User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    If you believe the androgen receptor is the problem, then I am going on a bit of a mission with emphasising this point, stop masturbating / ejaculating to allow the androgen receptor levels to recover.
    That will be stopped immediately.

Its blatantly obvious the body is not responding to testosterone in the way it should. Sure, my balls do shrink without hcg for a couple days. So my body is definitley recognizing the fact that exogenous testo is coming in. Good thing. After T CYP injection- the dopamine was definitley felt, but I didn't feel well. The body didn't like testo.
    The masculant effects of testo I used to get mentally and physically are almost non existent.

T cypionate left me with little libido. T cream- enough libido but still not feeling anywhere near strong. I believe this is far more than just a "getting the hormones corrected" issue that I am sure CDS can attest to.

To put it in contrast. I am so weak right now. Just taking my dog for a mile walk today and the excitement of the super bowl left me mentally and physically disheveled. TRT used to fight stress for me extremely well. Or just being on test booster like DAA. Right now, with high testosterone, I am horrible. That said, libido is actually pretty high right now- I will most likely have wood tonight/tomo morning. That said, DHT levels are definitely high being on a T-cream. So the body is sensitive to DHT but not testosterone it seems.

I'm more and more convinced as time ticks by that I need to drop all hormones and cleanse. Very scary as the shrinkage is apparent on t CYP alone. But I'm going to have to fight.
    Last edited by bruschi11; 02-05-2017 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really thinking this is an androgen receptor in brain issue more than anything. I feel the increases in T upon application, a little bit more dopamine, but not nearly enough.

I read a bit up on APR1989's story on PH today and his story was extremely similar to mine. Whereas he crashed 3 weeks after his last dose of fin with very similar symptoms to mine, and was struggling on fin hence why he stopped. He had "the stop- recover for a few weeks, then absolute crash" symptoms that guys on PH don't think is recoverable.

He recovered with high dose potent tribulus I think opening up the androgen receptors in the brain then tapering off of it. I believe the herbs can do this for me including tribulus. I believe the fasting can do this for me. I am really starting to believe I can do this.

I felt defeated the last few days. Last night's super bowl proves you can never feel defeated. I'm going to beat this guys. I'm not sure how exactly I will proceed at this point, but I am going to beat this.
    Last edited by bruschi11; 02-06-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Total Male Optimization Just another WordPress site

Not 100% finished yet, but you can put together the program from there.

I know you think your in a different boat, but most guys that crash end up with sky high cortisol. Your mental symptoms are exactly like mine used to be.

There is one fix for this whole thing regardless of what your symptoms are. Dump the pharms and jump on the regimen.
    When you say dump the pharms are you saying you shouldn't take t3/t4 and preg as well?
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    When you say dump the pharms are you saying you shouldn't take t3/t4 and preg as well?
    Yes. In my opinion it's all just Band-Aids. Endogenous recovery is what you should seek

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes. In my opinion it's all just Band-Aids. Endogenous recovery is what you should seek

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I understand that for the t3/4, but preg has a positive feedback loop so its actually facilitating endogenous recovery no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I understand that for the t3/4, but preg has a positive feedback loop so its actually facilitating endogenous recovery no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On paper, I suppose.

But just put it this way....I didn't use it and neither did many other people that have recovered. It's not necessary for recovery.

If you want to use yourself as a guinea pig, well I certainly understand that, as I was nothing but a guinea pig the whole time I was stumbling through my recovery over the years.....all I did was experiment. I understand the desire.

But I can say for certain what works now, and it doesn't include preg. Would it help? Sure, it's possible. But when it comes down to it, with all intents and purposes, I can say that it is not 100% necessary to recover yourself fully.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got results back from about 6 weeks after my list pill. Shows 5a-thf/thf ratio of about .4 when they say the reference range is .6-1.3.

Obviously horrible news, but still only 6 weeks after my list pill so I'm sure the enzyme is still recovering at that point. 6 weeks later- not doing too much better. I am currently on HCG mono getting myself off of TRT. Believe I may do a triptorelin restart shortly to go all natty.

Tough times here. Not sure what I can do.

Has anyone measured 5ar activity? CD did you or anyone you know measure and see 5ar activity recover over time?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    Got results back from about 6 weeks after my list pill. Shows 5a-thf/thf ratio of about .4 when they say the reference range is .6-1.3.

Obviously horrible news, but still only 6 weeks after my list pill so I'm sure the enzyme is still recovering at that point. 6 weeks later- not doing too much better. I am currently on HCG mono getting myself off of TRT. Believe I may do a triptorelin restart shortly to go all natty.

Tough times here. Not sure what I can do.

Has anyone measured 5ar activity? CD did you or anyone you know measure and see 5ar activity recover over time?
    I understand you're in a tough spot and your anxious and feel horrible.

But we've already told you what you need to do. The more time you wait to do it, the longer you're going to be stuck in the state you're in.

Are you familiar with the recovery protocol most of the guys in this section are using?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took me some time to decide to do this- but started clomid today to begin restart. Was using hcg mono before- but realize I need to start from the top if I ever want to recover. Started TRT 8 months ago (5 months great, 1 while 15days of fin/recovery, 1 month horrible fin crash, January was just realizing TRT wasn't good for this, February HCG mono). This is first time I am relying on LH/FSH in 8 months. I feel braindead, I feel horrible, I feel nothing down low for the very first time in my life. This is clearly rock bottom other than panic attacks mid-crash.

Coming off clomid is going to be tough. Thinking I will do a triptorelin injection when clomid comes out to get things going even more. Then it will be onto using a combination of CD's and Mario Vitali's DNA stuff. I have severe chronic fatigue/adrenal fatigue. Believe my only shot of getting myself out of this is fighting from all angles.

Realize testosterone cream caused major anxiety- every time I used it. Libido was fine on it (dht), but body's testosterone response was horrible. On HCG mono, I tried to reintroduce testo several times and it just failed each time. Initially it would feel pretty decent, but within 4 hours I would get anxiety.

CDS, did you ever supplement with testosterone before you went and did your amazing journey? Or just DHT/prohormones?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    It took me some time to decide to do this- but started clomid today to begin restart. Was using hcg mono before- but realize I need to start from the top if I ever want to recover. Started TRT 8 months ago (5 months great, 1 while 15days of fin/recovery, 1 month horrible fin crash, January was just realizing TRT wasn't good for this, February HCG mono). This is first time I am relying on LH/FSH in 8 months. I feel braindead, I feel horrible, I feel nothing down low for the very first time in my life. This is clearly rock bottom other than panic attacks mid-crash.

Coming off clomid is going to be tough. Thinking I will do a triptorelin injection when clomid comes out to get things going even more. Then it will be onto using a combination of CD's and Mario Vitali's DNA stuff. I have severe chronic fatigue/adrenal fatigue. Believe my only shot of getting myself out of this is fighting from all angles.

Realize testosterone cream caused major anxiety- every time I used it. Libido was fine on it (dht), but body's testosterone response was horrible. On HCG mono, I tried to reintroduce testo several times and it just failed each time. Initially it would feel pretty decent, but within 4 hours I would get anxiety.

CDS, did you ever supplement with testosterone before you went and did your amazing journey? Or just DHT/prohormones?
    I never took ANYTHING before my journey but fin. I wasn't into hormones or gear or anything. I knew nothing about it before getting PFS.

Once I started the healing process, it was just DHT based prohormones. Never testosterone. Exogenous hormones, the ones that DON'T have to be reduced to target, aren't going to do you any good.

And, if you're going the route you're going, I'm not going to be of much help to you.

I've stated my opinion on the matter before, and I'll do so again. You're not doing yourself any good by messing with clomid or triptorelin. These things are just going to serve to mess up your already messed up system.

Others have already warned you, but you seem to be hell bent on sticking to the pharmaceuticals.

Good luck to you.