User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I don't want to come on here and hear about people killing themselves or that you think pfs = brain damage.

Not specifically calling out these two posters at all...just using as examples of a gradual trend I'm seeing as more people become active here.

I really like being here on this board because we help educate each other and stay positive. I feel like that standard is slipping. Lets change that.
    No worries.

The reducing estrogen poing seemed to be in line with my opinion on what I thought Konflict was experiencing and what was being discussed in this thread. It was just a story that I was pointing out for informaton purposes only but seeing that you expressed concern over it i deleated the part that you did not think was needed.

The standard at Swolesource never slips which is why I have always liked this place.

Thanks brother

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to come on here and hear about people killing themselves or that you think pfs = brain damage.

Not specifically calling out these two posters at all...just using as examples of a gradual trend I'm seeing as more people become active here.

I really like being here on this board because we help educate each other and stay positive. I feel like that standard is slipping. Lets change that.
    I agree 100% the negative talk really isn't helpful and a hindrance to recovery.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Agreed. But ALL of you guys know my stance on the subject. I can't do it alone. If you want to keep the board that way, you have to be that change you want. You have to let these new guys know what's up. You have to let them know what this board represents and why and how it's different. I can only say it so many times.

As a matter of fact, when it came out that I was on this board a few years ago, I was actually against having a PFS section here for that very reason. I'm sure if you search old posts you can find the conversation.

And yes, it's already starting to happen now that more and more guys show up here. This board isn't a typical propecia board where guys can throw around why they think things are happening and what they think the answer is. There is no need for that on this board because WE KNOW what the answer is. There is no need for conjecture, guessing, reinventing the wheel, etc. It's all just a waste of time.

You guys know the sooner you start doing the correct things the sooner your nightmare will be over. That's it. It's that simple.....well....for most guys anyway Driven.....wink wink.

Get on these new guys.....if they wan't to act like they are on propecia help, then they may as well go back there...they're just wasting their time. You know it, and I know it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"