User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    I'm new here Konflict but so far just from juice feasting I've had improvements.
    I no longer have anxiety, depression or emotional numbness.
    My mind is so much clearer and able to focus on the path ahead.
    Just based on these improvements, I'll continue following the guidance
    I've gotten here to recover. I strongly suggest you do the same.
    oh my god how long did it take for you to get rid of the emotional numbness? i am so happy for you and inspired, that is the main thing that is annoying the sht out of me.

ALSO, konflict has had PFS for 6 years, its nothing new to him. Hes perpetually stuck in a warp like most guys with PFS who never recover, he is set on hormonal route. Hope he sees the light some day
    Last edited by xxLUK; 01-30-2017 at 07:58 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    oh my god how long did it take for you to get rid of the emotional numbness? i am so happy for you and inspired, that is the main thing that is annoying the sht out of me.

ALSO, konflict has had PFS for 6 years, its nothing new to him. Hes perpetually stuck in a warp like most guys with PFS who never recover, he is set on hormonal route. Hope he sees the light some day
    My emotional numbness started back around october of 2015 but it was very slight.
    It fluctuated up until total crash october of 2016.
    It was about a 3 month battle of total numbness. I noticed improvements when I did some
    water fasting and more improvements with the juice feasting(mostly green juices).
    This was about a 3 week period.

Right now I'd like to say I'm 100% recovered from anxiety and numbness but I feel there may be
    another 10-25%. I will say this; I'm so grateful that I enjoy watching a movie, can hear a song in my
    head, laugh and smile once again.

Keep it up xxLUK you'll get it all back one day.