User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had one of these for ages and my opinion is that yes, even a bath mate can be dangerous if used improperly or recklessly. They're also pretty great if used with caution and understanding.

I'm only here to say fuck the fda, these are the same money grubbing cunts who approved finasteride/duta/accutane(and those are just the ones that cause pfs or similar conditions).
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gunna dial down usage to like once or twice a week at 15 minutes I feel like 20x3 is a bit too close to the edge for me and it was getting sore for too many days.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had amazing results from this thing. Not even a month and I've easily gained half an inch in length and girth, plus crazy intense erections (every few days). But ya it gets a bit raw for awhile after, might just do 15 minutes per session

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I did research how to use this pump, and I did use it many times previously with no negative results, I actually only used it for like 1-5 minutes Max always, This time I used it for 1.5 minutes just to get it done. I just got extremely unlucky clearly, second damage to my Penis in 6 months. Sucks for me in that case.
    Honestly could be psychosomatic man. You’d be surprised. Especially with the negative ass connotation I read from most PFS guys here. Rarely do their tones sounds optimistic, or in control. They always have a “feel sorry for me” connotation. I’ve been there. My dick broke, I thought I was going to have to use surgery, to fix it, meaning losing an inch or two off my penis. I know the anguish of a not working dick, and mine was paired with thinking I was going to lose size.

So maybe it’s in your head.

Actually after reading back, I see you have that stretching pain, which I had from rupturing the chambers. But I had a 6ft1in woman on top of my bouncing lol. How much fucking pressure were you using, damn dude. Sounds like you went overboard. Especially after he first injury, and I can tell you this. If you felt a stretching sensation in your penis, you ruptured it, and 6 months was certainly not enough to fix it. You reopened it. This thing takes forever to heal, seriously. I’m going on over a year before it’s finally back to normal.. mostly.. I now have a curve, but erection strength is good, and not curved.

Don’t touch the bathmate for a year man. You ripped it. Stop fucking with it. And stop using absurd pressure. I almost feel like, without going back to read, you may have a bath mate too big for you? Which would only exacerbate how much pressure you can apply.

Idk, I don’t feel like reading through 9 pages. I’ll get your response to fill me in completely.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 05-11-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'm gunna dial down usage to like once or twice a week at 15 minutes I feel like 20x3 is a bit too close to the edge for me and it was getting sore for too many days.
    You shouldn’t be sore at all. That’s the kind of damage you don’t want to your tubes, I promise. Because they don’t heal in a week, microtears take a month or more to heal, whether you realize it or not. You’re compounding it. I don’t care what anyone else here says contrary to my opinion.

I didn’t realize JUST how long the tissue in the penis takes to heal, until the doctor started explaining it to me.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 05-11-2018 at 01:51 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    You shouldn’t be sore at all. That’s the kind of damage you don’t want to your tubes, I promise. Because they don’t heal in a week, microtears take a month or more to heal, whether you realize it or not. You’re compounding it. I don’t care what anyone else here says contrary to my opinion.

I didn’t realize JUST how long the tissue in the penis takes to heal, until the doctor started explaining it to me.
    Sounds accurate.

Regarding my recovery from my injury, I think I'm making progress, but its really slow. I'm due to water fast June 5th, will the water fast speed up the recovery?

I used the bathmate for 90 seconds at a decent pressure amount, but not MAX pressure, I have used Max pressure before for a long time, and nothing happened, nor did it feel painful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds accurate.

Regarding my recovery from my injury, I think I'm making progress, but its really slow. I'm due to water fast June 5th, will the water fast speed up the recovery?

I used the bathmate for 90 seconds at a decent pressure amount, but not MAX pressure, I have used Max pressure before for a long time, and nothing happened, nor did it feel painful.
    I’m not a doctor, can’t answer that kind of stuff, nor am I familiar with PFS that much. That’s stuff CD and others might have more answers to. But I’d imagine not, I told the doc I was on gear and asked if it would decrease healing time or create unwanted scar tissue(I noticed with other injuries, my body made scar tissue in absurd volumes when I was on gear and would injure myself, vs non enhanced). He and she said no, so I’m leaning towards no, but I’m not a doctor.. idk what these diets will do for you.

But first and foremost, I’d stop pumping for 6 months at a minimum, and preferably for a year. Your dick is one of the slowest repairing sets of tissues we have, apparently.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds accurate.

A water fast of any decent length (14-21 or more days) is going to put your body into cleanse and heal mode faster then had you not water fasted. That's one of the reasons it can be used for so many health issues. People don't realize how much energy digestion uses up until they stop eating.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I’m not a doctor, can’t answer that kind of stuff, nor am I familiar with PFS that much. That’s stuff CD and others might have more answers to. But I’d imagine not, I told the doc I was on gear and asked if it would decrease healing time or create unwanted scar tissue(I noticed with other injuries, my body made scar tissue in absurd volumes when I was on gear and would injure myself, vs non enhanced). He and she said no, so I’m leaning towards no, but I’m not a doctor.. idk what these diets will do for you.

But first and foremost, I’d stop pumping for 6 months at a minimum, and preferably for a year. Your dick is one of the slowest repairing sets of tissues we have, apparently.
    These doctors sound like idiots honestly. I mean, any guy on gear, whether they be spouting broscience or not will tell you that you heal hella fast on the juice then compared to when not juicing. It's know in those circles. To me it makes complete sense that you would heal quicker. Your protein synthesis is through the roof while running a cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I've had amazing results from this thing. Not even a month and I've easily gained half an inch in length and girth, plus crazy intense erections (every few days). But ya it gets a bit raw for awhile after, might just do 15 minutes per session
    This has been my experience as well. I wasn't even using it for size but size I got. I'm not complaining. That, and unbelievable erection quality. The thing I like most about it is the immediate results after a session. My girl would always be able to tell if I had pumped at some point that day when we were having sex.

I think what happens with some guys is they think that more is better. While that can be argued, what you have to keep in mind is that you're still going to get benefits while maintaining ANY KIND of pressure that is over the pressure of a natural erection. You shouldn't feel pain, or be uncomfortable. Pumping should be a mildly pleasurable experience.

You shouldn't be trying to break any kind of records here. Pump it until you are completely engorged and then RELAX. Wait five or so minutes, then release. Grab it by the base with your two fingers and smack it up and down with a nice smooth swing, up against your belly near your belly button and then down between your legs in one fluid motion. Do this swing for ten or so seconds. Then gear up for another five minutes in the tube.

If you can increase the pressure from the previous five minutes, then do so. If not, then don't. Guaranteed those guys that are hurting themselves are simply doing too much, too soon.

You'll notice that with each five minute set, you're able to increase the pressure just a little more. This is because you have GENTLY stretched it with the first session and every session there after.

SLOW DOWN guys. Like everything else with this, this is a marathon, not a sprint.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2018 at 04:04 PM.