User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The people that are posting any kind of negative reviews simply used it incorrectly. You control every aspect of the pumping session and it's up to you to determine how much pressure you want to use. These guys simply did too much too soon. The benefits FAR out weight the risks especially because you are the one who is in control.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I'm just ordering it right now, should I just get the actual pump or do I need the extras?
    The bundle with extras is an extra £90 so hopefully I don't need those.
    Towel
    Shower Strap
    Cleaning Brush
    Capsule Case
    USB Stick
    Lube
    Measuring Gauge

Thanks

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Honestly... I have all of that and I only use the pump.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly... I have all of that and I only use the pump.

Awesome, I ordered it, shouldn't take too long (i live in the UK)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Awesome, I ordered it, shouldn't take too long (i live in the UK)
    There is a slight learning curve. Did you read the old post about pumping?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a slight learning curve. Did you read the old post about pumping?
    Yeah read the old post and also watched some videos like Bathmate Hercules in the bath - YouTube
    I'll only be using it in the bath since I take one at least every 2 days, and I'll start VERY slow of course
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-18-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Yeah read the old post and also watched some videos like Bathmate Hercules in the bath - YouTube
    I'll only be using it in the bath since I take one at least every 2 days, and I'll start VERY slow of course
    It'll be alot easier to learn in the bath than in the shower. Let us know how you make out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take a couple days off from posting, come back, and the front of the line thread is Penis Pumping x''''D

CDN, the site is coming along great man. Keep up the good work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was most definitely part of my recovery. I found it to be extremely beneficial for erection quality and maintaining proper size.

cdnuts, you think you can recover your penis and everything else without a penis pump? i havent lost any size per se, it just feels a whole lot looser/lighter/not as full/more disconnected. but yeah, back to the question. do you feel it is imperative for a pump for 100% recovery? or is it just something you found to be a bonus, like icing on the cake just like DHT based prohormones?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    cdnuts, you think you can recover your penis and everything else without a penis pump? i havent lost any size per se, it just feels a whole lot looser/lighter/not as full/more disconnected. but yeah, back to the question. do you feel it is imperative for a pump for 100% recovery? or is it just something you found to be a bonus, like icing on the cake just like DHT based prohormones?
    Based on the way recovery works, I wouldn't say a penis pump is 100% necessary. Recovery is just a thousand small, tiny steps continually in the right direction towards optimal health. Pumping your dick isn't going to have any effect on that whatsoever. That being said, the benefits of the thing are unbelievable even for a guy who doesn't have pfs....they can't be understated.

The other part of this is the mind game. When you know you can achieve a phenomenal erection because of regular practice with the pump, it goes a LONG way to alleviated those nagging repetitive thoughts about not having a dick that is hard enough to function properly.

IMO, for the amount of time it takes to do some pumping, it's well worth the benefits mentally, and of course physically as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on the way recovery works, I wouldn't say a penis pump is 100% necessary. Recovery is just a thousand small, tiny steps continually in the right direction towards optimal health. Pumping your dick isn't going to have any effect on that whatsoever. That being said, the benefits of the thing are unbelievable even for a guy who doesn't have pfs....they can't be understated.

The other part of this is the mind game. When you know you can achieve a phenomenal erection because of regular practice with the pump, it goes a LONG way to alleviated those nagging repetitive thoughts about not having a dick that is hard enough to function properly.

IMO, for the amount of time it takes to do some pumping, it's well worth the benefits mentally, and of course physically as well.
    cheers for that CD, so it's just a little boost from what i've gathered, some reassurance if you will. Your erections are just as firm without use of the pump?