User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    My original assumption stands. I highly doubt you injured yourself with 90 seconds under pressure from the bathmate. And now, when we're including the pelvic floor/taint area pain, this was most definitely not caused by pumping.
    I agree, an injury with 90 seconds, and no pain during, or after usage makes no sense.

On the same token there are three items that took place within the 24 hours that the pain started 1) Pumping 2) 4x masterbating 3) propecia usage which ended 4.5 months before.

Also, I never lost my libido since the pain started. My libido is really high now, and its hard to allow rest, but in the event its an injury I must allow rest. Also if its an injury it will show up in scans, or other medical scanning devices, if its PFS, its always undercover. I did have sex once after my injury, and I think it got worse since, but now getting better again, which makes me think it is indeed an injury.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

I guarantee you could probably write a book, or a course on pick up.....or at least keep a blog going. I know there is alot out there, but there is always room for something new.

Anything you've thought about? You do get laid alot, PFS aside. I can't even imagine what you'd be slaying if you had a ridiculously high baseline. Hell....I'm single now. I'd follow your blog.....for anything simply for pure amusement.....lol.

We could go into business together. I'll get guys sorted out health wise, then you teach them how to pick up women and use their now functioning dick.

I'd consider this part of being an optimized male. Being able to be confident with themselves in regards to picking up women, anywhere, anytime....."The Adventures of Jacknap." is going to be a new section of the new TMO site....
    i've thought of it but it seems like a pretty oversaturated market now and it has quite a bit of stigma attached to it LOL. but dm me i'm not completely apposed to the idea just seems hard to make successful :P
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    i've thought of it but it seems like a pretty oversaturated market now and it has quite a bit of stigma attached to it LOL. but dm me i'm not completely apposed to the idea just seems hard to make successful :P
    I was just thinking out loud. Yeah, you're right...it does have a negative stigma attached to it. I can see why, but it really shouldn't. For some guys it makes the difference between being alone forever and finding a wife to make a life with. But, it most certainly can be abused.

First and foremost, you would have to enjoy writing about it, AND answering a ton....a ton of questions concerning it. If that's not your thing, then it won't really work.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"