Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pumping page complete

Hey guys.

I finished this page: Pumping for Penile Health Total Male Optimization

Love to know your feedback and if you notice any mistakes.

Thanks!

CD
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Hey guys.

I finished this page: Pumping for Penile Health Total Male Optimization

Love to know your feedback and if you notice any mistakes.

Thanks!

CD
    Looks sound to me.

Was just wondering, was this part of your personal 100% recovery, or something you found out about after?

Again, thanks for posting, now time to read your other update to the website :-)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pumping page complete

Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Looks sound to me.

Was just wondering, was this part of your personal 100% recovery, or something you found out about after?

Again, thanks for posting, now time to read your other update to the website :-)
    It was most definitely part of my recovery. I found it to be extremely beneficial for erection quality and maintaining proper size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was most definitely part of my recovery. I found it to be extremely beneficial for erection quality and maintaining proper size.

I'm looking to order the Bathmate now, assuming I would only need the Hercules, but when I put in the length 5" and girth 4", it says "the maximum girth can be 2"".
    Surely thats incorrect?
    Not sure if you can shed any light on this.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm looking to order the Bathmate now, assuming I would only need the Hercules, but when I put in the length 5" and girth 4", it says "the maximum girth can be 2"".
    Surely thats incorrect?
    Not sure if you can shed any light on this.
    I'm going to reach out for them about that.

But the Hercules is more then enough pump for what you need. It's the one most guys get. Go for it. And if you have any questions, you can always reference this old post Getting SWOLE - Page 4

This was a great thread from almost two years ago during SS's hey day...miss the old crew

Or, you can always just ask the forum.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to reach out for them about that.

But the Hercules is more then enough pump for what you need. It's the one most guys get. Go for it. And if you have any questions, you can always reference this old post Getting SWOLE - Page 4

This was a great thread from almost two years ago during SS's hey day...miss the old crew

Or, you can always just ask the forum.
    Thanks, will do

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks, will do
    What did you finally settle on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you finally settle on?
    I think I'm going to get the Bathmate, just doing a little bit more research first.

I understand you had no problems with it, but there are some reviews that don't recommend it (albeit there seems more positive reviews than negative). E.g. MyPenisAndMe.com | Bathmate | WARNING: Bathmate Injuries! It says don't use it if you suffer from curvature of your penis, which I do.

As you can understand, I'm skeptical of anything that has potential harm since Finasteride.
    That being said, the benefits sound amazing, so it's definitely something I'd like to add to my protocol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm going to get the Bathmate, just doing a little bit more research first.

I understand you had no problems with it, but there are some reviews that don't recommend it (albeit there seems more positive reviews than negative). E.g. MyPenisAndMe.com | Bathmate | WARNING: Bathmate Injuries! It says don't use it if you suffer from curvature of your penis, which I do.

As you can understand, I'm skeptical of anything that has potential harm since Finasteride.
    That being said, the benefits sound amazing, so it's definitely something I'd like to add to my protocol.
    I suffered from curvature and axis rotation of the penis and this product did nothing but help.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pumping page complete

The people that are posting any kind of negative reviews simply used it incorrectly. You control every aspect of the pumping session and it's up to you to determine how much pressure you want to use. These guys simply did too much too soon. The benefits FAR out weight the risks especially because you are the one who is in control.

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-17-2017 at 09:20 AM.