I have been neglecting pumping since starting the protocol 5 weeks ago simply because it's inconvenient to draw a bath and sit there for around 20 minutes and pump.

No longer. I actually found out about the bathmate through a site called GoodLookingLoser and started doing it because of the size benefits. I was always average in size so gaining an extra inch was awesome for me.

I used the bathmate for about 4 months consistently. In that time I gained a inch in length and a good amount of girth (never measured girth). I remember those days as being awesome as I was seeing a girl and would pump before she came over, take a bit of horney goat weed and we would have an awesome time.

The length and girth gains pretty much went away once I stopped pumping. I likely gained a 1/4 inch permanently from doing it.

I will start doing it again today starting with 4 times a week for penis health and to get blood circulating down there again. The key is laying down in a HOT bath so your balls and dick get loose, then pumping for 5 to 15 minutes. You can gain even more length and girth if you pump yourself with an erection. But i'd not start with that if you never pumped before. I would start VERY gently and ease yourself into it. It's like lifting weights, if you go to hard too fast, you can injure yourself. I never have thankfully and I used to pump pretty hard.