User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    cheers for that CD, so it's just a little boost from what i've gathered, some reassurance if you will. Your erections are just as firm without use of the pump?
    I'm recovered.

My erections are normal....probably even a little better then normal....but normal for ME none the less as I'm sitting at a rather high baseline.

That being said, my erections are always BETTER after a pumping session. It's just in the nature of how the pump works and what it does physiologically to your penis. It can't not be better....

I don't need the pump, but I like to use it.

PFS guys who are dealing with less then stellar erections can ONLY BENEFIT from it's use. It's not something that once you start using you have to keep using for the rest of your life because you can't get an erection without it....not like that at all. That's something you need to really worry about with excessive pde5 use. NOT pumping.

Does that clear it up for you?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes thanks a lot, that answers my questions and cured my suspicions. Cheers

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI CD! One question please, If I bought,
    by mistake HYDROMAX X30 instead of the HÉRCULES ??? It suits me better to change it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LUALBA View Post
    HI CD! One question please, If I bought,
    by mistake HYDROMAX X30 instead of the HÉRCULES ??? It suits me better to change it?
    You need to get the one that best fits your current size otherwise it's not going to work properly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok CDNUTS , thanks for your answer, I'll review that point

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after a year of pumping how much size gain is normal? There's also sizegenetics but like I have other pressing issues before I add other shit to my regimine lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    after a year of pumping how much size gain is normal? There's also sizegenetics but like I have other pressing issues before I add other shit to my regimine lol
    I would say if you stuck with it regularly, pumping with increasing pressure and time, you could put on an inch in length and probably the same in girth. Of course, there are alot of other variables to content with and that is just a basic guideline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know how much your supposed to pump?

My penis is 6.5 inches when erect, when I use the pump I usually pump it until all the water goes out, and my penis at that point gets 7 inches +. Am I doing to much pressure?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Does anyone know how much your supposed to pump?

My penis is 6.5 inches when erect, when I use the pump I usually pump it until all the water goes out, and my penis at that point gets 7 inches +. Am I doing to much pressure?
    You pump for twenty minutes sessions broken down into four five minute holds. Pump until you can barely take the pressue and hold it there for five minutes. Once the five minutes is up, drain it, pull your dick out, smack it up and down against your body, reinsert and pump again. You want to do this three times a week to start. Only you know if you're using too much pressure. If it doesn't hurt and your glans isn't coming out looking like chop meat, then you're good to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been neglecting pumping since starting the protocol 5 weeks ago simply because it's inconvenient to draw a bath and sit there for around 20 minutes and pump.

No longer. I actually found out about the bathmate through a site called GoodLookingLoser and started doing it because of the size benefits. I was always average in size so gaining an extra inch was awesome for me.

I used the bathmate for about 4 months consistently. In that time I gained a inch in length and a good amount of girth (never measured girth). I remember those days as being awesome as I was seeing a girl and would pump before she came over, take a bit of horney goat weed and we would have an awesome time.

The length and girth gains pretty much went away once I stopped pumping. I likely gained a 1/4 inch permanently from doing it.

I will start doing it again today starting with 4 times a week for penis health and to get blood circulating down there again. The key is laying down in a HOT bath so your balls and dick get loose, then pumping for 5 to 15 minutes. You can gain even more length and girth if you pump yourself with an erection. But i'd not start with that if you never pumped before. I would start VERY gently and ease yourself into it. It's like lifting weights, if you go to hard too fast, you can injure yourself. I never have thankfully and I used to pump pretty hard.