User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Symptoms that keep Worsening

Past fin/saw palmetto user from 7 years ago who started developing new and worsening symptoms the past few months, and have no idea what is going on.

In the beginning of November I added a vitamin E mixed tocopherols supplement to my regemin that included b complex, vitamin D and a multi. After a few weeks I started feeling like shit and thought it was a stomach flu or virus, and continued use of everything until the first week of December. I had lost 15 lbs without trying during that time but my body was looking leaner with less fat. I had stopped taking them after that.

I wanted to continue trying to look lean and decided to go low carb after Christmas, and continued that diet up until January 15th, with the last week or so of the diet being very low carb (under 30g a day). And for the last 10 days I have developed new and worsening side effects that continue to increase even after stopping all supplements and going to a more balanced diet.

I have seen so many new side effects that I have NEVER had before just within the last 8-9 days. My body is still getting leaner, fat loss, inability to hold ANY water in my entire body which is causing me to be dry everywhere, cannot sweat, have excess urination, really bad depression and brain fog, severely bad bone and joint cracking and pain, muscle twitches, extremely cold, insomnia, really bad constipation (cannot pass a stool without taking Miralax 2x a day), decreased orgasm sensation, always feeling very cold. These symptoms keep getting worse by the day and none are subsiding.

They all seem to point to low estrogen. I have read a few articles on vitamin e and how it can have an Aromatase inhibiting effect, as well as a low carb diet....but to my understanding your estrogen should start raising once you stop anything that blocks it. It seems mine isn't raising at all. Some PFS sufferers seem to not be able to raise their androgens at all, but it seems I have done that to my ability to Aromatase....at least that's my take on it.

I am really frightened and have no idea what is going on. I have some blood work I'm waiting for and will post anything I get, but we know blood work with PSF sufferers doesn't always show the whole story. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this where it seems ones estrogen is permanently stuck on low or empty? I have had a few suggestions of pregnenolone, and may try 5htp for my mental and sleep (have only slept about 2 hours a night every day since the symptoms came up)....but want to see the blood work and hear from some people here who know a lot more about hormones than I do. Any advice or input would be extremely appreciated.
    Last edited by Konflict; 01-26-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what you're experiencing is called candida die off you moron, it's completely normal and it's a good sign

"Candida die off symptoms are devastating: brain fog, fever, depression, joint and muscle pain, headache, bloating, constipation, fatigue, yeast infections, acne and many other discomforts. A common misconception about candida die off symptoms is that having them is a sign that the treatment is working."

you're not eating enough fats [removed unkind comment].

also why are you still talking about hormones? it's almost like your brain refuses to retain any information people give you. the low carb diet is starving your candida in turn, releasing toxins. When you get too many toxins released at once, it overwhelms your liver and you get all these symptoms you're getting right now. It's a fucking good thing and you need to ride it out, stop acting like a moron and stick to your diet and add more fat to it. If you're going to come to this forum quit solvepfs and never go back, stop dipping in and out of forums annoying people, I hate people who pull this shit.

Everything you're going through right now is a POSITIVE. For you to say you've never experienced this in your 6 or 7 years shows something is definitely working...
    Last edited by delsolrob; 01-25-2017 at 09:46 PM. Reason: play nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude you are so disrespectful, I know what I'm experience and would appreciate it if you didn't call everyone an idiot who doesn't think candida is the cause for PFS

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's not why i'm disrespectful, the reason i'm annoyed by you is because you tell me you agree with me, i try and help you and then next thing you do literally within the same day is sit there asking a bunch of other people for help in regards to hormones etc. I spoke with you for 40 minutes on the phone and you pull this kind of shit. You just waste peoples time and that is why im showing you disrespect.

You enjoy the mental masturbation of all this, that's great..... just don't bring it on to this forum, it's fucking annoying, rot in the pfs forums if you're going to act like such a moron

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Konflict, welcome to SwoleSource!

I did a quick look at the chat box and some posts. Please be patient and follow forum etiquette.

There is a ton of information here and people are generally happy to help...but, you will need some patience.

@xxLUK, I know things can get frustrating when you're trying to help someone...but, we do need to keep things friendly here on the forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    @Konflict, welcome to SwoleSource!

I did a quick look at the chat box and some posts. Please be patient and follow forum etiquette.

There is a ton of information here and people are generally happy to help...but, you will need some patience.

@xxLUK, I know things can get frustrating when you're trying to help someone...but, we do need to keep things friendly here on the forum.

Thank you for the reply. I'm sorry for acting really anxious here, it's just these symptoms are scary.....especially the accelerating bone cracking/pain and fat loss. I know how important estrogen is to bone health (and living In general) and am just looking for any kind of answers. I've lost my gyno and a few inches off my waist in the matter of days so that's why I'm in particularly nervous about this as it keeps going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have about 10 more tests coming back, but here's something I received today:

TSH: 2.75 uIu/mL
    T3 Free: 3.55 PG/mL
    DHEA: 213.6 uG/dL
    Estradiol: 18 PG/mL
    Testosterone: 341.27 NG/dL
    Vitamin D3: 45 ng/mL
    Prolactin: 10.4 NG/mL
    Glucose: 101 MG/dl
    A1c: 5.1%

Sodium: 136 MMOL/L
    Potassium: 4.2 MMOL/L
    Chloride: 99 MMOL/L
    C02: 30 MMOL/L
    BUN: 8 MG/dL
    Creatinine: 0.8 MG/dL

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Estrogen is good? That is like mid range..mine was around the same when I tested it a few months ago? Not sure why you keep blaming low E? TSH is high, I would try to get it under 1.0 and also test is low.

If you just listened to any of the advice you were given you could be making improvements instead of just randomly diagnosing yourself everyday which shows you were totally wrong anyway.
    Last edited by TubZy; 01-27-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know and feel the symptoms I'm experience, and as someone who used fin we know our blood tests don't always show the true story of what's going on, many of us have normal ranges with very bad symptoms....that's why none of us can really get treatment or help with this.

I feel I have PFS but with Aromatase now, to go along with the androgen PFS .

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    I know and feel the symptoms I'm experience, and as someone who used fin we know our blood tests don't always show the true story of what's going on, many of us have normal ranges with very bad symptoms....that's why none of us can really get treatment or help with this.

I feel I have PFS but with Aromatase now, to go along with the androgen PFS .
    Bro, you don't have to explain the situation to any of us. We all know, we've been there. And now we're better. Would you like to get where we are or would you prefer to lurk 24/7 on Solve PFS and see who has the worst symptoms and is the most fucked and is going to die soon, etc., etc?

Your post would appear to sound as if you've already given up. You post here asking for advice but when someone gives it to you, you ignore it and then say "well I feel this way so it must be this way and I know what I'm doing". More power to you if that's the case, but if you're really wanting to improve you're going to have to get off the excuse train and start the grind. The quicker you start, the closer you'll get to being better.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.