User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pumping in the bath is awesome if you have the time. I never do though. I always pump in the shower. I fill the unit up with water, get a semi, insert, then sit down to do the pumping. It's better to sit imo because you can be more relaxed that way, which is key when first starting out.

I think the bathmate is one of the best things a guy can have to naturally enhance himself. Never have to worry about subpar erections again.

And yeah, using it when you know you're going to be having sex later on is the best as the pumped effect can last for half a day or so.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Pumping in the bath is awesome if you have the time. I never do though. I always pump in the shower. I fill the unit up with water, get a semi, insert, then sit down to do the pumping. It's better to sit imo because you can be more relaxed that way, which is key when first starting out.

I think the bathmate is one of the best things a guy can have to naturally enhance himself. Never have to worry about subpar erections again.

And yeah, using it when you know you're going to be having sex later on is the best as the pumped effect can last for half a day or so.
    Thoughts on pumping with unfiltered tap water? It's not in the cards for me to buy a good water filter, and I shudder to think about pumping chlorine and fluoride straight into my unit...
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're thinking too much. Stop it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I love your take no shit attitude, I feel like its a legit question lol

Since the general rule is put nothing on your skin you wouldn't put inside of you it seems relevant...especially when its straight into your unit

Also there's this: Chlorine in Tap Water - Watch How Fast It Absorbs into Your Skin - YouTube
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pumping page complete

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    As much as I love your take no shit attitude, I feel like its a legit question lol

Since the general rule is put nothing on your skin you wouldn't put inside of you it seems relevant...especially when its straight into your unit

Also there's this: Chlorine in Tap Water - Watch How Fast It Absorbs into Your Skin - YouTube
    We can only do as much as we can... I never used any type of water filtration system on my showers or baths. Sure, it's not the best thing for you but it's not going to stop you either.

In a perfect world my friend... That being said I do plan on getting a filtration system hooked up to the outside of my house where the water comes in... The unit I'm looking at is Seven Grand. Like I said, I and others have recovered without worrying about this one thing

You could always buy a shower head with a filter built into it that removes a good portion of chlorine... I have used those on and off over the course of the years although more off than on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-11-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure why it would be any worse than normal showering. Seems the effect of the vacuum would actually minimize the penetration into your junk. If you're that worried, get a brita jug and fill the thing with that before you pop it on

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Live by principle. Sweating every detail will just stress you the fuck out (which I believe is why most of us are here in the first place)
    Never lose your sense of humor

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The idea is to minimise your exposure to bullshit. Your own bullshit is your biggest enemy.

When it comes to chemicals and shit like that you're never going to be able to avoid it all, so why stress about something like that?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Exactly.

Do what you can do, obviously, but don't kill yourself trying to do it.

Every little bit helps, but no matter how hard we try, we aren't going to be able to avoid it all. Despite this fact, you will still recover.

I would love to live completely off the grid. Pure fresh water, hunted and/or raised chemical free organic meats, pesticide free veggies and fruits, etc. Maybe one day I will be able to do this. The point is, you can control MOST of what get's into your system, so in that regards, you should.

Having a healthy mind is more important then stressing about the trace amounts of chlorine and flouride in our water systems.

You can and will heal despite these minute amount of chemicals getting into your system.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-12-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might not heal if you spend half your damned life in panic mode though.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.