Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
Someone else brought him up just a few hours ago, not me. I mean shit I never once discredited anyone....but I get it here, it's alpha only or ur treated different.

I could give a fuck if people don't like my "complaining" I don't give a shit about public image or social image, I'm trying to figure everything out before I jump into anything.....I mean really this is the FINASTERIDE section in MY TOPIC. If I'm not allowed to post what I feel is necessary then just tell me and I'll go elsewhere.

If someone who recovered told you eating dog shit would help you recover would you just go into ur neighbors yard and dig in? I mean use some logic, at least I'm trying to. I've posted proof about metabolic damage via low carb, how vitamin E can fuck up estrogen synthesis, how I'm getting these symptoms and body changes, but y'all wanna discredit everything becuase I'm super anxious and "not listening" to every piece of advice? Smh I'm truly disappointed in humanity for being so impatient and wanting to just be the ones with all the answers.

If I'm not welcome here just tell me....I never said once (which y'all continue to look over) I'm not going to start these protocols....do I have a timeframe I need to start them? And no one can answer me why I'm losing fat and water when almost everyone gains and gets fat? You think I'm making this up? I mean really, after my first few posts I was deemed an outcast. it doesn't really matter what I post cause I'll still be fucked with. I even fucking asked what herbs I should get....how is that not taking advice wtf?
I understand your frustration.....I do.

But it's not like that at all.

We know what works. It has nothing to do with "wanting to have all the answers." I know, 100%, what you should do to get over this. Regardless of symptoms and regardless of duration, the answer is ALWAYS going to be the same. The reason for this is based strictly in natural science/natural hygiene.

This is based upon my own personal experiences and the experiences of others who have done basically the same things to get themselves back.

The issue for most guys here is timeline. It's never fast enough for them. That being said, it's guaranteed that if you live this protocol and make it your life, your body will have no choice but to bend to the laws of nature. There is no way around it. It will slowly and consistently be nudged in the direction of a healthy, normal homeostasis.

You just have to get out of your own way, and most times, get out of your head.

And, to acknowledge your dog shit comment.....if guys were eating dog shit and were recovering, you can guarantee people would be doing it. If it was real, you would have people trying it, recovering and then posting about it. It would build momentum and critical mass online as more and more people have done it. My point is, enough people have followed this regimen with success and healing that it's track record speaks for itself....unlike dog shit.