User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Symptoms that keep Worsening

Past fin/saw palmetto user from 7 years ago who started developing new and worsening symptoms the past few months, and have no idea what is going on.

In the beginning of November I added a vitamin E mixed tocopherols supplement to my regemin that included b complex, vitamin D and a multi. After a few weeks I started feeling like shit and thought it was a stomach flu or virus, and continued use of everything until the first week of December. I had lost 15 lbs without trying during that time but my body was looking leaner with less fat. I had stopped taking them after that.

I wanted to continue trying to look lean and decided to go low carb after Christmas, and continued that diet up until January 15th, with the last week or so of the diet being very low carb (under 30g a day). And for the last 10 days I have developed new and worsening side effects that continue to increase even after stopping all supplements and going to a more balanced diet.

I have seen so many new side effects that I have NEVER had before just within the last 8-9 days. My body is still getting leaner, fat loss, inability to hold ANY water in my entire body which is causing me to be dry everywhere, cannot sweat, have excess urination, really bad depression and brain fog, severely bad bone and joint cracking and pain, muscle twitches, extremely cold, insomnia, really bad constipation (cannot pass a stool without taking Miralax 2x a day), decreased orgasm sensation, always feeling very cold. These symptoms keep getting worse by the day and none are subsiding.

They all seem to point to low estrogen. I have read a few articles on vitamin e and how it can have an Aromatase inhibiting effect, as well as a low carb diet....but to my understanding your estrogen should start raising once you stop anything that blocks it. It seems mine isn't raising at all. Some PFS sufferers seem to not be able to raise their androgens at all, but it seems I have done that to my ability to Aromatase....at least that's my take on it.

I am really frightened and have no idea what is going on. I have some blood work I'm waiting for and will post anything I get, but we know blood work with PSF sufferers doesn't always show the whole story. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this where it seems ones estrogen is permanently stuck on low or empty? I have had a few suggestions of pregnenolone, and may try 5htp for my mental and sleep (have only slept about 2 hours a night every day since the symptoms came up)....but want to see the blood work and hear from some people here who know a lot more about hormones than I do. Any advice or input would be extremely appreciated.
    Last edited by Konflict; 01-26-2017 at 03:47 PM.