before I start so my body will handle the juice feast ok, I hit 185 lbs after my crash but have been slowly gaining despite the fat loss, excessive urination and dehydration. But I'm back to about 200 without even working out and I look slim, once I get to 205 I think I'll start it'll at least intend to. I'm a natural 200-220 so I want to feel comfortable enough to prepare for potential weight loss.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to juice all the time (never feasting though usually just for breakfast) and used a lot of berries and bananas as the fruits with spinach, kale, chords, etc. just wanted to make sure all fruits were acceptable.

I want to put on a few more pounds before I start so my body will handle the juice feast ok, I hit 185 lbs after my crash but have been slowly gaining despite the fat loss, excessive urination and dehydration. But I'm back to about 200 without even working out and I look slim, once I get to 205 I think I'll start it'll at least intend to. I'm a natural 200-220 so I want to feel comfortable enough to prepare for potential weight loss.
    A few other things that helped me:

Not taking naps during the day. I'd fight to stay awake until it was time to sleep
    Sometimes I'd drink some magnesium before bed
    No processed sugar and no caffeine
    cool showers

you got this Konflict
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 02-06-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Past fin/saw palmetto user from 7 years ago who started developing new and worsening symptoms the past few months, and have no idea what is going on.

In the beginning of November I added a vitamin E mixed tocopherols supplement to my regemin that included b complex, vitamin D and a multi. After a few weeks I started feeling like shit and thought it was a stomach flu or virus, and continued use of everything until the first week of December. I had lost 15 lbs without trying during that time but my body was looking leaner with less fat. I had stopped taking them after that.

I wanted to continue trying to look lean and decided to go low carb after Christmas, and continued that diet up until January 15th, with the last week or so of the diet being very low carb (under 30g a day). And for the last 10 days I have developed new and worsening side effects that continue to increase even after stopping all supplements and going to a more balanced diet.

I have seen so many new side effects that I have NEVER had before just within the last 8-9 days. My body is still getting leaner, fat loss, inability to hold ANY water in my entire body which is causing me to be dry everywhere, cannot sweat, have excess urination, really bad depression and brain fog, severely bad bone and joint cracking and pain, muscle twitches, extremely cold, insomnia, really bad constipation (cannot pass a stool without taking Miralax 2x a day), decreased orgasm sensation, always feeling very cold. These symptoms keep getting worse by the day and none are subsiding.

They all seem to point to low estrogen. I have read a few articles on vitamin e and how it can have an Aromatase inhibiting effect, as well as a low carb diet....but to my understanding your estrogen should start raising once you stop anything that blocks it. It seems mine isn't raising at all. Some PFS sufferers seem to not be able to raise their androgens at all, but it seems I have done that to my ability to Aromatase....at least that's my take on it.

I am really frightened and have no idea what is going on. I have some blood work I'm waiting for and will post anything I get, but we know blood work with PSF sufferers doesn't always show the whole story. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this where it seems ones estrogen is permanently stuck on low or empty? I have had a few suggestions of pregnenolone, and may try 5htp for my mental and sleep (have only slept about 2 hours a night every day since the symptoms came up)....but want to see the blood work and hear from some people here who know a lot more about hormones than I do. Any advice or input would be extremely appreciated.

There is enough info out their that makes it clear Vitamin E mixed tocopherols can reduce estrogen. Its also clear that many PFS guys like myself got worse after reducing estrogen. If I am following your post correctly you got worse only a short time after adding in the vitamin E mixed tocopherols. That makes it pretty obvious that lowering your estrogen was the cause. It's highly unlikely that a low carb diet is the cause of your continued worsening of symptoms expecially when you consider how much worse you got. But that's just my opinion.

With PFS when we take something that makes  us worse sometimes we just don't get better because we stop taking it like normal people do. This happened to me when I took an AI. It put me to a lower level that I was at before I even took it and it took me probable two years go come back to my prior baseline. I would just forget about what happened and when it happened and just stick to the game plan and be careful about trying anything outside Cds normal protocol. Staying away from the blends will probable be a good idea to. If you want B complex and vitamin D just buy them individually.

At the end of the day the herb cycling, eating healthy and working out to include sprints should get your hormones all leveled out. It may take a while but at least it's guaranteed to work. That's really the easy part at this point for me. It's all the evidence that's pointing towards altered nurosteriods and gut inflammation as being major pieces of the puzzle with us that I'm more worried about as this is not as easily as treatable than simply getting your self to have healthy hormone levels naturally at the basic level such as free T, total T, estrogen and DHT.  And again you don't need to take anything to reduce estrogen. That should fix it self once you increase your T naturally over a long period of time.

Just my two cents anyway from a guy still recovering.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find that when I'm not getting almost a gram of magnesium (split up) and atleast some calcium each day i have the excessive urination and don't hold water, I get those old people veins that don't pop out and feel extremely dry. Oh I also get very bad insomnia.
    Last edited by t14; 02-07-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Someone else brought him up just a few hours ago, not me. I mean shit I never once discredited anyone....but I get it here, it's alpha only or ur treated different.

I could give a fuck if people don't like my "complaining" I don't give a shit about public image or social image, I'm trying to figure everything out before I jump into anything.....I mean really this is the FINASTERIDE section in MY TOPIC. If I'm not allowed to post what I feel is necessary then just tell me and I'll go elsewhere.

If someone who recovered told you eating dog shit would help you recover would you just go into ur neighbors yard and dig in? I mean use some logic, at least I'm trying to. I've posted proof about metabolic damage via low carb, how vitamin E can fuck up estrogen synthesis, how I'm getting these symptoms and body changes, but y'all wanna discredit everything becuase I'm super anxious and "not listening" to every piece of advice? Smh I'm truly disappointed in humanity for being so impatient and wanting to just be the ones with all the answers.

If I'm not welcome here just tell me....I never said once (which y'all continue to look over) I'm not going to start these protocols....do I have a timeframe I need to start them? And no one can answer me why I'm losing fat and water when almost everyone gains and gets fat? You think I'm making this up? I mean really, after my first few posts I was deemed an outcast. it doesn't really matter what I post cause I'll still be fucked with. I even fucking asked what herbs I should get....how is that not taking advice wtf?
    I understand your frustration.....I do.

But it's not like that at all.

We know what works. It has nothing to do with "wanting to have all the answers." I know, 100%, what you should do to get over this. Regardless of symptoms and regardless of duration, the answer is ALWAYS going to be the same. The reason for this is based strictly in natural science/natural hygiene.

This is based upon my own personal experiences and the experiences of others who have done basically the same things to get themselves back.

The issue for most guys here is timeline. It's never fast enough for them. That being said, it's guaranteed that if you live this protocol and make it your life, your body will have no choice but to bend to the laws of nature. There is no way around it. It will slowly and consistently be nudged in the direction of a healthy, normal homeostasis.

You just have to get out of your own way, and most times, get out of your head.

And, to acknowledge your dog shit comment.....if guys were eating dog shit and were recovering, you can guarantee people would be doing it. If it was real, you would have people trying it, recovering and then posting about it. It would build momentum and critical mass online as more and more people have done it. My point is, enough people have followed this regimen with success and healing that it's track record speaks for itself....unlike dog shit.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I understand your frustration.....I do.

But it's not like that at all.

We know what works. It has nothing to do with "wanting to have all the answers." I know, 100%, what you should do to get over this. Regardless of symptoms and regardless of duration, the answer is ALWAYS going to be the same. The reason for this is based strictly in natural science/natural hygiene.

This is based upon my own personal experiences and the experiences of others who have done basically the same things to get themselves back.

The issue for most guys here is timeline. It's never fast enough for them. That being said, it's guaranteed that if you live this protocol and make it your life, your body will have no choice but to bend to the laws of nature. There is no way around it. It will slowly and consistently be nudged in the direction of a healthy, normal homeostasis.

You just have to get out of your own way, and most times, get out of your head.

And, to acknowledge your dog shit comment.....if guys were eating dog shit and were recovering, you can guarantee people would be doing it. If it was real, you would have people trying it, recovering and then posting about it. It would build momentum and critical mass online as more and more people have done it. My point is, enough people have followed this regimen with success and healing that it's track record speaks for itself....unlike dog shit.
    Cdnuts I got a couple questions, what vegetables and fruits did you eat on the raw diet and what vegetables did you continue eating when adding meat back. did you eat a lot of green leafy vegetables?