User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is there was a guy on the PFS sites named QuantumFaith faith who experienced both androgen and estrogen PFS, and his body totally fell apart he went from a 220 lbs young man to a vegetable and died within a year of these symptoms. I have the exact same early symptoms he did.

And look, I know I'm very anxious and seem like I'm not taking any advice.....I am taking the advice in, but I'd like more than just one persons opinion on what they think would be best to treat this. It's always best to have multiple sources or opinions before jumping into something.

And again I'm sorry, my intentions aren't to be lurking, I'm just very nervous about this and want to determine the best way to treat this moving forward. I made this thread so I wouldn't have to take up the chat box.
    Last edited by Konflict; 01-27-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    The thing is there was a guy on the PFS sites named QuantumFaith faith who experienced both androgen and estrogen PFS, and his body totally fell apart he went from a 220 lbs young man to a vegetable and died within a year of these symptoms. I have the exact same early symptoms he did.

And look, I know I'm very anxious and seem like I'm not taking any advice.....I am taking the advice in, but I'd like more than just one persons opinion on what they think would be best to treat this. It's always best to have multiple sources or opinions before jumping into something.

And again I'm sorry, my intentions aren't to be lurking, I'm just very nervous about this and want to determine the best way to treat this moving forward. I made this thread so I wouldn't have to take up the chat box.
    Quantumfaith died because he killed himself. Don't want to be him? Then don't obsess over symptoms and what pathways you think are broken. Patiently hack away at the root cause and take care of the mental side of things while you do it.
    Last edited by t14; 02-06-2017 at 08:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by t14 View Post
    Quantumfaith died because he killed himself. Don't want to be him? Then don't obsess over symptoms and what pathways you think are broken. Patiently hack away at the root cause and take care of the mental side of things while you do it.
    I know he did, but his body was in BAD shape....and I'm just connecting all the dots of supplements I've took recently, diets I've done recently, and it points to the same thing he had. Not to say it is for sure, but I can't be close minded and say it's 100% not what he had. I posted that link about the damage one can do to their HPA/HPT from doing a very low carb diet....shows it can fuck up hormonal production. I went from very tolerable PFS symptoms to the extreme.

I'm currently doing the nofap, eating a pretty balanced diet, taking D3 and vitamin C still, but haven't gotten on any herbs yet....can't really afford ALL of them and don't know which would be the best ones (preferably ones that aren't AI so I can determine my low E receptor theory). Was lifting 3 days a week for years even while having my original PFS symptoms...but this bone/joint pain had intensified so bad in 3 weeks I literally can't right now. Taking marine collagen peptides that contain glycine which is a 5ar activator, so hopefully this can help with my symptoms.

I know many of the symptoms I have can be from a number if things.....adrenals, thyroid, heavy metal toxicity, low 5ar, but the thing is I'm losing fat and getting incredibly tone AFTER stopping the keto. Never been this tone in my life even pre fin when I was decently beastly, so that's why I keep coming back to low E receptors. Also having changes in body odor, increased flaccid size, large increase in acne, and my gyno is pretty much non existent now. Unless anyone knows of another reason why one would lose fat/water weight continuously after stopping a diet like that? It's stumping me...

Also my sleep is completely fucked. Getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night, having very lucid dreams....I guess my serotonin is depleted? Anything anyone takes to help improve sleep?
    Last edited by Konflict; 02-06-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change in body odor, increased size, increased acne, losing fat, etc...

Maybe you're going through puberty AGAIN!

Soon your balls might drop lower than before and your voice will get deeper.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 02-06-2017 at 10:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Change in body odor, increased size, increased acne, losing fat, etc...

Maybe you're going through puberty AGAIN!

Soon your balls might drop lower than before and your voice will get deeper.

Hey man I only speak the truth....I mean I could post pics and what not but I doubt anyone would believe me here.

So you truly believe I'm making these things up...,right?
    Last edited by Konflict; 02-06-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man I only speak the truth....I mean I could post pics and what not but I doubt anyone would believe me here.

So you truly believe I'm making these things up...,right?

Why not entertain the possibility that you're going through a form of puberty-like evolution?
    You stay thinking on studies and theories so now you can be stuck on this too...

Seriously konflict...what good is it to dissect every theory and study out there?
    You're gonna identify your issues and then what?

It seems you've had pfs for years now and you're stuck like this?

Since you love posting studies and theories heres a few ideas...

1. Go write a book about pfs and your struggle.
    2. Donate yourself to science and have endless studies done on you and hear their theories all day.

I don't think this place is all about being alpha...Its more like problem/cause/SOLUTION!!
    You're alpha if you say you are...WAKE UP!