User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Update: Once again, better in every category from the last update. I'm surprised how quickly things are improving. It's not unusual for me to get several spontaneous erections a day and to have several straight hours where I forget that there's even anything wrong with me.

Today I had moment where I was like, whoa, wait, is there even anything wrong with me anymore? Then a little later the symptoms came back, of course. But even just two weeks ago I was still flirting with suicide over this whole mess. It feels great to have even half of a life again.
    Two weeks ago?? Two weeks ago you had already made HUGE strides. How could you have possibly been thinking like that?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just have a really negative personality. Every time I have a downswing I start thinking all hope is lost. In fact this is happening right now, lol. Even after all the insane, completely concrete progress, I'm like "Shit, have I actually gotten any better or was it all a delusion?"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Short Intro and a Few Questions and Comments

I just have a really negative personality. Every time I have a downswing I start thinking all hope is lost. In fact this is happening right now, lol. Even after all the insane, completely concrete progress, I'm like "Shit, have I actually gotten any better or was it all a delusion?"
    At least you know it's all in your head

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if youre getting several SPONTANEOUS erections throughout the day, then you are doing extremely well. im really happy to hear that. (no homo of course). congrats on the progress. ive made some slight strides myself, but i need to do a 14 day fast real soon. i did have that one day where i got an almost full boner (90%) from just lightly spanking/slapping this girls butt whom i work with though. im just prepping for the right day..one of these days for sure... I just have yet a few more agitating trivial obstacles. but its really close! me using the word "trivial", is when im in one of my negative irritated moods.

i also have that same exact occasional negative thinking in my own head like you do. so youre not alone bro. it sucks, but like cd said, at least you know its only in your head. it always passes, too.
    Last edited by K8668B; 05-20-2017 at 11:48 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man. Yeah, it's gotten to where on the highest peak of my upswings I feel pretty much normal other than some mid-day lethargy and weird-feeling penile tissue. Downswings are still shit-tastic though. Good luck on the feast bro.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So my progress was rolling along smoothly, and now something incredibly frustrating has happened. I got really bad poison ivy (my boss who's been doing landscaping for 20 years and the lady at the walk-in clinic both said it was the worst they've ever seen) and ended up getting a steroid shot in the ass. I'm also doing six days of prednisone and a 10 day antibiotic.

In other words, I got fucked and have to take things that are horrible for anyone and especially PFS guys. I ttied to search for alternative methods, but this shit was seriously bad and it seemed wiser to just bite the bullet, heal as quickly as possible, and try to get back on track.

The steroids don't seem to have had any catastrophic effect, though certainly they dampen everything significantly. I'm wondering whether I'll need to re-cleanse after this? I'm going to try not to and see what happens, unless someone says I absolutely definitely need to. The whole thing is so fucking annoying I broke my windshield out of frustration today.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Short Intro and a Few Questions and Comments

So my progress was rolling along smoothly, and now something incredibly frustrating has happened. I got really bad poison ivy (my boss who's been doing landscaping for 20 years and the lady at the walk-in clinic both said it was the worst they've ever seen) and ended up getting a steroid shot in the ass. I'm also doing six days of prednisone and a 10 day antibiotic.

In other words, I got fucked and have to take things that are horrible for anyone and especially PFS guys. I ttied to search for alternative methods, but this shit was seriously bad and it seemed wiser to just bite the bullet, heal as quickly as possible, and try to get back on track.

The steroids don't seem to have had any catastrophic effect, though certainly they dampen everything significantly. I'm wondering whether I'll need to re-cleanse after this? I'm going to try not to and see what happens, unless someone says I absolutely definitely need to. The whole thing is so fucking annoying I broke my windshield out of frustration today.
    Sorry to hear that man. I am no expert but I would go for a short cleanse. Maybe 3 day water fast.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boy do i sure know the feeling. Not to long ago, about 2 weeks ago, i got what i thought was an infection on a private area. Turned out to be a small pimple that i tried popping too soon and irritating the shit out of it. I assumed that i had gotten an infection from work from not wearing work gloves and touching dirty food. I went to the doctors and had to take an anti biotic for 4 days, and get an std test!!! I thought it was over for sure!! But its never over bro! Weve been through so much negative shit, that when yet another incident happens to us and delays our plans a little bit, we freak out and get angry and frustrated. But it always passes. My test came out negative thankfully, and all is behind me. It postponed my planned 14 day juice feast. but its all behind me now. I was dealing with another issue in my personal life also during this time. When it rains it pours!! it was annoying and frustrating as fuck!

I dont think the anti biotic, or all the other stuff i mentioned "ruined" any of my progress. I couldnt tell you for sure, but i dont see why you would have to cleanse again. Im sure guys who have recovered, including cdnuts, and others, and guys who are almost recovered, have had similar random things happen to them in real life (non pfs related) along their journeys. life is life. stupid shit happens. its still frustrating and annoying as hell though!!!!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I'll just do a 24 or 48 hour fast to speed up the elimination of the steroids from my system, but a full-on cleanse seems a little unnecessary.

I think I was overreacting a little, it's only a 6-day tapered cycle, and I still feel pretty damn good. I read a bunch of scary shit on the internet, but this stuff doesn't seem to be having any nightmare side effects (at least for me).

I've also been eating sauerkraut before bed to help replenish the gut flora being decimated by antibiotics.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Im sure guys who have recovered, including cdnuts, and others, and guys who are almost recovered, have had similar random things happen to them in real life (non pfs related) along their journeys. life is life. stupid shit happens. its still frustrating and annoying as hell though!!!!
    I certainly have.. when it happens don't stress, get back on the horse and go again.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!