User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    So I haven't updated this in awhile, mainly because I've just been cleansing and cleansing some more. I cleansed enough to see that it worked - therefore I decided to take it all the way (also, I didn't feel like I had much choice).

I'm still cleansing, so I don't have much to update with actual progress. I just thought I'd give some humble suggestions in terms of cleansing to make it more bearable and effective. I've studied my ass off and think I have some helpful stuff. As always, I'm open to objections and claim neither scientific nor nutritional expertise.

1. Start a juice feast off with two or so days of water fasting. You get calm quicker, you get over hunger quicker, you appreciate the juice more, you get extra cleansing, it's a win-win-win-win. Surely anyone can manage a weekend water fast before a juice feast.

2. It's really not that much more expensive than buying produce to get a few of your juices made at a Juice Bar. I personally do 4 large juices at Juice Bar and make two myself. Average $40 a day for homemade and Juice Bar juices combined, but I water fast on weekends while juicing, so it's not unreasonable at all. $200/week, and only like an hour a day of labor. Do all the labor yourself and you might save $50 bucks, but you're gonna wear yourself down juicing 2.5 hrs a day. This is a way to make the process less shitty. They have a What's Up Doc? drink that I highly recommend - carrot juice with lemon and garlic - good for gut health, lowish glycemic load.

3. I haven't done this yet, and CD might object to it, but I'm going to start tomorrow. I think it's not a bad idea to add a little lemon and cayenne to your water a couple times a day. This will warm you up and give you extra detox - might even get a bowel movement out of the deal.

4. Wear fucking layers. You're gonna freeze your ass off. The more bearable you make this, the more likely you are to stick with it.

5. Saunas provide instant detox relief. (I'm personally pretty lucky - I talked my way into a "student" discount because I work at a university library, pay $30 a month for a gym with a sauna that's walking distance away and right next to a Juice Bar. Gets my lymph going to walk there and back, and gives me sunshine).

6. CD will definitely object to this one, but I think it might be a good idea to add glutamine to your juices. This is a great time to heal the gut lining, and I can't imagine it significantly interferes with detox. I personally think that I can sacrifice a tiny bit of detox for a very healthy gut lining (this is a core contributor to toxicity to begin with).
    You're turning out to be a good student......lol.

These are the kinds of posts that are great additions to the forum and help others along the way.

All points are right on...except for the addition of cayenne and glutamine. This isn't the master fucking cleanse after all.....lol.

But really, they won't hurt the over all process. I'm just cautious with add ons like this because what happens is, one guy will make this suggestion, then another, another suggestion, and then by the time it comes out the other end, you get guys doing an all you can eat BBQ rib cleanse.

The cayenne will warm you up for sure and I can't think of any negative there.

The glutamine.....I would stay off if for now. You want to cleanse as much as possible, not build anything up yet. You can't really tear down and build up at the same time. I see no problem adding this in after the cleanse, when you are in building mode.

I'm glad you decided to finally just let go and start studying the correct material. It's done you a world of good.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to give an update, as it's been awhile. I know how this works now with the ups and downs, and I'm sure I'm headed for another crash soon, but...I am doing so much better it's miraculous.

Junk has gone back to 85-90% of normal size, spontaneous erections throughout the day, strong morning wood every morning for a week, back to getting hard even while just driving or walking around, I have libido every morning (only mornings though) facial hair thickening up, muscle tone pretty much back to normal, digestion improving (very slowly), mentally doing a little better (still pretty off though).

Even just 10 days ago I considered myself to be one of the worst of the worst PFS sufferers, and now I feel about 50-60% normal. Again, I know these things swing, but this is a much higher upswing than the last one.

I'll do a little tips/things I've learned section with each update:

-Careful with 5a-dhp. I took only 5mg every other day twice and my estrogen got really low and then surged. Tried 3mg 3 days later and the same thing happened to a smaller extent. This is combined with pp tincture, but still. I'm probably done with the stuff.

-Walk around after meals if you have SIBO. It's the best standalone thing I've tried for indigestion/constipation.

-Small changes mean small mistakes. Do everything gradually.

-Sardines are your friend. Calcium, selenium, zinc, b vitamins, omega 3's, easy to digest, sat fats, protein, low fodmap (especially ones canned in water), cheap, convenient.

Peace

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess I'll do another update. I'm distinctly better in every category from the last update, even during low times. My low times now are better than my high times from a month or so ago.

I won't go into symptom details too much, because I don't think anyone cares. The point is that even in the least improved category (sexual), I've improved about 5% from the last update (again, this is including downswings). In the most improved category (mental/personality) I've improved more like 15%. (As far as overall recovery percentages go, I don't think they make sense. My "100%" was feeling like shit most of the time and eating garbage, so in some ways I feel better now than I did then).

I don't really have any tips this time. You just have to keep doing the same shit over and over. Not that complicated once you have a routine.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Short Intro and a Few Questions and Comments

Guess I'll do another update. I'm distinctly better in every category from the last update, even during low times. My low times now are better than my high times from a month or so ago.

I won't go into symptom details too much, because I don't think anyone cares. The point is that even in the least improved category (sexual), I've improved about 5% from the last update (again, this is including downswings). In the most improved category (mental/personality) I've improved more like 15%. (As far as overall recovery percentages go, I don't think they make sense. My "100%" was feeling like shit most of the time and eating garbage, so in some ways I feel better now than I did then).

I don't really have any tips this time. You just have to keep doing the same shit over and over. Not that complicated once you have a routine.
    You are exactly correct my friend. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Congratulations on your Forward progress.

You are going to feel better than you've ever felt in your life in a couple more months. It's guaranteed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In terms of size...I'm already bigger than I've ever been. And I played baseball and basketball in high school, worked out fairly consistently ever since. AND I only stopped cleansing like six weeks ago. AND I only started doing actual weights like this week. It's been borderline disconcerting how well this has worked in terms of physique. I'm having to adjust my identity towards being a "big guy."

My muscles, particularly in the arms, are also ridiculously hard, but I feel like this might be some weird pfs blood flow thing that actually isn't a good thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this protocol is really starting to hit me hard, and now I'm a little bit confused. The last few days I've been insanely horny and feel like sprinting a marathon and fighting every stranger I see. I keep having to like..go sit down somewhere just to have "sit here and be horny without jacking off" time. Facial hair growth like crazy.

Yet I'm not actually "healed" or anything. Should I lower the herb doses to prevent some kind of burnout? This feels wonderful but unsustainable. My T feels higher than 98% of normal guys at the moment.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So this protocol is really starting to hit me hard, and now I'm a little bit confused. The last few days I've been insanely horny and feel like sprinting a marathon and fighting every stranger I see. I keep having to like..go sit down somewhere just to have "sit here and be horny without jacking off" time. Facial hair growth like crazy.

Yet I'm not actually "healed" or anything. Should I lower the herb doses to prevent some kind of burnout? This feels wonderful but unsustainable. My T feels higher than 98% of normal guys at the moment.
    Lol.... it's not unsustainable my friend as its 100% natural and is what it feels like to have healthy male hormone levels.

By keeping your hormone levels nice and robust things Downstream will start being bumped and nudged into their correct places. It's all part of the healing process.

Use the energy for exercise. Use it for getting things done in your life. But my favorite is to use it for my meditation and breathing sessions. Use that force and go inward with it and you will start to heal your brain exponentially.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean I get to keep feeling like this indefinitely?! Lol.

Okay, just trying to stay safe. I was thinking about using a punching bag for some of the energy and aggression.

That's a really interesting idea about the breathing, I'll try that.

Just to be clear: when the time comes, I can have as much sex as I want, right? Even every day? Or should I limit it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You mean I get to keep feeling like this indefinitely?! Lol.

Okay, just trying to stay safe. I was thinking about using a punching bag for some of the energy and aggression.

That's a really interesting idea about the breathing, I'll try that.

Just to be clear: when the time comes, I can have as much sex as I want, right? Even every day? Or should I limit it?
    As much as you can muster

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Once again, better in every category from the last update. I'm surprised how quickly things are improving. It's not unusual for me to get several spontaneous erections a day and to have several straight hours where I forget that there's even anything wrong with me.

Today I had moment where I was like, whoa, wait, is there even anything wrong with me anymore? Then a little later the symptoms came back, of course. But even just two weeks ago I was still flirting with suicide over this whole mess. It feels great to have even half of a life again.