User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't stop an 8 month "steroid" cycle by breaking without proper PCT. Clomid, triptorelin- these are just to get me off the "steroid" this next month. To get the hypothalamus begin its production of hormones. Never mind the fact that I have absolutely rock bottom cortisol right now which clomid helps restart as well.

Besides preg, prog, t3, pharmeceuticals will be out of the picture within 4-6 weeks. I get it- this will be hell, but I'm just using the pharms for time being to even be able to get to the spot where you were before your journey.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    You don't stop an 8 month "steroid" cycle by breaking without proper PCT. Clomid, triptorelin- these are just to get me off the "steroid" this next month. To get the hypothalamus begin its production of hormones. Never mind the fact that I have absolutely rock bottom cortisol right now which clomid helps restart as well.

Besides preg, prog, t3, pharmeceuticals will be out of the picture within 4-6 weeks. I get it- this will be hell, but I'm just using the pharms for time being to even be able to get to the spot where you were before your journey.
    I see.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw best Neuro brain hormone guy in LA.. Exhaustive testing, and several supplements later my mind is almost pre finasteride state..I thought I was done for and pray to God it lasts..Clomid 50mg every other day..Only done it for 3 weeks and I cannot believe the difference night and day...Now my physical symptoms remain, huge amount of fat and swelling fluid retention but I am so grateful for the mental relief..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just took my last dose of clomid. Gonna make it a one week restart. Anxiety up the ying yang.

Pretty sure I'm going to head to Texas by April for a two week water fast. Dr. Cinque's retreat- I like the idea of acupuncture and massage therapy there. California is just too much on the wallet at this time for me.

Currently tapering off all caffeine, benzos, clomid, all this horrible stuff that has gone into body and will start following a controlled regime. Will be following CD'S stuff and Mario Vitali's DNA stuff from here on out as I get this stuff out of my system beginning with the water fast.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TRT pre PFS- now POST

Just took my last dose of clomid. Gonna make it a one week restart. Anxiety up the ying yang.

Pretty sure I'm going to head to Texas by April for a two week water fast. Dr. Cinque's retreat- I like the idea of acupuncture and massage therapy there. California is just too much on the wallet at this time for me.

Currently tapering off all caffeine, benzos, clomid, all this horrible stuff that has gone into body and will start following a controlled regime. Will be following CD'S stuff and Mario Vitali's DNA stuff from here on out as I get this stuff out of my system beginning with the water fast.
    Be careful coming off the benzos. They can be tough all on their own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Be careful coming off the benzos. They can be tough all on their own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Appreciate it CD. Shilajit actually is great for coming off these (I go very low dose anyways). It also seems like any type of T boosting (HCG, cyp,T cream, now clomid) all increase anxiety- cream being the most. So while I finish off clomid I will remain on benzos- I will then have a "clomid crash". I'll feel horribly depressed, but anxiety should decrease significantly. That is when I will stop the benzos. Should be within several days.

I truly am starting to believe this is all hormonal and neurotransmitter this disease and nothing to do with the AR. Increasing androgens I believe depletes Prog and its metabolites. I believe prog and its metabolites are the most important thing for us getting back to health #1 and then #2 androgens come last.

Do you have any advice for before water fast? I am hearing just fruits and veggies, raw food for a couple weeks before and then just juicing for 2 or 3 days before. I'm not thrilled about doing this, but I believe since I left myself making zero progress and in hell for these last 3 months, I believe this is absolutely necessary to save my life.
    Last edited by bruschi11; 03-09-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Appreciate it CD. Shilajit actually is great for coming off these (I go very low dose anyways). It also seems like any type of T boosting (HCG, cyp,T cream, now clomid) all increase anxiety- cream being the most. So while I finish off clomid I will remain on benzos- I will then have a "clomid crash". I'll feel horribly depressed, but anxiety should decrease significantly. That is when I will stop the benzos. Should be within several days.

I truly am starting to believe this is all hormonal and neurotransmitter this disease and nothing to do with the AR. Increasing androgens I believe depletes Prog and its metabolites. I believe prog and its metabolites are the most important thing for us getting back to health #1 and then #2 androgens come last.

Do you have any advice for before water fast? I am hearing just fruits and veggies, raw food for a couple weeks before and then just juicing for 2 or 3 days before. I'm not thrilled about doing this, but I believe since I left myself making zero progress and in hell for these last 3 months, I believe this is absolutely necessary to save my life.
    Based on my own experiences and the experiences of others, I disagree with androgens coming last. Without them, life is pretty miserable for a man.

I don't suggest doing a water fast on your own if you've never done one before. That is something that needs to be done at a water fasting clinic for a long list of reasons, your safety and sanity being one of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Based on my own experiences and the experiences of others, I disagree with androgens coming last. Without them, life is pretty miserable for a man.

I don't suggest doing a water fast on your own if you've never done one before. That is something that needs to be done at a water fasting clinic for a long list of reasons, your safety and sanity being one of them.
    Believe I'm going to Texas for it. "Dr. Cinque's retreat". I guess he's been monitoring fasters for 40 years.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Believe I'm going to Texas for it. "Dr. Cinque's retreat". I guess he's been monitoring fasters for 40 years.
    Awesome man! You're doing it right.

They may have a protocol for you to follow before hand. Did you set the appointment with them yet? They will usually send you a fasters check list of things you need to do and avoid prior to coming to the center.

He may have not heard of PFS, so you may need to explain to him what it is and why you're wanting to cleanse. I'm going to look him up. I've never heard of him before.....

Not that that matters. The only thing that does matter is he has the experience of time and hundreds if not thousands of fasters under his supervision.

It's going to be an experience to say the least. But you can rest easier knowing that you're in a place that caters to this exact thing.

That alone makes a world of difference when your mind starts playing tricks on you due to detox. There probably hasn't been any situation he hasn't seen and he's probably seen way worse cases then your own. That should be comforting.

Edit: Just checked him out. He's trained with Dr. Shelton who was the man in natural hygiene. You should be in good hands.

I'm not sure how strict he is in regards to moving around....some places literally want you to do NOTHING...like barely move around. This is for your own benefit and makes for an extremely powerful fast. Take the time to stretch, do breathing exercises, practice your meditation and focus on being in the present.

I'm very interested in your experience there as I haven't heard of anyone using that facility before . Keep me posted!

For anyone who is interested in checking out this information: Fasting Retreats, Centers, Resorts Clinics | Juice Fasting Retreats By Ralph Cinque

To compare, this is where I go: TrueNorth Health Center
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-09-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really thinking this is an androgen receptor in brain issue more than anything. I feel the increases in T upon application, a little bit more dopamine, but not nearly enough.

I read a bit up on APR1989's story on PH today and his story was extremely similar to mine. Whereas he crashed 3 weeks after his last dose of fin with very similar symptoms to mine, and was struggling on fin hence why he stopped. He had "the stop- recover for a few weeks, then absolute crash" symptoms that guys on PH don't think is recoverable.

He recovered with high dose potent tribulus I think opening up the androgen receptors in the brain then tapering off of it. I believe the herbs can do this for me including tribulus. I believe the fasting can do this for me. I am really starting to believe I can do this.

I felt defeated the last few days. Last night's super bowl proves you can never feel defeated. I'm going to beat this guys. I'm not sure how exactly I will proceed at this point, but I am going to beat this.
    Amazing superbowl. Im from New England myself originally. So im naturally a huge pats fan. That superbowl was beautiful. I like to compare my own, and all of our battles against PFS, and life in general, to that superbowl. You can never feel defeated. Getting your ass kicked so bad, but to make a comeback and win at the end! Good luck on your fast, Bruschi! I'm currently on mine as we speak.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-10-2017 at 03:14 AM.