Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    What is this? An FDA letter you printed off or what? Urologists and tons of doctors will also say that Fin is healthy. Doesn't make it true.

Either way it's not a necessary part. I didn't use mine a whole lot to be honest. All came back.
    Exactly my point, thats why I ended my message with "End of day, it seems using a penile pump can be controversial.".

If the FDA can recommend something that is unsafe (FIN), event he more so something they wont approve is unsafe, in our case its the pressure volume we are talking about.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are risks in many things we do in life. When it comes to pumping erring on the side of caution is always recommended.

That being said the bathmate is a phenomenal tool for increasing penis function. If you don't want to use it, don't use it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There are risks in many things we do in life. When it comes to pumping erring on the side of caution is always recommended.

That being said the bathmate is a phenomenal tool for increasing penis function. If you don't want to use it, don't use it.
    Agree, but not be disrespectful or anything of that sort, if I may ask, to be fair, shuldn't the pumping page be changed to notify us of the possible injuries that can happen?

Currently the pumping page states the following: "Isn’t it dangerous? The answer to both is no". The text of the page seems to advertise that the pump is indeed very safe, when clearly you just stated "There are risks".

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what would be a very safe way to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk?

right now I built to doing 20 minutes pumping with 3-4 1 minute breaks in there with a pretty full erection

so far so good but I don't wanna risk ruining my shit lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    what would be a very safe way to maximize the benefits and minimize the risk?

right now I built to doing 20 minutes pumping with 3-4 1 minute breaks in there with a pretty full erection

so far so good but I don't wanna risk ruining my shit lol
    IMO If your getting regular morning erections (which I was) I would stop completely. If not pump a half an inch under your erect length. Ideally the worse part of the bathmate is there is no pressure gauge which means you can hurt yourself without even trying to. Remember the measurements printed on the bathmate device is NOT accurate, so you cant rely on that, this alone has also confused me, causing my injury.

And yes, permanent damage to your penile tissue is possible with this pump, but only in extreme rare cases. Hopefully I will recover.

If you feel that my input is inconsistent with your beliefs on this product, I would recommend you do a bit of research on the web, which has tons of free, and helpful information which can easily be accessible. This has similar side effects according to many as fin itself.

Bathmate Injury: 8 Issues to Watch for Using a Penis Pump

Bathmate Injury and Side Effects - AHCAFR
    Last edited by mike26; 05-04-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    Agree, but not be disrespectful or anything of that sort, if I may ask, to be fair, shuldn't the pumping page be changed to notify us of the possible injuries that can happen?

Currently the pumping page states the following: "Isn’t it dangerous? The answer to both is no". The text of the page seems to advertise that the pump is indeed very safe, when clearly you just stated "There are risks".
    Lmfao, you need to be preempted, that putting your penis under vacumm pressure could be dangerous?

Does anyone research shit before they use it anymore? Who cares what he wrote. If you do any actual research, or think for a half a second, anyone would assume there’s inherent assumed risk. No matter what any stupid forum I read says.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It is safe. I've never had anyone complain....not once. It's been years. I've been using it personally for years with no problems. Only benefits.

You can't hurt yourself without realizing it. You can very easily tell if you're pumping too hard. At which point, if you have some sense, you back it down. It regulates itself.

Given these things, and, no offense, the nature of your posts, I would take what you're saying with a grain of salt.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Lmfao, you need to be preempted, that putting your penis under vacumm pressure could be dangerous?

Does anyone research shit before they use it anymore? Who cares what he wrote. If you do any actual research, or think for a half a second, anyone would assume there’s inherent assumed risk. No matter what any stupid forum I read says.
    Short answer to that is - Yes.

In that case, what else listed on the protocol can lead to damage?

You can read other replies here, people were not aware that there was any risk at all...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short answer to that is - Yes.

In that case, what else listed on the protocol can lead to damage?

You can read other replies here, people were not aware that there was any risk at all...
    Anything in life can be damaging without proper education. This is the reason absolutely no one wants to help most PFS victims. Most are just absolutely spoiled senseless and want to just have someone tell them exactly what to do and how to do it without ANY effort of their own. And then when something doesn't work exactly as planned or things don't go right for them, they blame the party who's spending their precious time helping for the event that happens. It's sickening, disrespectful and straight up grade school bullshit.

These are suggestions that people post on websites, including CDs. As with anything, I cannot stress enough that you should do your own research on these things. Even I did prior to implementing CDs protocol for my own recovery. And when I did use the BM, I read forums related to the topic and found proper routines and ways to use it properly (what exercises to do, how many pumps, and how long). If you dont do your own research and just do it on your own, guess who is the sole responsible party for the result?

It starts with a Y, rhymes with who, and you see them in the mirror every morning upon awakening.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 05-05-2018 at 09:05 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Anything in life can be damaging without proper education. This is the reason absolutely no one wants to help most PFS victims. Most are just absolutely spoiled senseless and want to just have someone tell them exactly what to do and how to do it without ANY effort of their own. And then when something doesn't work exactly as planned or things don't go right for them, they blame the party who's spending their precious time helping for the event that happens. It's sickening, disrespectful and straight up grade school bullshit.

These are suggestions that people post on websites, including CDs. As with anything, I cannot stress enough that you should do your own research on these things. Even I did prior to implementing CDs protocol for my own recovery. And when I did use the BM, I read forums related to the topic and found proper routines and ways to use it properly (what exercises to do, how many pumps, and how long). If you dont do your own research and just do it on your own, guess who is the sole responsible party for the result?

It starts with a Y, rhymes with who, and you see them in the mirror every morning upon awakening.
    I did research how to use this pump, and I did use it many times previously with no negative results, I actually only used it for like 1-5 minutes Max always, This time I used it for 1.5 minutes just to get it done. I just got extremely unlucky clearly, second damage to my Penis in 6 months. Sucks for me in that case.