User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Speaking of the mental side of things..something I've found that's extraordinarily helpful is getting over the whole idea of "recovery" and "pfs." It makes you so anxious to hurry everything up (which can cause a lot of bad decisions).

I got rid of like 90% of my anxiety when I dropped all that stuff and started thinking of the protocol as a long term way of life. With that change of mindset, you're not gauging your progress anxiously every day/week. Instead of being a wounded emasculated PFS loser (in your head), you're just a health freak with a couple health problems (which, when you start paying attention, you realize everyone has a few health problems or will have soon enough). All of a sudden, mentally, you've turned yourself back into a normal person who isnt on some mythical self-imposed recovery timeline. Makes a huge difference imo.
    Exactly! Same thing happened with me!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recommendations for body and household products free of xenoestrogens

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'll ease your concerns about that... This protocol is solid and is what everyone uses to recover. Regardless of whether you miss something even if you did it would be small because of the meat and potatoes of what you have to do is well laid out.

You can always just go to the website to freshen up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I'm just worried I might miss the next 5a-dhp...something new that seems to help.

Maybe somebody could dm me if something substantial like this came up? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I'm just worried I might miss the next 5a-dhp...something new that seems to help.

Maybe somebody could dm me if something substantial like this came up? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't hold your breath and I wouldn't worry thinking about it.

Just check in every two weeks or so as that will probably be more then enough.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey gents- transplant from SolvePFS and first post here.

Not to get off topic, but being my first post here, I wanted to offer a few words to CD: you are a true man to stick around and help others through the same hell that you went through. You obviously could have just packed up your tent and took off, but wanting to help others says A LOT about your character. Much respect.

I've read the site a few times and am currently on the protocol. My related question here is what the heck do use for shaving cream? Jojoba oil? I have purchased many of the Health Ranger products, but trying to dial this in.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meegs View Post
    Hey gents- transplant from SolvePFS and first post here.

Not to get off topic, but being my first post here, I wanted to offer a few words to CD: you are a true man to stick around and help others through the same hell that you went through. You obviously could have just packed up your tent and took off, but wanting to help others says A LOT about your character. Much respect.

I've read the site a few times and am currently on the protocol. My related question here is what the heck do use for shaving cream? Jojoba oil? I have purchased many of the Health Ranger products, but trying to dial this in.

Thanks.
    Thank you for the kind words.

For shaving I found that dr. Bonner's Castle soap hits the mark for me. I typically shave every other day or so and when I do it's my face and head at the same time. I've been using this product for years and it works great.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to try Dr. Bonner's. I'm always interested in improving products. I'm currently using the Every Man Jack shave cream.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I'll have to try Dr. Bonner's. I'm always interested in improving products. I'm currently using the Every Man Jack shave cream.
    Even that has some questionable ingredients in it unfortunately. The dr. Bonner's is 100% natural

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even that has some questionable ingredients in it unfortunately. The dr. Bonner's is 100% natural

Yeah I'm not 100% sold on it, it was just what I bought last time. I guess it was the lesser of two evils versus Edge or Gillette lol.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yeah I'm not 100% sold on it, it was just what I bought last time. I guess it was the lesser of two evils versus Edge or Gillette lol.
    It was also probably before I had my recommendations down on the website. Unfortunately I was late getting them up

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was also probably before I had my recommendations down on the website.

Yup it was, I don't shave with a razor all the time.....go electric a good bit so I've had this bottle for probably well over a year. Growing more and more tired of my electric razor and using more of the old fashioned manual.... It's almost out, though. Gonna grab the Bronners next.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.