User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth, my cortisol felt way, way lower on a water fast than it did on a juice feast. I agree with CD about feeling the calmest I've ever felt on a water fast (and I only did 5 days). My personal suggestion for juice feasting (unless CD objects) is to start it off with two days of water fasting - this will get you calm quicker and get you over hunger quicker. You'll also appreciate the fuck out of the juice rather than it being a letdown.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    For what it's worth, my cortisol felt way, way lower on a water fast than it did on a juice feast. I agree with CD about feeling the calmest I've ever felt on a water fast (and I only did 5 days). My personal suggestion for juice feasting (unless CD objects) is to start it off with two days of water fasting - this will get you calm quicker and get you over hunger quicker. You'll also appreciate the fuck out of the juice rather than it being a letdown.
    Actually that's not a bad idea.

Not necessary, but all the points you make are 100%
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it on the cortisol front. I see myself going to True North eventually if results here are legitimate from juice.

On third day, really no major issues other than night one was very difficult for sleep. It seems like my body has already adapted to this environment and definitely more relaxed. Sure I wish I could eat and crave foods, but I'm way more depressed about my lack of life and penis than any food could make a person happy.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    I believe it on the cortisol front. I see myself going to True North eventually if results here are legitimate from juice.

On third day, really no major issues other than night one was very difficult for sleep. It seems like my body has already adapted to this environment and definitely more relaxed. Sure I wish I could eat and crave foods, but I'm way more depressed about my lack of life and penis than any food could make a person happy.
    "if" the juice is legitimate?"

You should do some research on the results people get with extended juice feasting so that you can understand what to expect.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't questioning legitimacy of juicing. Trust me I've done my reading, I'm just saying in my case. I.E. if I get results.

Considering switching to water during weekends. I mean this is a detox first and foremost. I figure a couple days of only water could only help.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    Wasn't questioning legitimacy of juicing. Trust me I've done my reading, I'm just saying in my case. I.E. if I get results.

Considering switching to water during weekends. I mean this is a detox first and foremost. I figure a couple days of only water could only help.
    Yes, it can.

It will certainly speed things along for sure. That and it will make you crave the juice again.