User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right on!

But goddamn... the world just seems to want to poison/estrogen-ize the hell out of us! Like how you mentioned theyll get rid of one negative thing to substitute it with another negative thing. I've noticed this in other areas too, like foods. Man.... (didnt mean to go off topic lol) I cant help but rage at these assholes who try to screw us up like this
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-22-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Right on!

But goddamn... the world just seems to want to poison/estrogen-ize the hell out of us! Like how you mentioned theyll get rid of one negative thing to substitute it with another negative thing. I've noticed this in other areas too, like foods. Man.... (didnt mean to go off topic lol) I cant help but rage at these assholes who try to screw us up like this
    Right? Weird how it becomes culturally normal to slightly poison yourself every time you rub soap, shampoo, ect on your body.

Some people also try to make fun of me buying organic produce as well lol and I'm like dude...I prefer my food not doused in poison...
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Recommendations for body and household products free of xenoestrogens

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Right? Weird how it becomes culturally normal to slightly poison yourself every time you rub soap, shampoo, ect on your body.

Some people also try to make fun of me buying organic produce as well lol and I'm like dude...I prefer my food not doused in poison...
    People who mock or make fun of other people for not wanting to poison themselves are so unconscious as to the reality that they live in it almost makes me feel bad for them.

Instances of chronic disease and cancer are through the roof and people don't think twice about picking up a pretty smelling bottle of soap or lotion and smearing it all over their skin.

Most people are completely blind to these things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    People who mock or make fun of other people for not wanting to poison themselves are so unconscious as to the reality that they live in it almost makes me feel bad for them.

Instances of chronic disease and cancer are through the roof and people don't think twice about picking up a pretty smelling bottle of soap or lotion and smearing it all over their skin.

Most people are completely blind to these things

Yep. It is frustrating how far behind the curve most people are when it comes to health, and of course I can't blame them. I'd still be there as well if not for what I've been through.

I've thought about something related quite a bit during my recent meditation that I'd like to share:

The entire experience that is your life is simply your psychical and mental self interacting with the external environment. We (culturally) spend so much time trying to enhance and better our experience by just focusing on the external side of things. Better house, better job, make more money, ect.

It's wayyy too rare that people focus internally, and work on enhancing/optimizing the chemistry/composition of their mind and body. And it is such a HUGE factor when it comes to quality of life and happiness.

In my opinion, its the BIGGEST factor because happiness, and emotion in general is basically just the mix of chemicals that is brought about in your body BECAUSE of the external stimuli.

Anybody here who's experienced pfs can tell you that great things in life can happen to you, but if you aren't healthy...then your mind/body won't derive pleasure from them in nearly the same way.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 04-23-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yep. It is frustrating how far behind the curve most people are when it comes to health, and of course I can't blame them. I'd still be there as well if not for what I've been through.

I've thought about something related quite a bit during my recent meditation that I'd like to share:

The entire experience that is your life is simply your psychical and mental self interacting with the external environment. We (culturally) spend so much time trying to enhance and better our experience by just focusing on the external side of things. Better house, better job, make more money, ect.

It's wayyy too rare that people focus internally, and work on enhancing/optimizing the chemistry/composition of their mind and body. And it is such a HUGE factor when it comes to quality of life and happiness.

In my opinion, its the BIGGEST factor because happiness, and emotion in general is basically just the mix of chemicals that is brought about in your body BECAUSE of the external stimuli.

Anybody here who's experienced pfs can tell you that great things in life can happen to you, but if you aren't healthy...then your mind/body won't derive pleasure from them in nearly the same way.
    The more I study, the more I meditate and the more I practice my breathing the more I realize that everything comes from inside... EVERYTHING.

This is the main reason for keeping the body and mind in as good a shape as humanly possible. The healthier you are and the stronger your Constitution is, the sharper your mind. The sharper the mind the more you can derive enjoyment from it and the act of just being.

You are literally the director of your own life. You can do anything you wish. This is a fascinating while simultaneously frightening fact.

You HAVE to choose your thoughts wisely.

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-23-2017 at 01:27 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of the mental side of things..something I've found that's extraordinarily helpful is getting over the whole idea of "recovery" and "pfs." It makes you so anxious to hurry everything up (which can cause a lot of bad decisions).

I got rid of like 90% of my anxiety when I dropped all that stuff and started thinking of the protocol as a long term way of life. With that change of mindset, you're not gauging your progress anxiously every day/week. Instead of being a wounded emasculated PFS loser (in your head), you're just a health freak with a couple health problems (which, when you start paying attention, you realize everyone has a few health problems or will have soon enough). All of a sudden, mentally, you've turned yourself back into a normal person who isnt on some mythical self-imposed recovery timeline. Makes a huge difference imo.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Which is exactly why I tell people they have to live the protocol and make it their life.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Speaking of the mental side of things..something I've found that's extraordinarily helpful is getting over the whole idea of "recovery" and "pfs." It makes you so anxious to hurry everything up (which can cause a lot of bad decisions).

I got rid of like 90% of my anxiety when I dropped all that stuff and started thinking of the protocol as a long term way of life. With that change of mindset, you're not gauging your progress anxiously every day/week. Instead of being a wounded emasculated PFS loser (in your head), you're just a health freak with a couple health problems (which, when you start paying attention, you realize everyone has a few health problems or will have soon enough). All of a sudden, mentally, you've turned yourself back into a normal person who isnt on some mythical self-imposed recovery timeline. Makes a huge difference imo.
    Absolutely.. I was my own worst enemy in the beginning... the second you focus on enjoying your life and making this just a part of you rather than an obsession and analysing every tiny peak and trough, you're already half way there
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Absolutely.. I was my own worst enemy in the beginning... the second you focus on enjoying your life and making this just a part of you rather than an obsession and analysing every tiny peak and trough, you're already half way there
    Agreed.

My computer didn't work for a few weeks, and for those few weeks away from this board I definitely thought about things much less.

Even though this space isn't toxic at all, it still seems nice to step away sometimes.

I think what keeps me coming back at this point is I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on something new to add to the protocol that might expedite things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Agreed.

My computer didn't work for a few weeks, and for those few weeks away from this board I definitely thought about things much less.

Even though this space isn't toxic at all, it still seems nice to step away sometimes.

I think what keeps me coming back at this point is I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on something new to add to the protocol that might expedite things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll ease your concerns about that... This protocol is solid and is what everyone uses to recover. Regardless of whether you miss something even if you did it would be small because of the meat and potatoes of what you have to do is well laid out.

You can always just go to the website to freshen up