User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

Have been on this forum reading quite a bit. Came down with a pretty bad post fin crash beginning of December. Used pill 15 days in early November.

I messed up horribly. I'm 28. I worked with chilln on the allthingsmale forum to fix low cortisol issues. They started in 2014 and I started fixing them with chilln in early 2016. By summer, with t3/preg/testo cream, I was able to get myself into an amazing place say 90% of my old self.

Being on t-cream, my labs showed ridiculously high dht levels double the range. Chilln blocked DHT himself with beta sitosterol and told me that "fin definitely has risk, but as long as you maintain metabolic rate (cortisol), you shouldn't have an issue- but again it has risk." I don't want to blame him but he made me feel comfortable with something that I was never comfortable with before. I knew of the horror stories, but I also knew I was pretty good at "maintaining metabolic rate".

I was brainwashed by the guy. I think he was amazing teaching me how to fix cortisol, but DHT and finasteride were a whole another ball game. I listened to him, saw work from Dr. Hertoghe and Mariano saying too high DHT was a major negative. I had a temporary insanity issue there. I gave it a freakin shot.

Had some cortisol issues pretty quickly so quit. Preg-->cort was happening too fast. Blood pressure increased. Recovered by end of November (quit on 15th). Had a good week followed by a pretty immediate crash in early December.

Horrible Anxiety, excess cortisol production followed by low cortisol production (I know how these things feel- basically awful stress response), lessened libido and erection quality, morning and nocturnal erections went from 10/10 to 3/10, sleep is horrible- choppy.

I realize the fact this pill went in my body after having health issues is absolutely asinine. My self hatred was so bad all of December and January. Sure I took action to fix it, but the depression was far more than the drive to fix it.

Now its February, I feel like I can put together a form of HRT and medication regime to get myself functional and sleeping, but know I need to do more for complete recovery.

Current supps:

Pregnenolone cream: 100mg
    T3: 10mcg
    T-cyp 120mg weekly (killing libido compared to t gel- going back to t gel this week): T gel will be 100mg daily
    hcg : 150mcg EOD
    5a-dhp :5 drops per night
    Magnesium, zinc, vitamin a,c, b6
    tianeptine, shilajit
    lysine, arginine, taurine
    Injectable L carnitine: (to increase androgen receptor sensitivity)
    Sorghum

It really feels like my biggest issues are mentally. Before I can think to fix libido, I know I have to fix the brain aspect. I believe GABA was totally destroyed and it directly led to a major serotonin/dopamine imbalance. I believe the last several weeks of supplementation has restored dopamine/serotonin to a better place, but gaba still in horrible spot as Xanax or Ativan is/was needed. I feel adding in SHILAJIT has really helped gaba in the last couple of days, but I have been prescribed baclofen. I have no problem going on baclofen long term as I realize how badly lack of GABA seems to be impacting me.

Definitely in a tough spot and willing to learn. Thinking about a long water fast or juice feast and cycling the herbs.
    Shilajit I really would rather not stop as its effects seem pretty awesome and immediate, but if you think it needs to be cycled, I guess I have to do it.
    Last edited by bruschi11; 02-04-2017 at 08:21 AM.