User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Konflict:

Keep in mind that EVERYONE(except you) here is on the regimen.
    Meaning you probably won't make much progress or you may even get worse if you only take prescriptions.
    Consider the fact that your body is suddenly getting worse after all these years.
    Most likely all your feedback loops/receptors/pathways were in limbo the entire time.

All the lasting recoveries have followed the regimen, why not try it?

You can place buckets under a leaking roof. Or you can get off your ass and fix it.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 01-31-2017 at 08:58 PM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with your battle konflict . I too have been finding that my pfs symptoms are getting worse. Stay strong and healthy . I'm starting thread to share my story. You might find it helpful

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    Yes, I've had some PFS symptoms for 6 years now, but nothing on the level I'm experience the last few weeks which is why I'm so anxious. And I'm sorry for it, but these symptoms aren't all classic PFS symptoms because I'm actually losing weight and looking more fit than I have these 6 years (not to mention many sides of, yes I'll say it again, low estrogen).
    lmao this guy is saying he is experiencing symptoms of low E yet so many other factors can play into the fact you're experiencing these symptoms. Many deficiencys mimic each other, your E isn't low enough to make this happen, something else is giving you these symptoms,. Follow the regime and stop being such a beta. You don't have what quantamblablabla had, play around with pharma grade AIs and hormones you soon will he was severely fucked.

Your thyroid is probably under active, have you shown your TSH, when my TSH was 3.7 my bones were click clacking, i was worse than how you're describing lol. i think you need to learn more about how your hormones work and what is responsible for their regulation other than just regurgitating nonsense you read here and there posted by halfwits on a glorified human male castration board. Stop asking for help and ignoring and stating nonsense you make up or read some other moron blurting about.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone show me where English's routine/regemin are on the site? I'd like to take a look at his as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Betweenjobs View Post
    Good luck with your battle konflict . I too have been finding that my pfs symptoms are getting worse. Stay strong and healthy . I'm starting thread to share my story. You might find it helpful
    Thanks man I'm trying to remain positive, these symptoms are pretty scary no matter what is causing it as I've never had any like this in 6 plus years. Good luck to you as well on ur recovery.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone show me where English's routine/regemin are on the site? I'd like to take a look at his as well.
    You're really not listening to a word bro. English did pretty much the same thing as CD did. Same as all the other guys here pretty much, all of whom are getting results.

I really think you should decide if the methods on this board are for you or not and if not, then thats cool and all the best but dont waste your time.

EVERYTHING you need to know is right here, stop looking for the silver bullet and obsessing on what you think is low E etc.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again I'll be the one to keep it respectful....I never said anything about having low E for sure, I thought I may have had it and said I have many symptoms of it which crept up on me quick. If I can't question and give my symptoms or opinions here then what is the point of the site? Just to tell everyone "get on CDs regimen and quit complaining"??? I mean holy shit where is the respect for others?

I'm not very knowledgeable in hormonal management, which is WHY I'm here in the first place, to learn about what I may be able to do and to see what would benefit ME the most. I've met a few good people here though so I keep returning.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Symptoms that keep Worsening

Once again I'll be the one to keep it respectful....I never said anything about having low E for sure, I thought I may have had it and said I have many symptoms of it which crept up on me quick. If I can't question and give my symptoms or opinions here then what is the point of the site? Just to tell everyone "get on CDs regimen and quit complaining"??? I mean holy shit where is the respect for others?

I'm not very knowledgeable in hormonal management, which is WHY I'm here in the first place, to learn about what I may be able to do and to see what would benefit ME the most. I've met a few good people here though so I keep returning.
    My man that's because the answer is the same. My answer will ALWAYS be the same. Regardless of your symptoms.

And we're keeping it respectful, I've never once hit you with any disrespect. This board is not a Propecia board, it just happens to have a section for it. This is mainly, not all, but mainly due to CD residing here and him being willing to help people, so the majority of the people here are going to either be on his regimen, or slowly trying to get to the point of being on it full speed.

You came here for an answer, and myself and others have given you one. Trying to alleve or cure individual symptoms is wasting time my man....Just start doing the right steps and these individual symptoms will fade away, one at a time, until all of a sudden, you're good ole you again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just giving u a reality check to stop being such a beta bro, no disrespect

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do Very Low-Carb Diets Mess Up Some Womens Hormones?

Yes this is an article on women, but it still mentions some of the side effects a keto diet can give you.