User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to the gym a couple times a week. Start running outside every day (mainly interval). Eay lots of cruciferous vegetables. All simple advice you can implement safely without any medication to raise androgens, you will feel better within one week. just stop panicking and going to these sites it will do you no good.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm new here Konflict but so far just from juice feasting I've had improvements.
    I no longer have anxiety, depression or emotional numbness.
    My mind is so much clearer and able to focus on the path ahead.
    Just based on these improvements, I'll continue following the guidance
    I've gotten here to recover. I strongly suggest you do the same.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    I'm just trying to keep open minded as to what's going on man, that's all. I have a few more tests I got back tonight I'll post them below. So in terms of suggestions, you think that pregnenolone and possible a thyroid med such as Cytomel would benefit me the most? It honestly seems I have a mix of hypo and hyper symptoms, so I wouldn't be sure which thyroid med to take since me t3 is fairly high already.

New tests:

Total estrogens: 88 pg/mL 60 - 190 pg/mL
    Free testosterone: 62.7 pg/mL 46.0 - 224.0 pg/mL
    No I would not start on cynomel now. For thyroid- pregnenolone, coconut oil, 5a-DHP, eliminate polyunsaturated fats as much as possible, eat meats and fruits and also potatoes/white rice (gluten free). If your T is that low, adding a small amount of DHEA could help and bring down cortisol.

Add in the CD's herb cycle, that will boost both T and thyroid at the same time. Go to the gym and start working out consistently. After you do all that for a while then you could look at other options.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would really be interested in your bloodwork after/durring the herb cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    konflict, just echoing what some of the other guys here are saying... you seem hell bent on looking for a pharma silver bullet that doesn't exist. If you're new to these health issues then I get it can be daunting and you just want things to go back to normal... before I came across the method of healing that CD promoted I tried everything short of TRT practically in the first year, and was in a state of panic. I travelled the globe to seek help from endo's that all tried variations on the same bullshit and couldn't help me at all.

Long story short, I wish i'd come across information and a positive environment like this in the first place.

Leave those other bullshit forums full of people wanting to compare how fucked up they are, how you need to take 6 million meds to try and mask symptoms and collude in the illusion that you can't get better and will only get worse from this shit. Change your mindset and focus on making positive changes to start getting better, which WILL happen with time... not as quick as you want it to, but with time. Don't dwell on your bloods so much, they dont have a magic answer, as if they did this would be easy to fix. Whole body healing using natural methods is the ONLY way to go.

Anyway... cut the 'but I'm really depressed and anxious' stuff, we've all been there and we get it, but now its time to ditch that shit and start making things better for yourself. Or dont. But don't expect us to humour a pity party like the other boards and go round in circles about how fucked up you can be from this stuff. That isn't what this board is about.

All the information is here, some of most intelligent people I know are here. Use it.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If pregnenolone is the path I take, as it seems the most safe regarding hormonal supplementation, would oral be the safest approach? Any specific brands or products anyone recommends? I have a Dr appointment on Thursday and will discuss it with them.

Also regarding the herb cycle, what would be the most logical things to try first? Again I've never taken anything hormonal or done any sort of cycling ever.....just always been a regular gym guy.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Konflict, get on Cdnuts regime.

It's all there so I don't need to add anything to that.

My one bit of advice - stop masturbating (if you are). For me, stopping masturbation is allowing my body to heal. There is research that ejaculation causes androgen receptors to decrease in density. It takes 3 days apparently for them to restore, but if you sexually exhaust yourself by doing this too often for many years, it will take time for your body to get back to normal (a few months or more even).

It's funny that some people think if you increase your androgen receptors, eventually you will increase your testosterone.

Anyway, good luck.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    I'm new here Konflict but so far just from juice feasting I've had improvements.
    I no longer have anxiety, depression or emotional numbness.
    My mind is so much clearer and able to focus on the path ahead.
    Just based on these improvements, I'll continue following the guidance
    I've gotten here to recover. I strongly suggest you do the same.
    oh my god how long did it take for you to get rid of the emotional numbness? i am so happy for you and inspired, that is the main thing that is annoying the sht out of me.

ALSO, konflict has had PFS for 6 years, its nothing new to him. Hes perpetually stuck in a warp like most guys with PFS who never recover, he is set on hormonal route. Hope he sees the light some day
    Last edited by xxLUK; 01-30-2017 at 07:58 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm so worked up recently because of the new symptoms and how my head is feeling, probably low serotonin. But I'm trying to remain as calm as possible. I have a Dr appointment Thursday, so I'll discuss pregnenolone with hi as he was telling me about the possibility of it in the past.

Anything else I should ask him about?.....like more specific blood work or any other possible prescription supplements? I get free prescriptions being on a low income medical so it would save me money if I can get anything through the Dr and not be forced to pay out of pocket.
    Last edited by Konflict; 01-30-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    Well I'm so worked up recently because of the new symptoms and how my head is feeling, probably low serotonin. But I'm trying to remain as calm as possible. I have a Dr appointment Thursday, so I'll discuss pregnenolone with hi as he was telling me about the possibility of it in the past.

Anything else I should ask him about?.....like more specific blood work or any other possible prescription supplements? I get free prescriptions being on a low income medical so it would save me money if I can get anything through the Dr and not be forced to pay out of pocket.
    ASk him to test for preg and progesterone as many PFS ppl have been tested and they were dangerously low. Also, your cholesterol too.