User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    Change of plans here- I sound like a tease.

But due to the severity of my adrenal problem- low cortisol leading to the body running on adrenaline rest of day, doctors and I have come to conclusion body is not anywhere ready for an actual fast. The body running on adrenaline causes bacteria from intestines to be moved into the blood stream toxicating it even more. Cortisol is needed to clean the body and that has to get under control before a fast can take place.

Once I get ahold of the adrenals, I'll end up going to True North as they are holding my money for my next stay. This may take awhile, but need to be smart here and be able to make the most of a fast.

That said, tomorrow will be day 1 of an 18 day or so juice feast before Easter. Mostly greens with some fruit. Plenty of asparagus trying to boost 5ar2 with protodioscin.

I realize juice is probably my best shot with the adrenal issue. I read about BrazilianDude on PH making a full recovery with 1.5 years of juicing. Honestly not afraid of doing something to that degree. Pretty much realize my life is over unless something drastic happens. I'm in pretty bad shape. I'll juice as long as I can to fix digestive system as I think that is truly my biggest weakness.

Can coffee (black) be included in a juice feast?
    The best way to fix your adrenal problem, is to rest your entire system, completely. Like in a fast. Nothing hit's the reset button better.

If you're including coffee in the juice feast, it ceases to really be a cleanse. It then becomes a juice diet with coffee in the morning.

Sticking to what is recommended is your best bet. Picking and choosing what parts you want to do and adding in other things has never really worked.

It's set up the way it is for a reason.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The best way to fix your adrenal problem, is to rest your entire system, completely. Like in a fast. Nothing hit's the reset button better.

If you're including coffee in the juice feast, it ceases to really be a cleanse. It then becomes a juice diet with coffee in the morning.

Sticking to what is recommended is your best bet. Picking and choosing what parts you want to do and adding in other things has never really worked.

It's set up the way it is for a reason.
    I know you're not a doctor and I should stop asking questions like you are lol, but based on your experience, does pine pollen help someone with low cortisol? Are there any of your herbs that you would specifically recommend for this issue? (And any to avoid in the initial stages).

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I know you're not a doctor and I should stop asking questions like you are lol, but based on your experience, does pine pollen help someone with low cortisol? Are there any of your herbs that you would specifically recommend for this issue? (And any to avoid in the initial stages).
    Yes... and most of the herbs will help to correctly modulate cortisol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes... and most of the herbs will help to correctly modulate cortisol.

Hey cd, speaking of Pine Pollen, I dont quite respond to the tincture all that much.
    So can i megadose on it, or is it only for the powder?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Hey cd, speaking of Pine Pollen, I dont quite respond to the tincture all that much.
    So can i megadose on it, or is it only for the powder?
    I don't see why not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I wrote a pretty long post explaining more last night and didn't get it on here. Oh well, I'll write again.

Well I had the adrenal issue (hpa axis dysfunction is really what it is) pre fin for 3 years. It ended up being preg/t3 with testosterone cream to fix it ultimately- only got 6 months out of it before I freaked out about the hair loss and highly elevated DHT (t cream) leading to 15 days of freaking fin.

Lets say I was 20-40% with adrenal fatigue, 70-90% before fin, and -1000% now literally -1000% the adrenal fatigue is that bad.

That being said, I know the ins and out of the problem- body running on adrenaline rather than cortisol doesn't just feel bad it is VERY toxic for the body.

It is just far too often this is the case since fin syndrome began to throw 5k and know the body is going to run on adrenaline for a couple weeks while fasting. Cortisol is needed for a fast. Knowing my body here, I think juice is the wise choice.

I've decided to kick the coffee and possibly do coffee enemas every other day or so to help clean liver during feast. Right now I think my only shot is cleaning and I'd rather it be the water fast (quicker, more efficient), but in my case I really have to believe juice is the wiser choice.

Today is day 1 and I just finished my first quart of juice- (made them all after work last night). I'm considering letting this go for quite some time up to 30 days will see how I feel.

I realize my life is ultimately over if I don't fix this or at least take major steps forward. Choosing the right path for my respective body is the only way to getting there and although fasting seems far preferred for the average PFS folk, I realize I am a bit different.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I wrote a pretty long post explaining more last night and didn't get it on here. Oh well, I'll write again.

Well I had the adrenal issue (hpa axis dysfunction is really what it is) pre fin for 3 years. It ended up being preg/t3 with testosterone cream to fix it ultimately- only got 6 months out of it before I freaked out about the hair loss and highly elevated DHT (t cream) leading to 15 days of freaking fin.

Lets say I was 20-40% with adrenal fatigue, 70-90% before fin, and -1000% now literally -1000% the adrenal fatigue is that bad.

That being said, I know the ins and out of the problem- body running on adrenaline rather than cortisol doesn't just feel bad it is VERY toxic for the body.

It is just far too often this is the case since fin syndrome began to throw 5k and know the body is going to run on adrenaline for a couple weeks while fasting. Cortisol is needed for a fast. Knowing my body here, I think juice is the wise choice.

I've decided to kick the coffee and possibly do coffee enemas every other day or so to help clean liver during feast. Right now I think my only shot is cleaning and I'd rather it be the water fast (quicker, more efficient), but in my case I really have to believe juice is the wiser choice.

Today is day 1 and I just finished my first quart of juice- (made them all after work last night). I'm considering letting this go for quite some time up to 30 days will see how I feel.

I realize my life is ultimately over if I don't fix this or at least take major steps forward. Choosing the right path for my respective body is the only way to getting there and although fasting seems far preferred for the average PFS folk, I realize I am a bit different.

You are probably still recovering from the 6 months on TRT along with the T3. Your thyroid and natural T levels are probably still not fully recovered yet. Adding fin into the mix with already bad HPTA function can really throw things out of wack.

IMO, I been down the road of using literally all kinds of exogenous hormones pre fin and post fin. And yes you can get temporary relief but you are only setting yourself back again, at least that was in my case and many others. And now you want to go on HC which will shutdown your natural levels is even more a nightmare to taper off of (not even including the horrible side effects) and you could go straight back to baseline or even below baseline. I would just focus on using herbs, prohormones in small amounts, possibly even NDT or T3 (12mcg or less per day is not suppressive) to help push your body back in the right direction.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I understand where you're coming from here, but based on what you're saying I can tell you don't fully understand the power of a straight up water fast. You're not running on adrenaline when fasting correctly. Actually, it's usually the calmest I've ever felt in my whole life was smack dab in the middle of an extended fast.

Regardless, you will get great results from a 30 day juice feast IF:

You do it right.

Make and consume enough juice.

Stay consistent.

It's a ton of work making the juice everyday and it's a major point of contention for alot of people. Even myself, after 45 days (I was going for 90) I said fuck it.

At least you're going to cleanse. It's one of the most overlooked and under utilized methods in the protocol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no life besides work and rest right now. Gym isn't even an option with severity of my fatigue except on weekend. So making the juice after work is what I got right now and that's about it.

I realize my biggest hope is detox to at least get me to a higher plain.

I do see myself heading to True North in the near future if all goes well with this feast.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

I have no life besides work and rest right now. Gym isn't even an option with severity of my fatigue except on weekend. So making the juice after work is what I got right now and that's about it.

I realize my biggest hope is detox to at least get me to a higher plain.

I do see myself heading to True North in the near future if all goes well with this feast.
    If you make it 30 days on the feast you are most certainly going to be feeling much much better. You're not going to be cured of course but you are going to notice a big difference in your Baseline. This is what you start to build off of