Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
Why do you continue to reflect on him? He isn't you and his decisions and his fate are COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to yourself and what you are going through. I say with 100% certainty that a low carb diet did NOT cause a degenerative muscle tissue condition. Your system is out of whack and isn't working and you're not doing anything to bring it back to where it needs to be, and somehow you appear shocked that things keep getting worse? C'mon man, you've been riding the carousel for the last two weeks and if you would've just started a juice feast when it was suggested to you, you would be done with it and probably feeling a ton better. Instead you're still getting worse......This will be my last post on your topic because obviously you couldn't care less about what someone who's been in your place and is better now has to advise to you, and I guess I just don't see the point in you asking for help here just to tell us we're full of shit, essentially.

You're the author of your book.....Not myself, not CD, not QuantumFaith, but YOU. Time to start writing, my man.

Someone else brought him up just a few hours ago, not me. I mean shit I never once discredited anyone....but I get it here, it's alpha only or ur treated different.

I could give a fuck if people don't like my "complaining" I don't give a shit about public image or social image, I'm trying to figure everything out before I jump into anything.....I mean really this is the FINASTERIDE section in MY TOPIC. If I'm not allowed to post what I feel is necessary then just tell me and I'll go elsewhere.

If someone who recovered told you eating dog shit would help you recover would you just go into ur neighbors yard and dig in? I mean use some logic, at least I'm trying to. I've posted proof about metabolic damage via low carb, how vitamin E can fuck up estrogen synthesis, how I'm getting these symptoms and body changes, but y'all wanna discredit everything becuase I'm super anxious and "not listening" to every piece of advice? Smh I'm truly disappointed in humanity for being so impatient and wanting to just be the ones with all the answers.

If I'm not welcome here just tell me....I never said once (which y'all continue to look over) I'm not going to start these protocols....do I have a timeframe I need to start them? And no one can answer me why I'm losing fat and water when almost everyone gains and gets fat? You think I'm making this up? I mean really, after my first few posts I was deemed an outcast. it doesn't really matter what I post cause I'll still be fucked with. I even fucking asked what herbs I should get....how is that not taking advice wtf?