User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    You might not heal if you spend half your damned life in panic mode though.
    No...you won't heal if you spend your life in panic mode
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, my problem is in the opposite direction if anything...I've always been someone that maybe doesn't get stressed out enough about things. Almost like an indifference that keeps me from being as assertive and disciplined as I should be about getting stuff done.

I would describe myself as one part nerd, one part athlete, one part hippie lol. My biggest struggle is not panic, but indifference. Motivation is emotional, and lack of emotions with pfs at times can mean lack of drive...even when logically it should be there.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 04-14-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a huge mistake, I was doing really well up until now, I was basically at 100% recovery if not, maybe even better then before.

I used the BM at a higher pressure for 1 minute, and for some reason I thought I may have caused some damage, tried to get a boner and It wasnt that strong, so after freaking out, one thing led to another, I ended up masterbating 4x in one night, as my libido was extremely high. I was able to maintain a 9/10 boner but it wasnt stable as before.

Anyhow now of course after breaking that simple part of the protocol, I cant get a a perfect boner, and I cant sleep from anxiety from what the outcome was. I'm extremely scared that I have damaged myself with the bathmate after very small usage. My penis does hurt a bit, but I dont see any physical changes. I do have normal range of libido which makes me thing I have damage from the BM.

Anyone have this kind of experience with the BM?
    Last edited by mike26; 04-18-2018 at 09:57 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I made a huge mistake, I was doing really well up until now, I was basically at 100% recovery if not, maybe even better then before.

I used the BM at a higher pressure for 1 minute, and for some reason I thought I may have caused some damage, tried to get a boner and It wasnt that strong, so after freaking out, one thing led to another, I ended up masterbating 4x in one night, as my libido was extremely high. I was able to maintain a 9/10 boner but it wasnt stable as before.

Anyhow now of course after breaking that simple part of the protocol, I cant get a a perfect boner, and I cant sleep from anxiety from what the outcome was. I'm extremely scared that I have damaged myself with the bathmate after very small usage. My penis does hurt a bit, but I dont see any physical changes. I do have normal range of libido which makes me thing I have damage from the BM.

i think you should recover your penis just don't use the BM for at least like two weeks. maybe check with a doctor too. they're usually useful for these kinds of mechanical things. also google other peoples experiences..

what was the sign that you thought u went to far?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    i think you should recover your penis just don't use the BM for at least like two weeks. maybe check with a doctor too. they're usually useful for these kinds of mechanical things. also google other peoples experiences..

what was the sign that you thought u went to far?
    I researched it on the web, it seems its pretty common, I just have some pain, on my shaft near the base, there isn't any physical appearances that look different to me. I stress way to much about small things, making it impossible to sleep, which is needed to recover this. Also I masterbated four times, when I never masterbated in one month, that could also have caused this, its not clear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I researched it on the web, it seems its pretty common, I just have some pain, on my shaft near the base, there isn't any physical appearances that look different to me. I stress way to much about small things, making it impossible to sleep, which is needed to recover this. Also I masterbated four times, when I never masterbated in one month, that could also have caused this, its not clear.
    Jacking off 4 times after a month could cause the pain your describing.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You very simply, need to calm down. I know this is easier said then done.

Do the breathing exercises for 5-6 rounds and you will be calm and centered.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apologies in advance for a little tough love here brother. I would seriously suggest you stop looking for symptoms...If you get PFS, you will know. Anyone who beats off four times and can still get a "9/10 boner" and have it just be a little sore is likely in pretty good fucking shape. All the issues you are worried about are 99.999% likely caused by the worrying itself. Do yourself a huge favor and 1) Follow the protocol for your general health, 2) Forget about fucking PFS and 3) Just enjoy your life.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Apologies in advance for a little tough love here brother. I would seriously suggest you stop looking for symptoms...If you get PFS, you will know. Anyone who beats off four times and can still get a "9/10 boner" and have it just be a little sore is likely in pretty good fucking shape. All the issues you are worried about are 99.999% likely caused by the worrying itself. Do yourself a huge favor and 1) Follow the protocol for your general health, 2) Forget about fucking PFS and 3) Just enjoy your life.
    My penis has been hurting for 4 days now. My morning wood is gone, but my libido is still here. I just hope I did not permanently damage my penis.

I can get an erection if I try hard, unlike before where it came with ease. Even when I have an erection, its not to comfortable.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm loving the pumping, but I noticed some blood in my load today. I did a 20 minute pump session earlier, guess I'll go a little easier on the fella next round.